What's new

Imran Khan in 2006 predicted about Election Clean Sweep in 2013

seems like "Leader" spends all his day searching for videos of Imran Khan :lol:

Good to see his prediction being somewhat successful. But the elections are yet to come and who knows if the people decides not to change their loyalty towards the existing parties and vote for the same candidates once more? Elections are still to be held so we can't say anything for sure

oh the point is back then he was nothing but a critic on tv. but the man was clear about his mission !!

God, this is the problem with all of Pakistan. Do you have to choose from what is available to come to power? Why not just come out to street and bring a damn revolution? Why was there a a guy named 'Hitler' unknown to people ? and how on earth did he came to power from no where?

:lol: Come on give me a break. Do you know how big Imran's house is? its probably like 20-30,000 square feet. And Khan Sahab's life was around flop white (English) girls...
the thought of revolution is tempting but you have to take into consideration that we are a nuke state and this would give people the finger that pakistan is unstable. As far as I'm concerned PTI has the cleanest party in pakistan so I'm going to vote for him and if IK doesn't deliver I'm gonna vote for some one else next election period :)

that's what we say, ppp and pml-n has done nothing for us, it's time for PTI.
atleast give it a chance.
and by the way pml-n in punjab is best...... best joke........hahahahhahahah
there is endless profile of corruption.....
i think shabaz should be an actor as he loves camera and media so much..... ever ready to take credit of every thing......

God, this is the problem with all of Pakistan. Do you have to choose from what is available to come to power? Why not just come out to street and bring a damn revolution? Why was there a a guy named 'Hitler' unknown to people ? and how on earth did he came to power from no where?

:lol: Come on give me a break. Do you know how big Imran's house is? its probably like 20-30,000 square feet. And Khan Sahab's life was around flop white (English) girls...

What "revolution" you want to pursue? What would be the purpose behind it? Suppose Pakistanis come on street and all these mafias are gone..killed..fled from country etc...NOW WHAT?!?! Who will rule the country? What would be the way forward? Secondly , you need to catch up on the history....Hitler wasn't just 'unknown' guy that suddenly came into the 'power' .. Read about Nazi party of Germany...Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' that he wrote during the jail...You don't put 'unknown' guy to the jail...Getting PTI into power IS the revolution you're talking about. Breaking the monopoly of two big mafias from Pakistan IS the damn revolution you're talking about....Imran Khan's house can be as big as he likes...he is a "retired" celebrity ..Get your fact straight. Imran Khan IS 'the normal Pakistan guy that is a prosperous man now' ... Shareefs don't know what 'normal Pakistani guy' means..they were born into super rich families...They have their almost all property outside of Pakistan...

Punjab Govt performance is best among all 5 federated units and its approval ratings amongst public as well. literally we have reasonable control in Mobile/Car Snatching, targeted killings, Bomb blasts in our part of territory compares to other provinces, further PMLN rules extensively in Punjab but here absolutely no “Bhatta Mafia” persists. Natural calamity like floods, dengu etc are tackled exemplary.

Both of PMLNs national terms although short but various important projects completed in it as well. I will state two important jobs which are far reaching effects not only at now but to generations to come.

1991 Unanimous Water Accord which is still in practice
1998 Atomic Bomb

having said that and as stated earlier their national terms are short with full agencies involvement and politics and that was marred in by BB government as well. From 1988 to 1999 both BB and NS uses as puppets against each other by establishment and they understands and accepts their mistakes as well. Their maturity comes in exile and so is mine in these years. Young mummy daday didn’t understands the wisdom of some of NS politcies in back drop of past experience he learned a lot. As for me IK is still in kindergarden whereas NS complete its PHds comprehensively a times back in past and that’s why I prefer anytime a reformed and progressive NS over a Kid like IK….!!

you plmn supporters should stop taking credit for atomic bomb, we should thank bhutto for that to be honest, he started our nuclear program.

Would hate to rain on anyone's parade,

but even if Imran Khan comes to power, what guarantee do you guys have?

Stop putting blind faith in people. We have learned that the hard way for the past 65 years.

Stop putting blind faith in people. We have learned that the hard way for the past 65 years.

So the things should go like that as it had been in the last 65 years? Shouldn't we break this streak someday or just run to the UK and rant from there about Pakistan and it's affairs?

actually your contradicting your own statement reason being we don't put our fate in one party that has already proven how much they are in for pakistan. like IK said the people will vote for Pti not because of blind fate but rather the frustration from other parties. So it's time that we all realize the truth :)

talking about clean sweep?
how many seat can PTI ? (national assembly)
from sindh = 0
from KPK = 2 (max)
from Punjab = 10 (max)
from Baluchistan = 0

thats what you called clean sweep?

By clean sweep he means his party will be completely cleaned sweeped without having any seat ..lol

Oh come on little Imis...don't put your blind faith on him like this, He always says 'Tsunami aarahi hai' and you think like it's revolution, but what if instead of revolution, is his new Israeli wife named 'Tsunami'.

By clean sweep he means his party will be completely cleaned sweeped without having any seat ..lol

Oh come on little Imis...don't put your blind faith on him like this, He always says 'Tsunami aarahi hai' and you think like it's revolution, but what if instead of revolution, is his new Israeli wife named 'Tsunami'.
i don't get why you would go for personal attacks and coming from a senior member is just sad :confused:

the man has given more to Pakistan than NS or even you or I, think what will he be able to do with the whole state machinery and funding at his back

I remember watching this whole program and the Indian youth was like in love with Imran Khan... and at the end of the program everyone quickly gathered around him just to shake hands :)

no wonder this man rules hearts !!
Does he also rules ur heart :smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom