What's new

Imran Khan gears up for Pakistan vote, though his plans remain unclear

lol Nuclear test was a stupid action :rofl:

and my dear yes after test there was a economic crisis. But what happened after that? Where was dollar after the test and where was it on 12 Oct 1999

And what about the KSE in his first era. That was also an artificial improvement? What about his Tax Reforms???? What about lowest un-employment rate???

Let me explain why it was a stupid move back at the time. The world, India in principle knew way back that Pakistan possessed nuclear weapons (read CIA facts on Pakistan nuclear program). So this alone concept that NS was and still is trying to sell is that we made the defense of Pakistan strong. May i ask how so and when we already had nuclear weapons the world in particular India knew this too. Also as a result of this the one thing required to continue such developments i.e the economy hit rock bottom. We were on the verge of bankruptcy.
I'll get back to your rest of post latter. For now have to head home from office.

Are you for real? Seriously can you please enlighten us what vision the sharifs have today? Lets skip the past two terms

When today is mentioned than obviously i'm not discussing past!
And the kind of borrowed vision Khan is boasting, Sharif junior is showing more progress in it, today of course.

When today is mentioned than obviously i'm not discussing past!
And the kind of borrowed vision Khan is boasting, Sharif junior is showing more progress in it, today of course.

How exactly can you called it borrowed version? There is saying in Urdu azmaii ko dobara mut azmaoo? Sharif brothers had two times, yet they failed and may i add failed miserably. Why are we afraid to give a new man a chance?
Just look at how pathetic the Nawaz league has become as a opposition or should i say friendly opposition. The election would have been concluded with a interim government before the senate elections had he resigned yet he chose not to, as a result of which, we have the same corrupt tola in the upper house alone says about his intentions and the so called vision.

Please lets not be made fools by this bloody khappa and Badmash sharif. They are one and the same.

True, IK doesn't have a plan yet.

And to what the article says- If Nawaz Sharif is such a great economic expert what happened in his two terms?
all the financial swctor is privatised and telecom sector is started and boosted the industrial and economic growth . In his terms he gave a boom to infrastructure . this is the performance for only two years each terms .

If Imran Khan's plans are unclear then can someone tell me nawaz shareef's plans? nobody is gonna ask him, Imran is just a soft target.

If Imran Khan's plans are unclear then can someone tell me nawaz shareef's plans? nobody is gonna ask him, Imran is just a soft target.
both are trying to fool people with no agenda. both are doing politics over load shedding,inflation,unemployment etc, but they don't have any realistic program to solve the core issues. imran khan is fooling by boasting over huge tax collection which would solve all financial crisis .

Back
Top Bottom