What's new

Imran khan exclusive interview with piers Morgan

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One thing I must say this man knows what he is talking about.. this man has another level to represent us on international . I must say we will not have the man of this Caliber next 100 years. BAJWA WHAT have YOU DONE..

May be such a wise man should have paid more attention to keep his shaky coalition government together.
The level of disinformation, misinformation, was at a different level.
It is only unfolding now. No way these feudal family Ltd parties can come up of their own.

GDP at 6%, most crops topped, max remittances (though not necessarily direct govt doing), TOP 5 countries that saved people and economy from COVID-19, many poverty alleviation programs.
First time in power at national level and faced a constant barrage of attacks internally and from external forces.
Compare his massive rallies got no covergae on foreign media and how that Orange Revolution was broadcasted non stop few years back.
Agenda Sir!

One thing I must say this man knows what he is talking about.. this man has another level to represent us on international . I must say we will not have the man of this Caliber next 100 years. BAJWA WHAT have YOU DONE..
When you say "what have you done, Bajwa?" that there is THE problem that's eating Pakistan inside out. At the core of every problem (that are manifestations or emerge from this problem), you would have a Bajwa (grade 22 public servant) dictating the destiny of Pakistan.

The day majority in this country realizes this, that day Pakistan will embark upon bettering itself. Otherwise, keep asking grade 22 govt. servants similar questions in perpetuity as the country impoverished itself at a breakneck pace.

The level of disinformation, misinformation, was at a different level.
It is only unfolding now. No way these feudal family Ltd parties can come up of their own.

GDP at 6%, most crops topped, max remittances (though not necessarily direct govt doing), TOP 5 countries that saved people and economy from COVID-19, many poverty alleviation programs.
First time in power at national level and faced a constant barrage of attacks internally and from external forces.
Compare his massive rallies got no covergae on foreign media and how that Orange Revolution was broadcasted non stop few years back.
Agenda Sir!

With such an impressive record of economic achievements, and given the relatively poor performance of the current government, PTI should have no problems in winning the next elections, one may presume.

With such an impressive record of economic achievements, and given the relatively poor performance of the current government, PTI should have no problems in winning the next elections, one may presume.
Only if the elections aren’t rigged.

Bajwa

Attachments

• 94A282A4-9B91-4FF0-8F88-6B13D54C4AA0.jpeg
    94A282A4-9B91-4FF0-8F88-6B13D54C4AA0.jpeg
    928.4 KB · Views: 58
Just like the last time PTI won, nothing different.
I think last time I checked imran was the person in favour of open ballot in senate but all this PDM and establishment was against it how would they control this democracy. No EVM so elections are going to be rigged.

Yes, and No,
It was a master regime change exercise.
Unless masses come on streets and traitors are dragged on streets.
In Pakistan US intervenes through Pindi AKA Establishment or Army Chief.
PMIK was ousted so that the next army chief will be a pentagon nominee.
It was all done for multi purpose ends. Last it was US installed Shahs in Iran, removed after about three decades and costing thousands of lives.
It goes deep, Sir.

Only if peoples votes are really counted. Unfortunately it is not the case every where in Pakistan. One can see in Sindh where despite having children die of hunger, PPPs power share in SA actually increased in last election!

I think last time I checked imran was the person in favour of open ballot in senate but all this PDM and establishment was against it how would they control this democracy. No EVM so elections are going to be rigged.

The EVMs do not matter as long as the Umpire remains the same. It will call the innings as it deems suitable. As always.

Yes, and No,
It was a master regime change exercise.
Unless masses come on streets and traitors are dragged on streets.
In Pakistan US intervenes through Pindi AKA Establishment or Army Chief.
PMIK was ousted so that the next army chief will be a pentagon nominee.
It was all done for multi purpose ends. Last it was US installed Shahs in Iran, removed after about three decades and costing thousands of lives.
It goes deep, Sir.

USA has nothing to do with this regime change. Mere claims by the ousted PM are simply political pandering to the gullible. The Army installed him, the army kicked him out. No foreign intervention necessary.

Only if peoples votes are really counted. Unfortunately it is not the case every where in Pakistan. One can see in Sindh where despite having children die of hunger, PPPs power share in SA actually increased in last election!

The Umpire and the Puncture Fixers will make sure that the votes are counted just as they always have been, according to the situation.

The EVMs do not matter as long as the Umpire remains the same. It will call the innings as it deems suitable. As always.

USA has nothing to do with this regime change. Mere claims by the ousted PM are simply political pandering to the gullible. The Army installed him, the army kicked him out. No foreign intervention necessary.

The Umpire and the Puncture Fixers will make sure that the votes are counted just as they always have been, according to the situation.
As if Americans don’t have any history

Back
Top Bottom