What's new

Imran khan exclusive interview with piers Morgan

Wait a minute. The same leadership that orchestrated the US defeat in Afghanistan and was venerated by its people for that success is now the villain for them simply because IK could not keep his shaky coalition together? That simply does not make sense, and indeed unfair.
Ah. Who i talking to...

I think the biggest beneficiary of rigged election has always been PMLN. They have biggest specialty in Boot licking no wonder they have got 2/3rd Majority in Parliament multiple times. People who have worked with Nawaz have always complimented him with most empty headed person
PML(N) is disliked by the establishment (barring the Shehbaz camp). That is why PTI was propped up. It gave in to all demands of the establishment to secure the deal (and the government). Even now Imran Khan's agitation is to get a deal, not for civilian supremacy. He has in fact legitimized the military establishment's role in politics like no other politician by openly calling it a stakeholder and showing little concern when he says that power rests with the military establishment in Pakistan. Only when his diplomatic policies came at loggerhead with the military establishment was he shown the door by his patrons. IK and Shehbaz have been of the same league when it comes to bootlicking. It is just that Shehbaz has not been stung yet by his patrons, unlike Imran Khan who now has been.

Last edited:
PML(N) is disliked by the establishment (barring the Shehbaz camp). That is why PTI was propped up. It gave in to all demands of the establishment to secure the deal (and the government). Even now Imran Khan's agitation is to get a deal, not for civilian supremacy. He has in fact legitimized the military establishment's role in politics like no other politician by openly calling it a stakeholder and showing little concern when he says that power rests with the military establishment in Pakistan. Only when his diplomatic policies came at loggerhead with the military establishment was he shown the door by his patrons. IK and Shehbaz are of the same league when it comes to bootlicking. It is just that Shehbaz has not been stung yet by his patrons, unlike Imran Khan who now has been.

Shehbaz's time to get kicked will come too, when needed.

Shehbaz's time to get kicked will come too, when needed.
Of course. That's the only thing that's certain is an otherwise uncertain Pakistan. Sooner or later, politicians by virtue of their profession begin flying solo and developing differences with the military establishment. When my friends were celebrating electoral "victory" after the overnight collapse of RTS in 2018, I told them that Imran's time would come. Your celebrations would turn into disgust and agony. They did not understand it then. They did not understand that only one thing in Pakistan remains certain.

There is no salvation for Pakistan other than depoliticizing armed forces and no political gernail would ever surrender power voluntarily (such is the nature of power). People of Pakistan have to make them submit and make examples out of such characters to deter future grade 21/22 government servants from treading the same path as the people of Turkey did. Until then, we would continue witnessing an ever-pacing decline of Pakistan in every facet of national life.

Last edited:
There is no salvation for Pakistan other than depoliticizing armed forces and no political gernail would ever surrender power. People of Pakistan have to make them submit and make examples out of such characters to deter future grade 21/22 government servants from treading the same path as the people of Turkey did. Until then, we would continue witnessing an ever-pacing decline of Pakistan in every facet of national life.

And we are witnessing such an inexorable decline, indeed. There will be no salvation anytime soon IMO.

He was talking about the 2018 general election which was rigged to bring PTI in as a participant in the hybrid governance model.

Actually pti was forced into a manipulative coalition.

If you actually watched the results live it would have been very obvious pti seats were reduced after the RTS failure by design.

Khawaja Asif confessed to it.

Mifta also didn't wanted the plmn to come into power at that time. ( As Bajwa said)

Plmn has always been establishment pawn all along.

The pseudo resistance you saw from plmn was all choreographed.

If you can't see it than you don't know anything about politics.

Last edited:
Of course. That's the only thing that's certain is an otherwise uncertain Pakistan. Sooner or later, politicians by virtue of their profession begin flying solo and developing differences with the military establishment. When my friends were celebrating electoral "victory" after the overnight collapse of RTS in 2018, I told them that Imran's time would come. Your celebrations would turn into disgust and agony. They did not understand it then. They did not understand that only one thing in Pakistan remains certain.

There is no salvation for Pakistan other than depoliticizing armed forces and no political gernail would ever surrender power. People of Pakistan have to make them submit and make examples out of such characters to deter future grade 21/22 government servants from treading the same path as the people of Turkey did. Until then, we would continue witnessing an ever-pacing decline of Pakistan in every facet of national life.

RTS failure was against pti not plmn. That's how rana sanaullah and khawaja asif ended up in the assembly.

Maybe you do not remember the results pre and post.

The post election rhetoric got to your nerves.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Because he would also have to increase fuel prices. Plus palm oil products are going towards record high. You will be buying Ghee and Oil 800+ PKR in a month. Very shocking! If only 2 things Crude Oil and Palm oil prices in international market decreases 50% inflation will be gone in few weeks. Every one will get a sigh of relief. Please pray for it! Poor are living very miserable life in this country.

Nope had the VONC not happened. The petrol prices would have been much lower now ( around 170-180 without subsidies).
Palm oil has also retreated now from its peak in Feb/March.

The funny thing during the last months of pti government. The commodity inflation cycle peaked but still inflation was managed along with CAD ( Infact CAD was normalising into sustainable territory after vaccine imports and TERF rollout was completed in the first half of FY 22).

PTI managed to get the IMF programme back on and tranche was received in Feb. Confirmed the China rollout both the 2.2b and 2b packages.
The economy got stable and inflation had plateaued.

Actually pti was forced into a manipulative coalition.

If you actually watched the results live it would have been very obvious pti seats were reduced after the RTS failure by design.

Khawaja Asif confessed to it.

Mifta also didn't wanted the plmn to come into power at that time. ( As Bajwa said)

Plmn has always been establishment pawn all along.

The pseudo resistance you saw from plmn was all choreographed.

If you can't see it than you don't know anything about politics.
I watched the entire electoral transmission on electronic media. PML N was leading before the RTS failure.

May be such a wise man should have paid more attention to keep his shaky coalition government together.
Lol u are trying your a&& out best to prove the Generals innocent to whom a US senator once said they are ready to sell there mothers for Dollars

Lol u are trying your a&& out best to prove the Generals innocent to whom a US senator once said they are ready to sell there mothers for Dollars

And you are trying to defend a man who **self-censored** and claimed he would commit **self-censored** IMF.

I have never defended what the Generals have done, while also realizing that they keep the country together.

Last edited:
PML(N) is disliked by the establishment (barring the Shehbaz camp). That is why PTI was propped up. It gave in to all demands of the establishment to secure the deal (and the government). Even now Imran Khan's agitation is to get a deal, not for civilian supremacy. He has in fact legitimized the military establishment's role in politics like no other politician by openly calling it a stakeholder and showing little concern when he says that power rests with the military establishment in Pakistan. Only when his diplomatic policies came at loggerhead with the military establishment was he shown the door by his patrons. IK and Shehbaz have been of the same league when it comes to bootlicking. It is just that Shehbaz has not been stung yet by his patrons, unlike Imran Khan who now has been.
Tell me one instance when people were protesting on streets when the government was removed. I know there were around 15 seats of National Assembly which imran khan should have won but wasn’t given . They wanted to control democracy bcoz they don’t like people like imran khan . Establishment wants to have its hold on everything. People like zardari and sharif are easy to control bcoz they have corruption cases they moment they take a different stance from establishment they bring in those cases to blackmail them but with imran khan it’s different

I think you there’s no comparison btw showbaz and imran. He took a stance on USA bases. He took a stance on Kashmir by saying no trade with India. He took a stance on Palestine when all Arab world and turkey are normalising it’s relationship with Israel. I don’t know if you have seen that video in parliament how shobaz was chickening out of parliament the moment they announced they want to march towards Indian embassy for protest. Sharif family has deep connection with India you might have seen on tv multiple people saying tht they have heavy investment on sharifs. These sharifs and zardaris are compromised and are biggest security risk for this country

Last edited:
One thing I must say this man knows what he is talking about.. this man has another level to represent us on international . I must say we will not have the man of this Caliber next 100 years. BAJWA WHAT have YOU DONE..
IK does a better job of making British people feel better abt themselves than most British leaders.

IK does a better job of making British people feel better abt themselves than most British leaders.
He is talking in way that they have set their standerd. I remember I was studying there in 2007. Their pm by mistake said fucksake on phon. For saying these words on phon labor party lost elections. He thought phon is desconected. He was last labor pm..

Back
Top Bottom