What's new

Imran Khan endorses Altaf Hussain’s statement

im glad immy is so anti MQM

MQM are the sons of RAW agents and MQM needs to be exterminated

by the way did immy spoke anything against the terrorist of TTP, LeJ, BLA, SSP etc?

any deadline to start operation in KPK against talibans, and any demands from the federal to chase those BLA and LeJ terrorists?

i thought the recent events which has shaken pakistan is not really about MQM or karachi but its about those groups i just mentioned

any phone calls made to MET police to extradite harbayar marri to Pakistan yet?

akber bugti indeed is among the greatest shuhada of pakistan i wonder if every BLA dead guy is also counted among those shuhadas too?

MQM has not shaken pakistan ..but it high-jacked the biggest city of Pakistan ... extorting and killing karachiets
Akbar bugti was a terrorist .. he fired 500 rockets on ppl and blow up couple of gas pipelines .. ( i was there when it was happening ) so he got what he deserved

talking about terrorist is not gona solve the problem ..Mqm and ppp talked against terrorism .. did that solved the problem .. i wish they have done anythng more then just talking ...

There is no deadline for operation in kpk ..PTI will try to engage them first .. and BLA is a federal matter ..PTI dont have any seats in balouchistan ..

I know u r an MQM fan ..but i dnt know how can u defend them ..koi deen imaan nhie ha ..haar party se mil jatay hain ..they blackmail every government government ..they killed innocent people during visit of CJ ...

im glad immy is so anti MQM

MQM are the sons of RAW agents and MQM needs to be exterminated

by the way did immy spoke anything against the terrorist of TTP, LeJ, BLA, SSP etc?

any deadline to start operation in KPK against talibans, and any demands from the federal to chase those BLA and LeJ terrorists?

i thought the recent events which has shaken pakistan is not really about MQM or karachi but its about those groups i just mentioned

any phone calls made to MET police to extradite harbayar marri to Pakistan yet?

akber bugti indeed is among the greatest shuhada of pakistan i wonder if every BLA dead guy is also counted among those shuhadas too?

Isn't the thread and discussion around Imran and his comments on Altaf. :cuckoo:
There are plenty of other threads discussing Taliban's etc?

I see nothing wrong in this, so what exactly few nooras are babbling for in this thread..?

MQM has not shaken pakistan ..but it high-jacked the biggest city of Pakistan ... extorting and killing karachiets
Akbar bugti was a terrorist .. he fired 500 rockets on ppl and blow up couple of gas pipelines .. ( i was there when it was happening ) so he got what he deserved

talking about terrorist is not gona solve the problem ..Mqm and ppp talked against terrorism .. did that solved the problem .. i wish they have done anythng more then just talking ...

There is no deadline for operation in kpk ..PTI will try to engage them first .. and BLA is a federal matter ..PTI dont have any seats in balouchistan ..

I know u r an MQM fan ..but i dnt know how can u defend them ..koi deen imaan nhie ha ..haar party se mil jatay hain ..they blackmail every government government ..they killed innocent people during visit of CJ ...

I agree with you except bold part ...

Actually we all should accept that something is being occured under the ground ... AH often send msgs to Pakistan but initially people make fun of him ... But later accept ... Now IK endorse him ... Its a good practice in Pakistani politics .......

“Altaf is correct in saying that if we do not fix ourselves, we are heading towards destruction.”

thats greatness of Imran Khan, that he doesnot see who is saying, he judges by the quality of the contents only !

hats off :tup:

oh FFFFFFFF, this is so funny...all you PTIer were abusing Altaf hussain for saying that and now this!!

Like Musharaf said, Iss mulk ka khuda hafiz

I.Khan should have refrained from agreeing with anything A.Hussein says. His recent comments about separating Karachi etc etc are the perfect reminder why he should be avoided at all costs.

oh FFFFFFFF, this is so funny...all you PTIer were abusing Altaf hussain for saying that and now this!!

Like Musharaf said, Iss mulk ka khuda hafiz

when you talk to me, talk to me, bring a reference or else apologize.

Actually we all should accept that something is being occured under the ground ... AH often send msgs to Pakistan but initially people make fun of him ... But later accept ... Now IK endorse him ... Its a good practice in Pakistani politics .......

we were talking in some other thread, unlike Noora mentality to be just courtiers, we must rise to the occasion with our own better judgement.

if PTI isnt in the federal then stop talking about MQM in the first place? what concerns you with MQM in KPK? null zeta?

but PTI is atleast in KPK government and so many killings under TTP have already happened and still PTI is silent on TTP terrorism and i dont know how PTI engaging with TTP is bearing any fruit since TTP already killed 2 of your ministers

PPP and MQM talked against terrorism but you have seen how musharraf man handling terrorists of lal masjid first made his down fall and then landed him in jail, when you dont take people into confidence and pakistani nation like @Zarvan mullah is hell bend on liking those head chopping terrorists then merey bete there is no way

akber bugti fire 500 rockets but he is still a shuhada, i wonder all BLA are shuhadas too since PTI doesnt speak against them

MQM har party ke saath nahi mil jaate, MQM didnt get into federal government and neither it got into provincial government

PTI to har aik se mil jaate he whether it be qadri, or jamaat islami, or sherpao or fazlur rehman :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Imran knows what quaid e fasad meant to say. Altaf Hussian is the creepiest among all creepy sons came out of the womb of mother youp. Whenever this vile creature opens his mouth it reeks of blood, hate and destruction. This reprobate and his ilks have been doing politics of hatred and discord for a century, and even after causing so much butchery their thirst for human blood is as unslakable as it was a century ago.

lol ... bachay imran khan is getting to know the real stuff , reality has started to sink in , Altaf talks reality delusional ostriches like your selves find it hard to digest

if PTI isnt in the federal then stop talking about MQM in the first place? what concerns you with MQM in KPK? null zeta?

but PTI is atleast in KPK government and so many killings under TTP have already happened and still PTI is silent on TTP terrorism and i dont know how PTI engaging with TTP is bearing any fruit since TTP already killed 2 of your ministers

PPP and MQM talked against terrorism but you have seen how musharraf man handling terrorists of lal masjid first made his down fall and then landed him in jail, when you dont take people into confidence and pakistani nation like @Zarvan mullah is hell bend on liking those head chopping terrorists then merey bete there is no way

akber bugti fire 500 rockets but he is still a shuhada, i wonder all BLA are shuhadas too since PTI doesnt speak against them

MQM har party ke saath nahi mil jaate, MQM didnt get into federal government and neither it got into provincial government

PTI to har aik se mil jaate he whether it be qadri, or jamaat islami, or sherpao or fazlur rehman :lol:

pti has not involved with any party stop lying your terrorist mqm has been part off every government and soon they would be part off this

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom