What's new

Imran khan disqualified

1666365237335.png

BREAKING NEWS SAUDIA ARABIA........................

I did not say that. Sometimes, even survival is success. Everything else can only follow that basic foundation.
I agree. Yes, survival is key sometimes.
But large ships take time to sink. Aurengzaeb died in 1707 while Mughal Empire took its last breath after 150 years.
We are declining everyday. I don't give a damn to democracy etc but we need better economic conditions. With our 79% GDP is equivalent to our debt, we are on verge of vanish.

I agree. Yes, survival is key sometimes.
But large ships take time to sink. Aurengzaeb died in 1707 while Mughal Empire took its last breath after 150 years.
We are declining everyday. I don't give a damn to democracy etc but we need better economic conditions. With our 79% GDP is equivalent to our debt, we are on verge of vanish.

We have been declining for half a century. I agree with you that the trajectory is not encouraging, but it is far from sunk as of now.

Last edited:
AMRAAN ------- I KNOW UK , N EUROPE BETTER..2020

1666365452585.png

UK, EUROPE AND USA, NOW KNOW AMRAAAAN KAAN BETTER.....2022

KARMA,,

Sara topi drama hai, isei behtar TLP walo kei protests thei jispar even establishment bi negotiation table par aagae thi. No sense of direction, agar protest karna tha tou ja kar GHQ karo or DCI.

EARNINGS FROM TOSHA KHANA GIFTS WERE THE BIGGEST INCOME FOR IMRAN KHAN IN HIS LIFETIME, TAX RECORD SHOWS​

View attachment 888316

Hi,

Could you kindly post the earnings of Ganja Sharif and 10% Zardari while you are engaging in this chuttu propa gandu propaganda?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sara topi drama hai, isei behtar TLP walo kei protests thei jispar even establishment bi negotiation table par aagae thi. No sense of direction, agar protest karna tha tou ja kar GHQ karo or DCI.
The time will come, we Paksitani tax payers pay the salaries of this 600,000 army from our blood .... And they act untouchables, their own separate courts, and their corruption cases can be heard in SC or local courts .... the royals

Karma? Thats a Hindu belief, we as Muslims do not believe in this.
Anyway, mil gaya level playing field? Ab kara lo elections.
ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD ON TIME, AUGUST 2023.. BULLYING TACTICS AINT WORKING NOW, FIAZ, PASHA, ZAHEER AND BAJWA ALL GONE NOW,

Back
Top Bottom