What's new

Imran khan disqualified

I don't understand on what basis can ECP disqualify an MNA under its jurisdiction at the most it should have been sent to the courts for it to decide, now with this horrendous decision, chaos and anarchy will spread very fast.

FB_IMG_1663616680524.jpg

So basically Zardari is the only "honest" politician in Pakistan... Hahaha ha..

road blocks are joke . first of all burn every police car of captial and burn ecp and anyone whom try to come between . ye nizam ab nhi chal sakta .
i have a better solution, you have government in two provinces, one of them is the biggest province. Just denounce the federal government and take over all their assets. Fire all election commission officials in the province. Also, order the army to get the f*** out!

Imran Khan: Koi reh tau nahi gaya hai mafia aur corrupt system mein jisko mein ney nanga nahin kia hai.

Basically here ECP stands disqualified alongwith the handlers and supporters.

Will be reversed by SC in no time.

We all know EC cannot disqualify a political party head, this is beyond their jurisdiction.
May be they will not.
They also get some verdicts in khaki envelopes.

Generals: phoren folicy will be decided by us(read US).

Imran Khan should have concentrated on the economy and not on corruption, corruption tau Hoti rehti hai...said Bajwa.
The main reason was getting on fauj's mai baap Amreeka bahadur's wrong side.

Not the Military, however even if Military was behind this then those keeping hopes of reversal from SC should analyze the situation a bit better.
No doubt from bajwa.
I also expect KHAKI Verdict from SC in a khaki envelope.

In the longer run this will prove to be a blessing in disguise.

The status quo is getting disqualified including establishment among people.

The system is crumbling and drowning. The chaos will lead to clarity.
Bohat ziyada khush fehmi ka shikar ho bhai

Back
Top Bottom