What's new

Imran Khan detained at Airport, off loaded from plane !!

To the dhakkans on this thread (both home grown & from the neighbours) Imran Khan is there to raise funds for SKMCH you nitwits.
I know, I was a patient at SKMCH & am a contributor & therfore I get intimations for all fund raising events via mail & email. BTW I'm not a PTI supporter.
So stop trying to find a political angle here where none exists wrt PTI funding.
& to the morons (Yes I'll say that cause this issue somehow personaly effects me) from the neighbours take your sanctimonious sermons roll em up real nice & tight & stick em! While you're at it, TAKE A HIKE! Dosroon ki takleef or museebat per khush honay walay ****** loag! :mad:

brasil did once.
The reality is indian visa laws are the toughest.For an american torture starts when he goes to chicago consulate for visa. Man we are top of this game escpeically the chicago vada pav consulate . Not only that they are required to register once they land in india if staying more than 6 months. Also carry passport all the time. In usa u dont have to carry around ur passport nor register. If u want u can get a license and thats it. I am sure pakistan is not far behind in screwing and juicing foriegners.
How will you feel if you have to pay 10 times the rate for buying anything in usa. We do that in india. Foriegner pay in dollars :-)

right, but why detain him?? why the questioning?? what did they question him?

i dont think any passenger can be taken off the plane and questioned without valid reasons

There are several criteria for admissibility which must be met, including being able to satisfy US C&BP personnel that the person being admitted is not a supporter of terrorism.

CBP.gov - home page

Obviously, Imran Khan was able to prove that his views were part of his right to free speech, and that is why he was allowed to enter.

Like I said, no big deal.

There are several criteria for admissibility which must be met, including being able to satisfy US C&BP personnel that the person being admitted is not a supporter of terrorism.

CBP.gov - home page

Obviously, Imran Khan was able to prove that his views were part of his right to free speech, and that is why he was allowed to enter.

Like I said, no big deal.

that must be before he gets the visa, since he is borading the plane his visa is already confirmed, so he must have not been offloaded from the plane it was illegal admit it

that must be before he gets the visa, since he is borading the plane his visa is already confirmed, so he must have not been offloaded from the plane it was illegal admit it

Incorrect.

The visa may be issued beforehand, but permission to enter is always granted at the port of entry after presentation to the C&BP personnel.

and he wasnt questioned in the airport, he was offloaded from the plane in canada, do you get it now?

There is nothing to "get".

Because of the volume of US bound traffic, C&BP examination is conducted at the airport in Toronto by mutual treaty. Until the airplane departs, it is AT the airport. It can depart only after all passengers have been cleared.

What is your point?

and he wasnt questioned in the airport, he was offloaded from the plane in canada, do you get it now?

its called soft torture, & reducing your size in the eyes of american pakistanis & americans!

its called soft torture, & reducing your size in the eyes of american pakistanis & americans!

Nothing of the sort.

The law is the law, same for everyone. There is no "size" involved here. None.

What are you talking about? The US authorities even at the Immigration Service level have the power to deny entry to visa-holders if their answers to the immigration officer on arrival are not satisfactory. And we are talking about the homeland security people, far more empowered.

Back
Top Bottom