What's new

Imran Khan declares legal war against drone attacks.

Myth, are you satisfied with other parties in power for the last 22 or so years? If yours answer is Yes you are a lair if your answer is No suggest who should come forward to run Pakistan. You have tested ppp, pml-n, pml-q and all failed would you let Mr. Imran Khan to use his magic wand, lets try him.

So what is your stance on drone attacks? And what is wrong if he is looking up to earn votes, He has every right to because he has legally a political party that wants to being about Change in Pakistan, don't you want to see the change?

I see people like you failing Pakistan by voting liars, theives, hypocrites murderers.

@ Luftwaffe I am not sure if you know this guy, but he is waiting for some Mehdi.

I believe if a person isn't emotional about his country, he isn't serious about his country. Only those who genuinely care can feel the pain of the sufferers, and emotions come with it.

i think many of us are emotional about our countries, but a good/capable/visionary leader is required to lead a country.

^ A good/capable/visionary leader first of all never gets the chance to be elected. Which leaves that one has to choose the most patriotic one over the ignorant one, even if he is emotional. Yes, emotions should also know it's limits, which is why Bashardost never got as far as he should have. Or could have.

Imran Khan thought of this himself ?

I am surprised and if it is true then I am impressed.

( suspect he is getting help; the whole story is too well orchestrated to be his act alone)

I am confused still, why isn't he challenging this in Pakistan's supreme court as per the constitution of Pakistan.

He can call in the President as commander in chief and Prime minister for failing to protect Pakistan.

Imran Khan thought of this himself ?

I am surprised and if it is true then I am impressed.

( suspect he is getting help; the whole story is too well orchestrated to be his act alone)

I am confused still, why isn't he challenging this in Pakistan's supreme court as per the constitution of Pakistan.

He can call in the President as commander in chief and Prime minister for failing to protect Pakistan.

Supreme court will not do anything seeing how they handled the Raymond Davis case.

All Pakistani politicians will protect America's interests except Imran Khan (he wants to protect Pakistan's interests and Pakistani people).

Even some of my family members are strong supporters of PML-N and PML-N publicly criticizes drone attacks but if they get elected in the next elections, they will again take America's orders (like Nawaz Sharif took Bil Clinton's orders when he was Prime Minister).

I remember those days in 2006/2007 PPP used to call Musharraf America's pet, and now PPP is a bigger pet of America.

These attacks on Pakistan's sovereignity will not end unless Imran Khan leads the country. Wikileaks said Imran Khan is the only Pakistani politician outside U.S. influence and I strongly believe that.

Drone attack remind us of the fact that tribals are lesser pakistanis than others.

Who is us? Most Pakistanis are against drone attacks in FATA. You will see how many Pakistanis from all across Pakistan will support Imran Khan in blocking NATO routes on 23rd April. Imran Khan himself is from Lahore and his father/grandfather are from Mianwali in Punjab Province of Pakistan. So keep your opinions to yourself. Pakistani people are united against U.S. drone attacks in FATA, but I dont know about Pakistan government. You can curse the Pakistan government all you want but dont dare say anything bad about Pakistan and Pakistani people.

It is all empty bravado. Imran's own kids are sitting in UK. When it will be too "hot" in Pakistan, he too will disappear, leaaving us the masses in Pakistan to bear the consequences of his ill advice.

Those who want to take on NATO/USA must realize the end of Sad-Damn who was caught hiding in dirt hole, or this Ahmaq Mullah Umer who disappeared from the scene leaving his people to bear the brunt of attacks.

These are all paper tigers who run away or get burned, but their countries get destroyed either way.

pathetic. Just pathetic.

The only hope for Pakistan is Imran Khan. He is one person with a reasonable reputation and a rational mind.

Indians want soft spoken, USA-puppet my man-Mun-Mohan for India
And then
for Pakistan they want the copies of Sad-Damn and Gadha-fis.

ironic. Huh!

Drone attack remind us of the fact that tribals are lesser pakistanis than others.

They are no lessor of Pakistanis. In fact they are the leaders because they are leading and allowing attacks on NATO from Pakistani soil.

In the process they are burning and suicide bombing both Pakistan and Afghanistan.

peace.

It is all empty bravado. Imran's own kids are sitting in UK. When it will be too "hot" in Pakistan, he too will disappear, leaaving us the masses in Pakistan to bear the consequences of his ill advice.

Those who want to take on NATO/USA must realize the end of Sad-Damn who was caught hiding in dirt hole, or this Ahmaq Mullah Umer who disappeared from the scene leaving his people to bear the brunt of attacks.

These are all paper tigers who run away or get burned, but their countries get destroyed either way.

pathetic. Just pathetic.

Almost all Pakistani politicians have relatives living in U.K, U.S., Middle East, etc.. Zardari himself has mansions and villas in London and Dubai and he is now the leader of Pakistan. His son, Bilawal, is studying in Oxford and his security, education, living are all paid by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

How are these thieves running the country better than Imran Khan?

I can not believe someone with the name "FaujHistorian" is comparing Pakistan to Iraq and Libya. Why hasnt U.S. attacked Iran and North Korea, are these countries stronger than Pakistan. People like you will give a reason to ethnic nationalists like Monkey D Luffy to create negative propaganda against Pakistan so they can achieve their goals of breaking the country. Kya 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War boolgay ho? Are you still waiting for the naval fleet Nixon has promised you?

Almost all Pakistani politicians have relatives living in U.K, U.S., Middle East, etc.......
How are these thieves running the country better than Imran Khan?

Any politician who challenges NATO/USA better have a plan to keep the people of Pakistan safe from sanctions (economic war) AND the military strikes.

However if a politician's own family lives far away from Pakistan, and he makes big militaristic anti-NATO statements, then we should call him what he deserves to be called "a Hypocrite". Because his family is safe, while he is jeopardizing the whole of Pakistan.

.... Why hasnt U.S. attacked Iran and North Korea, are these countries stronger than Pakistan. ....... Kya 1971 Bangladesh ...War boolgay ho?...

Iran and North Korea are under economic attack aka sanctions. As a result Iranian Tumman/Riyal has lost so much value that Iranian gov is printing million tumman denomination certificates.

So much down from Sha's prosperous era, this bud-nejat has brought the street value of tumman like 10,000 to a dollar. Iran cannot export petrol even though they have huge resevers of petroleum. Why? Because they are under economic attack.

North Korea is a beggar who has the nukki bumb, and yet he is crying for few gallons of petrol and few bags of rice. Every time he explodes a nukkie, he brings out his begging bowl looking for food and fuel. Just compare South Korea and see the same people, with same history and language are doing millions times better.

This is what happens when countries go under economic attack. They become beggars of beggar.

If you study the history of army attacks. They always follow by first weakening the economy of the enemy country.

Few dimwits in Pak think that our nukki bumbs will save us. Sir they will explode on our own heads, and our own land will become radioactive for the next 2400 years.

Is that what you want Sir? Is that what you want to happen to your parents land? while you are sitting 1000's of mile away protected by the NATO/US troops and their secret services?

Is it Ironic or Hippocratic? you decide.

peace.

p.s. In BDesh too, we should have signed the peace treaty BEFORE starting the army action and taken our precious jawans out of there. If that's what you were implying. Butto tore apart Polish Plan and then signed the same peace treaty many years later. Then people say he was smart. huh!

Back
Top Bottom