What's new

Imran Khan Can Tweet about Unfortunate Death of a Forest Officer but not For Captain Kashif

You compared two sons of soil who died doing their respective duties and yet you don't have same level of respect for both. Your statement is distasteful regarding the young captain.

Because he had to defend Imran Khan

For that he can disrespect and mock anyone

What is this level of cuckness?

While death of forest officer is definitely unfortunate and it is good he tweeted about it wasn't it important for this jaali arasto that we have as a PM to tweet about this young guy who died fighting terrorists in Balochistan?? Same terrorists that are closer to heart of Imran Khan and his army chief?

Shouldn't head of the state not only tweet about sacrifice of Captain Kashif but also announce publicly to avenge it?

Why do we have to live with cucks like Imran and Bajwa? Why?
You and your hatred for imran Khan 🤝

Because he had to defend Imran Khan

For that he can disrespect and mock anyone
I was never defending imran khan, all I said was soldiers know they will die for the country at any moment, unlike forest guards.

I was never defending imran khan, all I said was soldiers know they will die for the country at any moment, unlike forest guards.
This shouldn't be a reason to make his sacrifice like it is nothing.

And who gave extension to Bajwa? Made ammendments to constitution to give him extension?

Well we both know the answer to that

IK gave him the extension, so did the previous PMs. What's your point here exactly except for IK bashing? And how is the PM responsible of tweeting about any martyred soldier?

IK gave him the extension, so did the previous PMs. What's your point here exactly except for IK bashing? And how is the PM responsible of tweeting about any martyred soldier?
Did IK not give extension to Bajwa for the sake of his own Govt. So previous PMs are also incompetents and corrupts. What's your point

This shouldn't be a reason to make his sacrifice like it is nothing.
Every death is a tragedy, but it’s more tragic when a forest guard died protecting trees vs a solider doing his job.

It’s about highlighting the sacrifices of unsung people like that forest guard, while your dear captain got headline coverage on every single channel.

Edit: Dying for your country is your job in the military, but dying for defenseless trees now that’s another level of sacrifice.
There is no price of Life !

And there is no scale of Sacrifice in terms of blood.

Your concept is wrong and messed up.

A soldier dying for the betterment of Law and Security of a country deserves far more applause since he chose to do that in order to save lives of Human beings instead of trees.

There is no price of Life !

And there is no scale of Sacrifice in terms of blood.

Your concept is wrong and messed up.

A soldier dying for the betterment of Law and Security of a country deserves far more applause since he chose to do that in order to save lives of Human beings instead of trees.

Captain Kashif was young. Hardly 26 or 27 years old

And he was in those barren mountains of Balochistan far from his home not to do a picnic something. He was in those mountains to fight terrorists who want to disintegrate this country

But clowns on PDF be like "so what he died. He shouldn't have joined army if he didn't want to die. Your dear captain" etc etc. Just to defend Imran Khan they can be little these martyrs too

Is that your defense for Imran khan? Previous rulers gave extension so he gave one too? Is this your defense?

First of all what do you mean by "your dear captain"?

Captain Kashif died for 220 million plus Pakistanis that includes cucks like Imran Khan too

Nobody has problem with tweeting for the forest officer

But with not tweeting for the hero who died fighting for this country

View attachment 773210

He was present in these mountains far away from his home not for me or Imran Khan or Bajwa but all of the Pakistanis

The least he deserved was his PM tweeting about him and publicly announcing to avenge his death

But no

We have an egoistic cuck as PM who lives in his own world. A world where there are only trees and he himself

Some people will never understand the pain of seeing your brother, that was like a son to you, come back in a flag draped wooden box.

Just about to start a new life with his better half, but Allah had other plans, his time was up, so in the most magnificent manner he took him away.

But he left a void, that does not seem to fill. I know God willing, he will be in a good place, but he left me in a bad one. What I aimed for, he got first.

Those who have never lost a loved one in the service of Pakwatan. will never understand what it feels like, when they see comments like those on this thread, or the corrupt tubar getaway Scot free.

100's of soldiers have died in just the past four months if Imran cares about their lives soo much he should care about their safety as he cared for the wh*re daughter of the Afghan ambasaador.
Useless civil servants have gotten 150% raise in their salaries while FC soldiers are not even given the 15% they deserve.
I have joined FB groups related to FC all of the soldiers in the groups just want a 15% raise which they were denied. Meanwhile a haramkh*or has a lavish wedding courtesy of our tax rupees and zehni ghulams praising him for his shitty singing.

What is this level of cuckness?

While death of forest officer is definitely unfortunate and it is good he tweeted about it wasn't it important for this jaali arasto that we have as a PM to tweet about this young guy who died fighting terrorists in Balochistan?? Same terrorists that are closer to heart of Imran Khan and his army chief?

Shouldn't head of the state not only tweet about sacrifice of Captain Kashif but also announce publicly to avenge it?

Why do we have to live with cucks like Imran and Bajwa? Why?
I can answer that for if has few reasons

1 PR

Military grunts die daily in Pakistan, The Lordship's have better things to do.
Forget Imran Khan have you looked at ispr lately how many shaheeds were even mentioned heck even on the death date ispr was busy posting other so called news.

Uncle Bajwa dont wanna mention these much as what if Pakistani awam ask why the sudden rise, what is Military and the powerful agencies are doing when these young soldiers are losing lives daily, why the sudden rise.

2nd Who cares about a random Pakistani civilian from middle class or young soldier we have alot of soldiers who are expandable, the Kingdom can just get cheap replacement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom