What's new

Imran Khan asks Trump to lift Iran sanctions until COVID-19 pandemic is over

Why he is so much concerned for Iran?
Iran was dumping Zaireens on our border like trash, they didnt care for them or the safety of our country then why he is being so sympathetic to them?
Iran dont have money or sanctions problem they could simply stop their dirty games in Middle East and divert all the money to fight corona and even then some will be spared for their citizens.

Why he is so much concerned for Iran?
Iran was dumping Zaireens on our border like trash, they didnt care for them or the safety of our country then why he is being so sympathetic to them?
Iran dont have money or sanctions problem they could simply stop their dirty games in Middle East and divert all the money to fight corona and even then some will be spared for their citizens.
You need to learn to separate politics,people and leaders from sanctions. A lot of the Iranian people have zero influence on Iranian leader actions just Like I don't in the UK. Your statement makes me think you are not a Muslim or perhaps you are a Munafique. May Allah give us compassion and put us on the right path.

You need to learn to separate politics,people and leaders from sanctions. A lot of the Iranian people have zero influence on Iranian leader actions just Like I don't in the UK. Your statement makes me think you are not a Muslim or perhaps you are a Munafique. May Allah give us compassion and put us on the right path.
I dont consider Khameini and co, Muslims. Not part of Ummah. I hope it is clear for you now.

Zionists and Rafidhis can both go to hell. Infact the later killed more Muslims so they are worst than Zionists.
If you are heartless then you are not a Muslim as compassion and mercy is the center of Allah's message; these are the children you want to see dead:-
th

If you are heartless then you are not a Muslim as compassion and mercy is the center of Allah's message; these are the children you want to see dead:-
th
No, Children are innocent. I want to see all those who participated and supported Assad in Syrian war, dead. I have zero sympathy for those who killed hundreds of thousands people and displaced millions.

Even if Jews or Christians were died in such numbers I would have condemned it but you wont see even a single statement against this genocide by any of the Iranian leaders or their sympathizers because they dont consider us Muslims or even humans.

No, Children are innocent. I want to see all those who participated and supported Assad in Syrian war, dead. I have zero sympathy for those who killed hundreds of thousands people and displaced millions.
Thank Allah that you have an ounce of decency left in you, so there is room for negotiation, compromise and settlement, this is what you should be praying for.

th

It's not possible for an individual to reach that far without immigration control, and organize weapons and training... clearly there was a backing of state and a professional military, no doubt all fingers are pointed at Pakistan lead by Imran Khan and ministers.
Specially if one consider Imran Khan's hate over flow during his participation at OIC meetings, he was certainly very unhappy with Arabs, especially with GCC except Qatar.
In Pakistan as well he openly justified TTP's attack in Pakistan, which were on civilians and military.
This airstrike has exposed the evil from Pakistan to all world.
https://www.arabnews.pk/node/1637736/pakistan

Last edited:
It's not possible for an individual to reach that far without immigration control, and organize weapons and training... clearly there was a backing of state and a professional military, no doubt all fingers are pointed at Pakistan lead by Imran Khan and ministers.
Specially if one consider Imran Khan's hate over flow during his participation at OIC meetings, he was certainly very unhappy with Arabs, especially with GCC except Qatar.
In Pakistan as well he openly justified TTP's attack in Pakistan, which were on civilians and military.
This airstrike has exposed the evil from Pakistan to all world.
https://www.arabnews.pk/node/1637736/pakistan
Not really, governments can do little to control fanatical factions who have ideological goals. We have seen that all around the world.

Not really, governments can do little to control fanatical factions who have ideological goals. We have seen that all around the world.
Yes but they are living their with friends of Imran Khan.

Back
Top Bottom