What's new

Imran Khan answers the questions of University Students

Zarvan may I ask why do you like Imran Khan? Just a question. :)

Zarvan may I ask why do you like Imran Khan? Just a question. :)
Imran Khan is an honest person no one can doubt that but yes I want him to make his stand clear on Shariat but their are no doubts on his honest and sincerity but how he will deal with Islamic issues and Shariah are crucial for his future

1: He does not have a beard, according to Bukhari the Prophet had allegedly command, no questions asked, to sport a beard and shave the tache (he doesnt, but many of his party members have a thick dense mustache)
2:He has clearly said he'll allow women the freedom to wear what they want
3:He has made absolutely no direct reference to jizyah

So what do you say, isnt JI a better alt?

1: He does not have a beard, according to Bukhari the Prophet had allegedly command, no questions asked, to sport a beard and shave the tache (he doesnt, but many of his party members have a thick dense mustache)

So what do you say, isnt JI a better alt?[/QUOTE
JI is also good and Imran Khan alliance will be with JI and he cleared his stand on women very next day but he is honest man and can end or minimize corruption and bring merit but finally Shariah will come weather by Imran Khan or some one else

Sorry my dear Zarvan, mene sanjha nhi ap please thora aur clearly likhen
Answer point by point, thankyu.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Also another question, JI used to be a very popular party before, but suddenly as the new generation(our parents'/MQM generation) came it's vote bank started dropping
Another question, why do you have the right to impose YOUR version of shariah, why dont me and people like me impose MY version of shariah? After all, I'm have just as much right to be here as you - my grandparents all fought for this country, so why shouldnt I rule it?

So what do you say, isnt JI a better alt?

Quaid Azem and Allama Iqbal didnt had beard but they made pakistan and they are great leader of pakistan so why are u living in pakistan ?

learn how to differentiate between personal choices and social obligation...

Zarvan please dont PM me as i cant answer back i have under 1000 posts, i need more posts before i get the ability to PM

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Quaid Azem and Allama Iqbal didnt had beard but they made pakistan and they are great leader of pakistan so why are u living in pakistan ?

learn how to differentiate between personal choices and social obligation...

Dude, it was a private convo with my old man zarvan - you wont understand
I was kinda teasing ;)

Jamat E Islami? the root problem of gun culture in Karachi? ppl actually support them? D:

Jamat E Islami? the root problem of gun culture in Karachi? ppl actually support them? D:

OMG WHY IS EVERYONE ON SERIOUS MODE TODAY???
I mean before MQM >.>
Also, the reeeeeal root, the rooootiest root is actually the beloved ZIA UL EFFING HAQ- IMHO, he brought all the guns and drugs and crimes and immigrants from afghanistan who started all the mafias

Well JI existed in Karachi even before MQM and their ThunderSquad was the first Armed Wing of a Political Party in Karachi

Well JI existed in Karachi even before MQM and their ThunderSquad was the first Armed Wing of a Political Party in Karachi

I know, that's exactly my point.
Also, MQM overall used their armed wing for good deeds

JI or MQM or ANP or Taliban or any other groups all kind of militancy in pakistan should end.

Back
Top Bottom