What's new

Imran Khan announces ‘jail bharo’ movement

Sounds stupid to me.

Does nobody challenge him on his ideas anymore?

If he's so interested in going to jail, go first.
Ridiculous.
Why is he hell bent upon acting like Mohandas Kramchand Gandhi of Ahansa???
He is getting meeker and meeker day by day.
First resignations form NA and giving open field to pdm and military.
Then resigning from Punjab and kpk.
Now we are going to jail.
Fawad and Sheikho already crying.
Only Gill and Swati faced abduction, imprisonment with endurance.
اللہ ہی جانے خان کے مکاشفات

he is doing politics in law with people whom are badmash and ghundas . its his mistake

Does he already have a date in mind? Will that date be announced by the Shaman itself or from the drunken confidants?

IK can't do anything right at this point..His dissolving of KP and Punjab government was a blunder as well. Problem is, boot mafia does not care what is required by law. Boot mafia has been above law since 1947, They will only hold elections when they so chose. Part of me thinks IK knows this, but he is only exposing them more and more for awam to see, because that's all he can do.. It is up to awam mainly the youth to take care of the rest. They need to fight for their future. Stop relying on IK.

Sounds stupid to me.

Does nobody challenge him on his ideas anymore?

If he's so interested in going to jail, go first.

He is stuck so doesn't even know what he is doing anymore. This movement will fail, its like going on hunger strike، nobody will do it because we can't live without biryani lassi and makkan 👌

Lets see all these pti politicians go WITH FAMILIES to jail…..set an example…..
Oh wait, or they want ghareeb awam to die in jails rather???

Happens all the time. Poor awaam suffers and leaders then forget about them as we have 230M population.

My family lost money too, fraud in real estate in Islamabad.
Fake housing societies are everywhere! Do not pay!!

Was thinking of buying a kohti in Islamabad or Mirpur. Guess will have to think hard before

I need clarification. Is Imran talking about Jail (Prison) or Lockup. I believe he is referring to the latter, which are part of Police Stations. The ones which are accessible by press hordes and provide good publicity. Most people don't even know where prisons are located and won't bother visiting them.

I request the authorities to start with PDF and the straight up secessionist and terrorists rounded up while they go to Pakistan to have cheap holidays.

Imran now wants to come back to the Parliament with 150 seats without an election (demands all his resignations to be canceled)

If he wants to go jail then how come his supporters camp outside zaman Park at night to protect him.Sounds strange to me.

Back
Top Bottom