What's new

"Imran Khan" an army appendage ? ( Pakistan's Slow-Motion Coup )

So a democratic, peaceful and purely political movement is a coup for some people in the west. Looks like we have to change the definition of the word "coup".

That's the west for ya. Their hypocritical ways never change.

Yet more unsubstantiated ranting by Christine Fair - she and our 'liberal bayghairat brigade' have this in common - anyone that advocates for a foreign policy that does not involve groveling in front of the US is apparently 'an Establishment stooge'.

Did Fair, even once, actually try and substantiate the central point of her article that the PTI is being 'propped up by the Army/Establishment'?

The entire piece is a regurgitation of speculative propaganda against Imran Khan and the PTI, probably at the behest of the US Establishment, to try and weaken a political entity in Pakistan that wishes to chart a foreign policy independent of the US.

Yet more unsubstantiated ranting by Christine Fair - she and our 'liberal bayghairat brigade' have this in common - anyone that advocates for a foreign policy that does not involve groveling in front of the US is apparently 'an Establishment stooge'.

Did Fair, even once, actually try and substantiate the central point of her article that the PTI is being 'propped up by the Army/Establishment'?

The entire piece is a regurgitation of speculative propaganda against Imran Khan and the PTI, probably at the behest of the US Establishment, to try and weaken a political entity in Pakistan that wishes to chart a foreign policy independent of the US.

I'd like you to comment on military establishment hacks like Ahmed qureshi fiercely advocating PTI and IK.

So a democratic, peaceful and purely political movement is a coup for some people in the west. Looks like we have to change the definition of the word "coup".

Not just the West, our homegrown 'liberal bayghairat brigade' subscribes to the same hypocritical views.

They want the 'voice and choice of the people' to 'be heard' through allowing the GoP to finish its term, but these same people will ten ridicule the vast majority of Pakistan that opposes current US foreign policy, and denigrate and abuse those who take a differing POV on issues of foreign policy and internal security.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I'd like you to comment on military establishment hacks like Ahmed qureshi fiercely advocating PTI and IK.
Don't usually read Ahmed Qureshi, and I don't believe his article is the subject of this thread.

Do you have any arguments against my post that you quoted in your reply? Do you have any defence of the accusations I leveled against Fair's article?

Why is it that when we speculate its conspiracy theories yet when western newspapers report pure speculation it is stated as fact. So if I stand up and say I think PML, PPP and Americans are bad for Pakistan, God knows I would have enough reasons to say so would these so called supporters say that I am being backed by ISI lol

Imran Khan is the only Pakistai politician who is not influenced by the west, he talks sense and has been opposing Pakistan's blind support western policies and WOT. US kows that if they have lost their influence in Pak Army and they will not be able to "buy" him, like the bought our previous leaders and their remaing influence on Pakistani politics and policies will evaporate with him coming to power.

In the coming days expect a lot of propaganda against his chracter by western media, using words like "Play Boy", "Western educated", westernized", "married to a rich jew" etc. etc.

May Allah protect him and help him help Pakistan.

Imran Khan is the only Pakistai politician who is not influenced by the west, he talks sense and has been opposing Pakistan's blind support western policies and WOT. US kows that if they have lost their influence in Pak Army and they will not be able to "buy" him, like the bought our previous leaders and their remaing influence on Pakistani politics and policies will evaporate with him coming to power.

In the coming days expect a lot of propaganda against his chracter by western media, using words like "Play Boy", "Western educated", westernized", "married to a rich jew" etc. etc.

May Allah protect him and help him help Pakistan.

That's the only fear - may Allah SWT forbid, but what if he has been eliminated? Pakistan will literaly go into a civil war sort of situation if that happens. He's the only man where people from every walk of life eyeing these days in Pakistan. The Indians won't like such a person to lead Pakistan, the US/West doesn't want another Jinnah, the political baboons doesn't want him to be the premier who ultimately will be a a threat to their sinister and evil way of Governance. All these forces would not let go a single opportunity to remove him out of their way.

...and yeah, may Allah SWT protect him and help him help Pakistan.

the massive propaganda against imran khan is so much its shocking one day one of my friends friend was telling me that imran khan is a pagan worshiper and he also worships satan the jews have implanted him on us to destroy us and something about dajjal and his party symbol which is two half moons is pagans sign..... i tried to talk to him telling him A. pagan worshipers are not satan worshipers pagans were those religions that Christianity used to call at the time of its advent and B. jews are not satans nor pagan worshipers they hate them too C. if he had any concrete evidence to even make sense much less prove what he was saying. he suddenly went hyper and told me to watch the documentary called the arrivals i told him i have much knowledge on all these topics but he cuts me off and tells me that whoever votes for him is an enemy of pakistan and a "GHADAR" of islamic religion..... i just start laughing at this point and take my friend away ... he tells me to ignore him we have tried to talk to him before but nothing gets to him..... i ask him who does he support and the answer was the psycho supported ppp after hearing this we both start laughing ...... but the propaganda is going downhill and its becoming crazy:bad::bad:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom