What's new

Imran Khan addressing Ullemah conference

WOW! WOW! WOW! - STUNNING, BREATHTAKING, MESMERISING

LEADER! I WISH I COULD THANK YOU 10 TIMES FOR POSTING ONE

WOW! WOW! WOW! - STUNNING, BREATHTAKING, MESMERISING

LEADER! I WISH I COULD THANK YOU 10 TIMES FOR POSTING ONE

Thanks Brother- :) the best is the sketch of Islamic Welfare state and the way he criticised the Ullemah on their face-- shows that our leader Imran Khan is same inside out-

A man who comes forth and say Allah nay jab mujhay Imaan diya tou usnay mujhay azad ker diya, mein gulam nahi raha, reminds of the saying of Hazrat Ali that True freedom lies in servitude to Allah !!

Thanks Brother- :) the best is the sketch of Islamic Welfare state and the way he criticised the Ullemah on their face-- shows that our leader Imran Khan is same inside out-

A man who comes forth and say Allah nay jab mujhay Imaan diya tou usnay mujhay azad ker diya, mein gulam nahi raha, reminds of the saying of Hazrat Ali that True freedom lies in servitude to Allah !!

And he (IK) says it so humbly.

Islamic welfare state but where will the money come from to support such welfare...
I have zero hope on anyone talking about a welfare state - may be an Islamic economic power makes more sense.

Islamic welfare state but where will the money come from to support such welfare...
I have zero hope on anyone talking about a welfare state - may be an Islamic economic power makes more sense.

Anyone who has already reached level of "zero hope" can not be helped.

Where the money will come from ?

Recent report has shown that in last four years Rs.8,500-billion worth of corrpution siphoned the money out of system.

1. Cut down and eventually eradicate the corruption.
2. Improve tax collection
3. Recover money from those who have looted the country.
4. improve country's output industrial, agricultural and manufacturing sector.
5. Improve exports.
6 Reduce non-developing expenditures.

A person like me, with very little insight into these matters can easily suggest at least 6 venues.

I am sure more capable people can do better.

I would suggest you: TO HOPE

Nations without a vision dies - very well said Imran Khan. Let's bring back Pakistan of Quid-e-Azam and Iqbal.

It's always amusing to listen to Imran Khan and his speeches. May Allah SWT be his protector and help him success what is he up for. Ameen

Back
Top Bottom