What's new

Imran khan a married man once again.

Culture is not above Islam. There is a reason why Quran was sent but you clearly do not get that.

What PMLN goons are saying is what Quresh of the days said and what the anti-Islam elements say today. Same type of scum.

One can't justify everything under the sun just because it maybe legal under Islam. I'm pretty sure 99.999% of PDFians will question state of mind of their dada dadis if they ever did something like this.

Culture is not above Islam. There is a reason why Quran was sent but you clearly do not get that.

What PMLN goons are saying is what Quresh of the days said and what the anti-Islam elements say today. Same type of scum.

Ooo ... do share the control tactics ...
This is a stubborn shameless lot, the PMLN supporters. Their mental wave length matches that of Nawaz Sharif, what else is left to say, lol. Like Asad Umer tweeted back in January:

One can't justify everything under the sun just because it maybe legal under Islam. I'm pretty sure 99.999% of PDFians will question state of mind of their dada dadis if they ever did something like this.

Argue with Allah then if you disagree with what has been justified by Him!

Sir ji, Allah ke illawa aur koi bhi hafiz nahi.

Insaan ko insaan bananay ka ye bhi aik tareeka hai waisey ... sabar ka sabaq hai iss kashti ka safar .. :lol:

Ye emaan shadi se pehle nahi hota.

Aulaad dekh kar yaad ata ha mulk ka.

Bhai lecture nahi chaiye.

Adl insaf chaiye. Remarks pe mulk qaim hai lageli ha

Ye emaan shadi se pehle nahi hota.

Aulaad dekh kar yaad ata ha mulk ka.

Bhai lecture nahi chaiye.

Adl insaf chaiye. Remarks pe mulk qaim hai lageli ha

Tusi we na gal kithay more ditti ai

To batain, shadi kab Kar rahey Hain aap? Emaan ke liay!

Okay so i need to ask this question. Someone told me that it is in Pakistan' constitution that a PM has to be married. Thats how they explained IK's marriage with RK during **dharna** and thats how they are explaining IK's third marriage, right before elections.

Is this true?

Tusi we na gal kithay more ditti ai

To batain, shadi kab Kar rahey Hain aap? Emaan ke liay!

Esa alaamti emaan ki kisi ko zarorat nahi.

Qanoon paas hona chaiye kay shadi shuda politics nahi kar sakte.

Esa alaamti emaan ki kisi ko zarorat nahi.

Qanoon paas hona chaiye kay shadi shuda politics nahi kar sakte.

That'll be the end of politics that we see and hear.

Its an interesting proposal!

Okay so i need to ask this question. Someone told me that it is in Pakistan' constitution that a PM has to be married. Thats how they explained IK's marriage with RK during **dharna** and thats how they are explaining IK's third marriage, right before elections.

Is this true?

It's not true. There is no requirement for the PM to be married.

Back
Top Bottom