What's new

Imran K should be hanged in D-Chowk after this..(fake news by Jang)-Ahmad Norani

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jang group has gone mad. Its like IMRAN KHAN NEE **** KI DUUM PAAR PAO RAAK DIYA HEE.

Now this moron posting fake news from Jang and demanding Imran Khan should be hanged. I had huge respect for this guy but week or so he has shown his class.

Untitled.jpg

625.gif

here is real news from other sources Daily Express News Story
1102198578-1.jpg

1102198578-2.gif

Bm-jboDCQAExDhE.jpg

Ahmad noorani is an indian agent.

QTPSmWQY_400x400.jpeg

just look at his face... ISI should pick and fix this guy...
Could also be ,unknown to Karachi Police, one of the target killers , mqm is hiding in Norway as in Englad, India, South Afriqa?.

Unless mqm is an "covert agents provocateur"of ISI, I don't see any reason, why this gang has not been eliminated, after all they have said and done to people of Karachi.

I agree 100% with Ahmad Noorani & Geo/Jang goup, @ a time especially when there is civil/military tensions Imran Khan's usual dhandli Ranting's & his Dharna Drama can derail democracy , PPP,ANP & MQM were not even allowed to campaign during the elections even Jui(f) have complained of rigging but still they are all standing with democracy , but PTI on the other hand instead of governing KP, is hell bend to derail the whole system & to me that is simply unacceptable,
these are my opinion as a democrat, who strongly believe in the continuation of democracy & supremacy of the parliament , & I stand by it

Last edited:
He is well known person done many good stories had huge respect for him until he gone mad

Back
Top Bottom