What's new

Imran hopeful of $2bn investment in KP

Good

But will believe when something on ground happens.

Good

But will believe when something on ground happens.

:lol: repaying PTIians in same currency?
Nevertheless a good announcement from Imran Khan. However, he could have sent CM KPK alongwith CM Baluchistan and Punjab on the trip to China. At least to increase the visibility of KPK Government. I am not aware of any details about whether there were communications between Federal and KPK Government. Perhaps PTI can make an official statement about the whether they were asked or not.

:lol: repaying PTIians in same currency?
Nevertheless a good announcement from Imran Khan. However, he could have sent CM KPK alongwith CM Baluchistan and Punjab on the trip to China. At least to increase the visibility of KPK Government. I am not aware of any details about whether there were communications between Federal and KPK Government. Perhaps PTI can make an official statement about the whether they were asked or not.

No it was a family trip .. i have heard his son suleman is attending all the meeting as well ..they want to invest in energy sector .. they are inspired by mansha ... as they are in government so they know all they payments will be on time ..CM balochistan tu bhichara esay laag raha tha jasey mami pappi zabardasti kisi uncle k ghar ley gaye hain

PS: I have heard that in tv in sohail warach program .. ...

imran must to make kpk as a role model for others
it is really important for the party future
imran must to visit turkey and china for investment in kpk

But I'm guessing the problem with security is still going to undermine a lot of work. Tourism is a very important sector that should be looked into.
And by focusing on hi-quality education (esp. universities), a lot of people from outside KPK will also plan on studying there, turning Pehsawar into a true metropolitan over time.

Investments need to be sought in establishing a high-tech sector in KPK. This is what generates maximum revenues compared to manufacturing or food-production.

If KPK's security situation stabilizes once,then all problems will be solved easily,as they are inter-related to each other.

Let the KAPTAAN BOWL ... takla na lucky 6 mar diya tha , this is a test match , kab tak bakra bache ga

119489.2.jpg

nawaz-playing-cricket.jpg

This guy has no chance sifarishi hai technique is flawed baseball khel raha hai

shahbaz.gif

Back
Top Bottom