What's new

Imran hints ‘conditional coalition’ with MQM

Dance

Reaction score
KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf (PTI) or Pakistan Movement for Justice’s Chief Imran Khan on Thursday said that ‘conditional coalition’ with Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) is not completely ‘out of question,’ DawnNews reported.

Former cricket star said while talking to media at Karachi airport, that his party would consider joining hands with MQM only if they did not decide to join treasury benches once again.

PTI chief further said his party was the only political force in the country which was playing the role of real opposition, Mr Khan was confident to win the ‘match’ alone without any ‘match-fixing.’

“Free and fair elections are not possible without impartial election commission and solution to all current problems of the public is free and fair elections,” added Imran Khan.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/06/30/imran-hints-‘conditional-coalition’-with-mqm.html

if he has said it, its good, thats how a NATIONAL LEADER TALKS, however, if anyone can provide the video... I saw it myself and I missed this part probably...

as I remember what he said was "PTI akeeli khari hai or akailay hi match jheet ker dekhay gi..."

mqm supporters should not worry, there is no way mqm will be invited to a coalition...

I think the statement is taken out of the context. And no other newspaper is quoting it.

But if he really has said it, then this one of those things where I don't agree with him.

Sometimes to fix a problem you have to roll up your sleeves and work it out from within. If you want white blood cells to kill viruses it has to be from within the body. Time to point fingers and wish problems to go away has long gone.

I think the statement is taken out of the context. And no other newspaper is quoting it.

But if he really has said it, then this one of those things where I don't agree with him.

Yes, I have also left in suggestion at insaf. pk that PTI should stand alone and that is what makes PTI very dangerous... however this is his Nationalistic approach, in which he doesnot rule out mqm or any other regional party... at any time mqm may agree to bring the stolen money back to Pakistan and be truly sincere towards Pakistan rather ethnicity and a region...

Sometimes to fix a problem you have to roll up your sleeves and work it out from within. If you want white blood cells to kill viruses it has to be from within the body. Time to point fingers and wish problems to go away has long gone.

this is nationalistic approach...however anything in the interest of the people of Pakistan must be through truth and reconciliation, nothing less !

Leader read Haroon Rashid's latest article.

A lot of articles on PTI and IK these days, rather almost every day :)

potentially what most of the articles attempt to do is suggest PTI to join hands with Nawaz, or mqm and musharraf etc...

which is nothing but sense of fear from status quo parties

i thought he went to file cases in uk to deport AH .... wait and see more wonders of politics

They are all the same wolves..
Some masquerade as lions.. others as sheep.
But remain opportunistic ..

On an effectiveness level though..
A PTI-MQM coalition.. if it forms the government.. may actually be able to accomplish more than any other past government, specifically due to the large middle class representation. And core members actually showing initiative..

A question to the PTI party workers here..
If the leader has made a statement.. do you agree with it or disavow it?

Back
Top Bottom