What's new

Imran hails government ‘sincere efforts’ for peace talks

stop lieing ur from mqm.. stop being such a hypocrite..
.i said somethng against ur black british papa and ur mad at me now ...
.u gona come with more bullshit to **** my mind .. bro i have see alot of physcos .. i can handle u..
so u gona report me to mommy

You accused me of being MQM, have some shame when you were proven evidently wrong. Did you read my previous post? I clearly inscribed in my comment that I was a former PTI supporter. Cursing their leaders has no effect because in my opinion he is a traitor to Pakistan who has no guts to face his enemies like a Lion. Your comments were annoying because you blindly support Imran Khan and accuse others of nefarious activities, simply because they criticize his actions...sounds like hero worshiping to me.

Should we be scared that you have a lot of psycho friends and are they all from PTI? Must be the new TTP chapter of bani gala which you are so proud to defend. Furthermore do have some manners, because you should never involve the mothers of others. Go and serve Chai to Ganja brothers and Imran Khan in the meeting held in Bani Gala.

In addition are you a racists, because why use the word black as if its a derogatory term to call others. Some of the greatest rulers of the Islamic world came from Africa. One example is Sultan Musa of the Mali empire who made the largest mud mosque in the world and gave gold to the poor on a legendary scale during his trip to Hajj. Think before you write, because it can cause some offence to some members of the community who are darker in skin.

Last edited:
Govt-hold-strategicdialogue-Taliban-Imran_3-12-2014_140856_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf (PTI) Chief Imran Khan commending the “sincere efforts” of the prime minister and the interior minister said that both the leaders stood firm against the lobby who is criticizing negotiations with the Taliban.

Talking to mediamen outside his residence following his meeting with the prime minister, Imran Khan said the government has decided to hold strategic dialogue with the Taliban.

The government has found a way to hold strategic dialogue with the militants, he said.

The militants groups are divided due to the government’s policy of negotiation with the Taliban for restoration of peace in the country, he added.

Imran Khan said that if some elements wanted to continue fight with the state then Pakistan has one of the most powerful army in the world.

Appreciating the role of the prime minister Nawaz Sharif and interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, the PTI chief said that both the leaders stood firm against the lobby who is criticizing peace negotiation and wants military operation.

If Waziristan is bombarded then what would happen to peace-loving people, he questioned.

Khan said the matter of polio workers’ security would also be discussed during talks with the Taliban.

Imran hails government ‘sincere efforts’ for peace talks - thenews.com.pk

PESHAWAR: A blast took place in a bazaar in Peshawar on Friday leaving at least eight people dead and injuring 32 others, Express News reported.

City superintendent police, speaking to the media, stated that it was a suicide attack and the target of the attack was an armoured personnel vehicle (APV). Some policemen sustained injuries but none were killed in the attack.

The explosion took place in the Sarband area of the city near a petrol pump.

Police, Rangers personnel and rescue teams reached the area. Bomb disposal squad was also called in and a search operation is underway.

The injured were taken to a local hospital for medical assistance.

According to a police official, initial investigation has revealed that the suicide jacket carried more explosives than usual – at least 14 kilograms.

After the blast, firing could be heard for about an hour, possibly by the police to keep people away from the scene in case of a second explosion.

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesperson Shahidullah Shahid condemned the attack and said his group will abide by the month-long ceasefire announced earlier

Peace process continues.

stop lieing ur from mqm.. stop being such a hypocrite..
.i said somethng against ur black british papa and ur mad at me now ...
.u gona come with more bullshit to **** my mind .. bro i have see alot of physcos .. i can handle u..
so u gona report me to mommy[/quot]

yes reported, for deralling the thread?
@WebMaster how many times this kid, will be forgotten, nust because he is supporting the party of MODS here, how many warnings he be served yet? none?
so, plz check this, if not i may ENGAGE THE ENEMY FIRE, heavly sir!

Last edited:
u should be kicked out of here .. if we do a poll that how many people think u r retarded ..im gona tell u that u every one will vote yes
so this is how u take revenge? complaining ... as far as ur name goes BATMAN ... u r acting like BAT_MAN that we keep in our homes ..who run tu sahib jee for complaining about everythng .. report it too ...
u r just an annoying scum spoil pdf

u should be kicked out of here .. if we do a poll that how many people think u r retarded ..im gona tell u that u every one will vote yes
so this is how u take revenge? complaining ... as far as ur name goes BATMAN ... u r acting like BAT_MAN that we keep in our homes ..who run tu sahib jee for complaining about everythng .. report it too ...
u r just an annoying scum spoil pdf

Maybe you should be kicked out of this forum for using vulgar language and being a racists to the black descent community. You don't have the proprietary ownership of PDF, so stick to your designation of posting comments and not make idle threats. Maybe this is how you achieve your aims by threatening others, take it elsewhere since no one is interested in seeing your arm chair warrior threats.

Batmannow has taken a logical step unlike you who act like a petulant child.

You accused me of being MQM, have some shame when you were proven evidently wrong. Did you read my previous post? I clearly inscribed in my comment that I was a former PTI supporter. Cursing their leaders has no effect because in my opinion he is a traitor to Pakistan who has no guts to face his enemies like a Lion. Your comments were annoying because you blindly support Imran Khan and accuse others of nefarious activities, simply because they criticize his actions...sounds like hero worshiping to me.

Should we be scared that you have a lot of psycho friends and are they all from PTI? Must be the new TTP chapter of bani gala which you are so proud to defend. Furthermore do have some manners, because you should never involve the mothers of others. Go and serve Chai to Ganja brothers and Imran Khan in the meeting held in Bani Gala.

In addition are you a racists, because why use the word black as if its a derogatory term to call others. Some of the greatest rulers of the Islamic world came from Africa. One example is Sultan Musa of the Mali empire who made the largest mud mosque in the world and gave gold to the poor on a legendary scale during his trip to Hajj. Think before you write, because it can cause some offence to some members of the community who are darker in skin.

bro i hardly doubt that u supported mqm .. clam down and take a chill pill ...
u knw imran khan not even opposition leader but PM visit his house to convince and ask about his views .. that is what leadership is .. even ur opponents value ur view...
btw when prophet muhammad met with kufar to discus the sulah hudaibiya .. was he submitting?? no .. imran khan stand firm on his stance .. the government want to keep them in loop so they discus policy matter.. how does that shows imran khan is submitting to his new leader ..due to that childesh mind i though u r from mqm .. bcoz just read the post of this physco BATMAN NOW .. he kinda use this language .. so i confused him with u ...

now lets come to the part of worshipping .. i have met imran khan before he was nothng ..and i told him that ur policy is flawed towards taliban .. but he told me that he has his opnion about the issue .. he will tell his views to people .. and if they like it he will vote them .. now do u want me to show u the videos of pre election champion .. he said it there out and clean that he prefer dialogue .. even the PM nawaz shariuf thinks he is right that is why he is also presuming it .. but he is playing double game .. he is letting few of his ministers ( chaudary nisar to be good cop and the others as bad cop) .. u r hating imran khan bcoz he is not hypocrite .. in his heart he believes dialogue is the best way for resolution of this conflict ( which i dnt agree with)

Maybe you should be kicked out of this forum for using vulgar language and being a racists to the black descent community. You don't have the proprietary ownership of PDF, so stick to your designation of posting comments and not make idle threats. Maybe this is how you achieve your aims by threatening others, take it elsewhere since no one is interested in seeing your arm chair warrior threats.

Batmannow has taken a logical step unlike you who act like a petulant child.
how is he using logic??? please find one complete post of his where he is using logic? where did i threat him?? u sound just like him now

The biggest social worker in Pakistan is Edhi so please don't equate Imran Khan in the same bracket as him.
what kinda logic u r using ? how old r u .. im just reading ur post ... so what edhi is a biggest social worker so how does that lower the value of imran khan?

bro i hardly doubt that u supported mqm .. clam down and take a chill pill ...

Well you quoted my post in the previous page and said you guys support MQM, which would never happen in a million years. I will no longer advocate on the subject of MQM, since you have accepted I don't support them.

tw when prophet muhammad met with kufar to discus the sulah hudaibiya .. was he submitting??

When are beloved Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) discussed the treaty of Sulah Hudaibiya and signed it, certain criteria's were put forward. For example no attacks would occur over the 10 year period. Just today there was a bomb blast in Peshawar and the previous 3 months saw attacks on the security apparatus and innocent civilians. You can not talk to animals who are hell bent to kill everyone who disagree's with there viewpoint in how to govern a country. The same individuals who we are discussing peace talks broke the Swat peace accord even when Sharia was implemented...have we all forgotten.

no .. imran khan stand firm on his stance .. the government want to keep them in loop so they discus policy matter.. how does that shows imran khan is submitting to his new leader ..due to that childesh mind i though u r from mqm .. bcoz just read the post of this physco BATMAN NOW .. he kinda use this language .. so i confused him with u ...

You can stand firm in your stance, however these fools were the same people that have rigged the election. Did Imran Khan ask his supporters to come on the street and force this corrupt government to resign...the answer is no. Naya Pakistan was a fraud and even I wad duped into believing him. My support for him has gone because his political analytical skills are all wrong. The judiciary which he had so much faith gave him an uppercut, the intra-party election although unique and good was full of flaws as some representatives were elected on money. He did not march with TUQ, it was his greatest chance and he squandered it for political security of his own party. If he loves peace so much then march to NW and talk to the TTP himself like a Lion and try to bring peace.

now lets come to the part of worshipping .. i have met imran khan before he was nothng ..and i told him that ur policy is flawed towards taliban .. but he told me that he has his opnion about the issue .. he will tell his views to people .. and if they like it he will vote them .. now do u want me to show u the videos of pre election champion .. he said it there out and clean that he prefer dialogue .. even the PM nawaz shariuf thinks he is right that is why he is also presuming it .. but he is playing double game .. he is letting few of his ministers ( chaudary nisar to be good cop and the others as bad cop) .. u r hating imran khan bcoz he is not hypocrite .. in his heart he believes dialogue is the best way for resolution of this conflict ( which i dnt agree with)

So I have met Imran Khan himself and it does not mean that I will accept every single statement on face value. Yes you can have dialogue but he also has said operation can be used in the last resort. Tell me has peace talks with the TTP been successful, or does he want to let another couple of hundreds of innocent Pakistani's to die. I dislike Imran Khan because his policies are flawed, however I do appreciate some of his new reforms in KPK, but that is not enough. Thousands have given there money and sold there wives gold to fund his election, all in the hopes of achieving that Naya Pakistan which he sold to us. Don't get me wrong I dislike Ganja brothers, Mr 10%, MQM, Waderas and so on. Give me a conflict for the last 20 years were conflict resolution has worked. Palestine, Sudan, Somalia. Yemen, Iraq. I can give you example where in Sri Lanka a miltary operation destroyed the Tamil Tigers. The IRA is a rare example but that too concessions had to be made. No drone strikes have occurred yet we still have bomb blasts.

how is he using logic??? please find one complete post of his where he is using logic? where did i threat him?? u sound just like him now

If you read my post carefully, then you would understand from my prospective that Batmannow took a logical step informing the moderators in the dispute, which you two were having. The moderators can decide who was wrong in this case.

Furthermore, its no crime if my opinions and words sound like Batmannow, because he is after all a human being and a proud Pakistani.

what kinda logic u r using ? how old r u .. im just reading ur post ... so what edhi is a biggest social worker so how does that lower thevalue of imran khan?

Because PTI followers always use Imran Khan's social work in his political career as an example of how magnificent he is. Have you ever heard the word humble and dignity...Edhi has that in spades.....you don't see him rambling on about how great he is. However, I won't dispute the argument that SK was a great project and I still do appreciate it. However, running a country and doing social work is two separate things and are not really interrelated. See unlike some blind PTI supporters, I will give a compliment and praise when it is justifiable.

your senses right now are as weak as your political. get some cold water to drink...

by the way you consistently lie, so you really think that your lying with make any difference at all? this is one consist thing about every MQMer terrorist.
I would really like to see you face to face someday, to know what kind of creature are you..

yes thats the difference, he is playing for peace in Pakistan, while others play for themselves.. if you cannot see how then I must say better concentrate on your livelihood..

Oiiii... Oyee.. Internet Bharam.. lol. Stick to Imran, you'll have better luck getting through... and I hope your keyboard is fine.. Your leaders has been checkmated and is being a politician.. get over it. He is being converted into the very beings he wanted to throw out.

To my knowledge I have never heard of a COAS who came from a landlord family. I think Oscar is trying to say that Pakistan Army has not destroyed the feudal mindset culture when in power. The only answer I have is that Pak Fauj was never given the chance because an obstacle would always be in place. We have been in war from 48, 65, 71 84, 99 plus the Soviets in are backyards and now this TTP menace.

War at who's behest? 65 was a Fauji leadership misadventure, 71 was the same leadership failure and so on and so forth. The issue is not just the failure of democracy, its the failure of leadership even in the military. almost cyclic. As to the assertion that a COAS is not a landlord.. I would refer to the lands acquired by a General when he retires. His position makes it so much easier for him to indulge in "legal" excess that even Landlords shy away from it.

It is essentially just as vulnerable a system to rotten apples as is the Civilian hierarchy ladder. There cannot be a system where one person or a group of persons are untouchable or above the law. Take for e.g. the Indian Navy Admiral resigned over the recent spate of accidents when in essence he was not really at fault on his own. While only minor fish were made scapegoats after the Mehran disaster and Kamra incident. This is a degraded problem, these people think they are invincible... without accountability to anyone other than their own cabal

An interesting question full of complexities since no adequate solution is currently available. Personally I would like to see a proletarian revolution in Pakistan where the people them selves lynch all those who have tried to destroy Pakistan. This can only be achieved like all previous examples in history, when society has hit rock bottom and no option is left except for armed struggle from the masses. In particular in the province of Sindhi, Baluchistan and Southern Punjab needs to be changed. Imran Khan originally was the man who could have achieved this utopia, but as usual he fell into bracket of a typical politician. If Sun Yat Sen can change China's dynastic system, then Pakistan can do the same. My point was that currently Pakistan is not strong enough for democracy, because it does not have the institutional strength to back it. No one is sincere even the so-called Great Imran Khan.

When I read about the development progress of China, it makes me appreciate the concept how hard work can lead to success. What backlashes are they currently facing? Xinjiang terrorists have been active for decades, its only recently which is a rare occurrence that an outbreak of violence transpired in another province called Yunnan. No system is perfect and dissent is always a possibility, but within 3 decades over a 1/3 of their population has been lifted from poverty. The top 10 banks in terms of asset value contains 3 Chinese firms. They are a global superpower because they believe in a centralized system under the mandate of heaven. Read the philosophy of legalism and you would understand, where exactly I am coming from. The only current problem of China is pollution which the government has now made a five-year plan to reduce. Financial corruption which is being curbed by the new leadership as observed with the recent policy of limiting the use of red cards, taxes on second houses, reducing expenditure on lavish banquets and persecuting officials. The biggest businessman in Chongqing was recently arrested and last year the Vice President of Agricultural Bank of China was done for bribery charges in Dalian. Of course I am not saying that there system is full proof and they do have their fair share of problems.....but much better than Pakistan and the West who are begging them to bail them out.

Yes democracy in some form does exists in China, but only in namesake as power is contained with the central standing committee. I believe in my opinion and I can be wrong that Pakistan needs a centralized system with elements of democracy, but not this so called British colonial slavery system. Power should not be given to one person, but a select few who represent the best characteristics in their sector. This is because Pakistan economic policy needs to be consistent and introduce new reforms.

The Army has made some mistakes in the past, however can you name me which feudal Lord did the Army collaborate with? Baluchistan is a unique case since these Sardars have too much power and will use violence if you challenge their authority. Bughti was a prime example and he was eventually killed, but the consequence was an uprising which continues today. I really want to see the masses to become educated where empowerment can be seen at the grass root level, but chances are very slim, because if you go to Sindh the Landlords even forbid their serfs to go to school...there is a reason why they have their own secret jails. However education in the long term can change Pakistan, as more awareness on basic rights is made available. Only problem is some people in Pakistan already know their property rights, it still does not stop the property mafia from taking it. I mean after all what is the point in knowing something, when your head will be blown off if you try to resist. Only solution is brief period of revolution reform agricultural land and kill those who are in the way for the greater good of this nation. Then you can bring in some form of democracy.

In regards to Mushy I will always respect him because of his service to Pakistan, however he has made some mistakes which I am sure he has realized. At least during his tenure Pakistan stood proudly in international diplomacy. He should have destroyed all the political elites like Q-league and tackled the waderas and so on. But I admire his courage for coming back and facing the wrath of the Ganja Brothers....like a true solder who only fears his maker.

Ill disagree on Musharraf.. I believe he was misled by his closest advisors on his repute and support in Pakistan. He was not expecting to be treated like a criminal and that has probably had him into a nervous wreck. The Ganja brothers played quite smartly in this, rather in some cases even protecting Musharraf. And currently, they are not the ones after his head but a vengeful judiciary is...they are just there to watch the show. It was Musharraf's ego that has landed him into his mess. His being a soldier perhaps being his downfall as well. As he can not fathom NOT being given the respect he got due to his uniform.

Now, in regards to the democratic system you propose.. are you suggesting something in line with Ayub's attempt of the 80000 "democrats" who elect a president??

The issue in Pakistan transcneds just democratic empowerment. I agree that it requires education.. but if one looks at the example of the oldest democracy in world.. there too votes were bought in some form or another as recently as the last election. But by far and large.. their two party system does seem to have its advantages. In our case,we lack education.. so perhaps a look at systems that worked in such situation where illiteracy is rife is quite useful for Pakistan's case.. I see the Greek republic as an excellent example.

Ill disagree on Musharraf.. I believe he was misled by his closest advisors on his repute and support in Pakistan. He was not expecting to be treated like a criminal and that has probably had him into a nervous wreck. The Ganja brothers played quite smartly in this, rather in some cases even protecting Musharraf. And currently, they are not the ones after his head but a vengeful judiciary is...they are just there to watch the show. It was Musharraf's ego that has landed him into his mess. His being a soldier perhaps being his downfall as well. As he can not fathom NOT being given the respect he got due to his uniform.

Now, in regards to the democratic system you propose.. are you suggesting something in line with Ayub's attempt of the 80000 "democrats" who elect a president??

The issue in Pakistan transcneds just democratic empowerment. I agree that it requires education.. but if one looks at the example of the oldest democracy in world.. there too votes were bought in some form or another as recently as the last election. But by far and large.. their two party system does seem to have its advantages. In our case,we lack education.. so perhaps a look at systems that worked in such situation where illiteracy is rife is quite useful for Pakistan's case.. I see the Greek republic as an excellent example.
even then worlds oldest democracy doesnt hve a written constitution ? wby?lolzzz?
logic fails? sir!

War at who's behest? 65 was a Fauji leadership misadventure, 71 was the same leadership failure and so on and so forth. The issue is not just the failure of democracy, its the failure of leadership even in the military. almost cyclic. As to the assertion that a COAS is not a landlord.. I would refer to the lands acquired by a General when he retires. His position makes it so much easier for him to indulge in "legal" excess that even Landlords shy away from it.

It is essentially just as vulnerable a system to rotten apples as is the Civilian hierarchy ladder. There cannot be a system where one person or a group of persons are untouchable or above the law. Take for e.g. the Indian Navy Admiral resigned over the recent spate of accidents when in essence he was not really at fault on his own. While only minor fish were made scapegoats after the Mehran disaster and Kamra incident. This is a degraded problem, these people think they are invincible... without accountability to anyone other than their own cabal

The military has made some mistakes and I will not be arrogant enough to articulate in this post that they are 100% correct, unlike are distinguish guest who support PTI. However do you really believe in the theory that the leadership within the military circles wanted a civil war in 1971? 1965 was a chance for are nation to capture Kashmir and even though it did not succeed, the military and its brave troops fought valiantly and united are nation on a spiritual level. Personally I am not a fan of General's who were the predecessors of Zia, partly because they were secular and alcoholics. Nonetheless I have more respect for them, because they have fought for Pakistan with sweat and tears with there comrades. By having these peace talks, we are dishonoring the Jawans who have given there lives for us. All I know is that under the leadership of the military, Pakistan in 65 was an emerging market with great future potential. The five year plan of Karachi never was implemented because of the civilian government under Bhutto. This plan was replicated by South Korea and now they are reaping the benefits. You can disagree with Mushy, but under his rule Pakistan was much better off financially and political at the international arena. In the West they call us the Sick man of Asia.

The land is allocated to them by the Fauj's own personal fund, like Fauji Foundation and other companies that are controlled by the Army. Personally this is not bad, because its a reward system for there dutiful services for Pakistan. However I will agree that there is some form of corruption used mainly by the navy which is quite notorious. Bahria town is a prime example. But its not exactly like the military chain command is promoting the idea of corruption, just a few idiotic individuals that need to be prosecuted.

First of all the Defence Minister Anthony did not have a good relationship with the Naval Admiral of India and to be honest it was his fault since he purchased faulty equipment without maintenance when it was requested down the chain rank. Second the Mehran base attack was a security failure of intelligence, but it was sophisticated enough to point fingers at external forces. I am not making excuses because they should have done a better job. No one is invincible as human beings tend to make mistakes, however I have a great deal of trust in are Fauj. Maybe I am bias since I have family members and some friends in the Army.

Why do you conjecture the argument that General Musharraf was misled by his own political advisers. Everybody know's that by studying both Ganja brothers they have a vindictive streak in taking revenge on those who they feel have wronged them. Surely Mushy new that by coming to Pakistan, they would try to pick a bone with him. I highly doubt that a guy who was a commando and a war veteran would be a nervous wreck of fearing to be killed. Like I said before, the judiciary and the politicians can sleep tight in bed, but when the yanks start to demobilize from Afghanistan...then the public will see how the military will teach them a lesson.

My knowledge is fairly limited on his proposed democratic system, however it sounds very similar to the CCP's political system of China. Under his vision the individual administrative units at the council level could have initiated an outcome of educating the illiterate rural population by making them work with the government through limited representation. Decision making would be based on the level of ability in achieving the objective aim. However this was predominately used for social development and not democracy it self. I would hazardous a guess that it was a good step because according to the modernization theory of Lipset, democracy can only be sustained once a country moves from a rural economy to industrialization and the masses are educated. China is on the middle path and its elements are very similar to the proposed democratic system of Ayub's vision.

If we have democracy then it should be based on some of our cultural elements which fit are needs. The most important thing is that it does not matter if a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice. I want to see a economically strong Pakistan, which is respected around the world..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom