What's new

Imran hails government ‘sincere efforts’ for peace talks

What is the difference between Imran Khan and the Ganja brothers, because the only froth which came from his mouth during the election campaign was his promise of change and morality. Those who compromise on their principles are doom to fair, because they have no honor left in there body. Yes he has become a true politician, but the dreams which he sold to millions of Pakistan was in reality a hoax and its truly disgusting to see how many fell for his trap.

China has no democracy, yet its country has flourished quite magnificently surpassing most Western nations. Cuba has no democracy, but its healthcare system is regarded as one of the best in the world. Vietnam is a communist state and its economic growth is way ahead of Pakistan. Democracy was the sole reason why South America went through a volatile period, because western governments were holding the strings behind puppet regimes. Cambodia was a tragic event, however it only occurred because of the support the Chinese were willing to give and the inaction of those in the UN to intervene.

My point is a country like Pakistan is not designed for democracy because we have a feudal culture and unless they are not eliminated then progress will never come forward.
shabash jawaan!

shabash jawaan!

Where is the thank you button, because for some reason its not showing on my screen. I want to thank you, for your kind words. The best thing to do is to persuade young people not to follow Imran Khan, then he can't be arrogant in advocating the notion of representing the youth of this country. In addition those individuals who claim that Imran Khan is honest and loves democracy should look at his own intra-party elections. The person who had the most money would normally win in some cases. Not to mention how close he was to Ayla Malik and we all know how she was caught with a fake degree.

What is the difference between Imran Khan and the Ganja brothers, because the only froth which came from his mouth during the election campaign was his promise of change and morality. Those who compromise on their principles are doom to fair, because they have no honor left in there body. Yes he has become a true politician, but the dreams which he sold to millions of Pakistan was in reality a hoax and its truly disgusting to see how many fell for his trap.

China has no democracy, yet its country has flourished quite magnificently surpassing most Western nations. Cuba has no democracy, but its healthcare system is regarded as one of the best in the world. Vietnam is a communist state and its economic growth is way ahead of Pakistan. Democracy was the sole reason why South America went through a volatile period, because western governments were holding the strings behind puppet regimes. Cambodia was a tragic event, however it only occurred because of the support the Chinese were willing to give and the inaction of those in the UN to intervene.

My point is a country like Pakistan is not designed for democracy because we have a feudal culture and unless they are not eliminated then progress will never come forward.

How will you eliminate this culture? The Chinese may have progressed, but the Chinese are facing the backlash of the system in fits and starts.. and are constantly taxed to hold out dissent. even within these communist states, there are elections within the one party system.
Elections in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So democracy in some form does exist. People have a say in the government and not some tin pot dictator who decides one day to take over and do as he wishes.

The feudal in our land are arm in arm with the military.... the military keeps quiet about them.. they in turn support them. In a way, our military is feudal in mindset as well. the only way to eliminate this feudalism is education and grass roots empowerment. Ironically, something Musharraf tried to do but failed simply because he was too stubborn and thought of himself as the last beacon of intelligence in Pakistan. The very same democratic system worked in India because feudalism was abolished early on, here it formed the core of the system. Yet, it is threatened by education.. and so it tries to eliminate it within its key power centres.. if that particular DDT to feudalism can be empowered.. people taught of their rights and given examples of where it has been done before. THey will push off this yolk of feudalism and extremism along with it.

again stretching on side issue.

you are confused, you see pmln is in govt and as you mentioned that pmln has taken a more balanced approach to the talks...it has taken the military on board, and involved the KP govt.... I guess you missed Khan's presser in which he clearly said that govt is going in the right direction with respect to Peace talks...

hmmm doesnot seem confuse to me? maybe its time for you to adopt a balance approach.

This is no side issue. It is a core issue on the behaviour of a political party regarding a national security and stability issue. Perhaps you need to be a little more honest & brave and accept that your leader made a bad judgement call and is NOW backtracking on his statements.

This is no side issue. It is a core issue on the behaviour of a political party regarding a national security and stability issue. Perhaps you need to be a little more honest & brave and accept that your leader made a bad judgement call and is NOW backtracking on his statements.

what bad judgement? what backtracking ? are you seriously that confused or ill informed person or deliberately doing it?

what bad judgement? what backtracking ? are you seriously that confused or ill informed person or deliberately doing it?
Lets see..

"government does not know what its doing"..

"government is doing the right thing"..

Im just enjoying reactionary responses..

Lets see..

"government does not know what its doing"..

"government is doing the right thing"..

Im just enjoying reactionary responses..

its vague quotes, probably for thara politics. for you I do hate liars, pathological ones, especially ! you can enjoy the reaction as much as you like. wont change a damn thing, including the only person you are fooling is yourself !

its vague quotes, probably for thara politics. for you I do hate liars, pathological ones, especially ! you can enjoy the reaction as much as you like. wont change a damn thing, including the only person you are fooling is yourself !

Wow, I stepped on a tail here. Thats a big meow.
Imran urges Govt, Taliban seriousness for talks success
-The Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan said on Tuesday that both the Taliban and the government should demonstrate seriousness in order to make the talks process successful. Talking to media persons here, Imran Khan said terrorism could end only with talks. He said the PTI always supported talks and will play its role for making the talks between the government and the Taliban successful. ,

Here someone isnt sure whether the government is even serious...and is on an all out media assault.

The next day

Commending the government's efforts to hold talks with Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), Imran Khan said that the prime minister and the interior minister Chaudhry Nisar stood firm against the lobby who is criticizing negotiations with the Taliban. He said that this was the first government that took this initiative.

Nawaz meets Imran in Bani Gala PTI chief hails PM's efforts for peace talks

Talk about being shown the reality. that is a u-turn on statements within a DAY!!.
Guess all it took was being given some importance.. I could say this may be some ego issue but then its a side order. ..side-issue.. sorry.

Wow, I stepped on a tail here. Thats a big meow.
Imran urges Govt, Taliban seriousness for talks success

Here someone isnt sure whether the government is even serious...and is on an all out media assault.

The next day

Nawaz meets Imran in Bani Gala PTI chief hails PM's efforts for peace talks

Talk about being shown the reality. that is a u-turn on statements within a DAY!!.
Guess all it took was being given some importance.. I could say this may be some ego issue but then its a side order. ..side-issue.. sorry.

Its called pressure tactics !! :lol:

..looks like you need alot of brain training in this business... like I told you in the beginning, you need to be mature and adopt a balanced approach.

pressure tactics? wah bhai wah ... reminds me of the saying unn ka kutta tu kutta hamara kutta tommy ....

Its called pressure tactics !! :lol:

..looks like you need alot of brain training in this business... like I told you in the beginning, you need to be mature and adopt a balanced approach.

Imran Khhaaan!..
Jis par chillay luttay.. wazeefay parhay.. capris pehni!!

Tabdeeli latey latey khud tabdeeeeel hogaye!!..

pressure tactics? wah bhai wah ... reminds me of the saying unn ka kutta tu kutta hamara kutta tommy ....

Its typical of all blind party supporters. Which is why one should thoroughly look before choosing leadership..it then gives you the opportunity to enjoy the pointless debates based on pure emotion and zero merit between members of PTI, PML,PPP and MQM. Regardless of our sheepish supporter here who I imagine is "Chukandar" at the moment. Imran Khan is still one with great potential to shape the politics of KP and Upper Punjab for the better. This was just a lesson for him in politics.. and a realization that its not all black and white.
Mian Saheb or as he pictures himself as Sultan Nawaz Sharif.. is a seasoned rat in this ship. He knows where to hide and where to bite. Where to use the proverbial meethi churi. This move was less about negotiations and more about shutting up who he saw as greatest opponent to the operation that the military seeks. Let the dialogues go on, let the loyalties of tribes be gained via Imran Khan.. and then eliminate those that are still hell bent on shoving their twisted idea of Shariah down our throats.

Last edited:
Imran Khhaaan!..
Jis par chillay luttay.. wazeefay parhay.. capris pehni!!

Tabdeeli latey latey khud tabdeeeeel hogaye!!..

Its typical of all blind party supporters. Which is why one should thoroughly look before choosing leadership..it then gives you the opportunity to enjoy the pointless debates based on pure emotion and zero merit between members of PTI, PML,PPP and MQM. Regardless of our sheepish supporter here who I imagine is "Chukandar" at the moment. Imran Khan is still one with great potential to shape the politics of KP and Upper Punjab for the better. This was just a lesson for him in politics.. and a realization that its not all black and white.
Mian Saheb or as he pictures himself as Sultan Nawaz Sharif.. is a seasoned rat in this ship. He knows where to hide and where to bite. Where to use the proverbial meethi churi. This move was less about negotiations and more about shutting up who he saw as greatest opponent to the operation that the military seeks. Let the dialogues go on, let the loyalties of tribes be gained via Imran Khan.. and then eliminate those that are still hell bent on shoving their twisted idea of Shariah down our throats.

your senses right now are as weak as your political. get some cold water to drink...

by the way you consistently lie, so you really think that your lying with make any difference at all? this is one consist thing about every MQMer terrorist.
I would really like to see you face to face someday, to know what kind of creature are you..

yes thats the difference, he is playing for peace in Pakistan, while others play for themselves.. if you cannot see how then I must say better concentrate on your livelihood..

Last edited:
How will you eliminate this culture? The Chinese may have progressed, but the Chinese are facing the backlash of the system in fits and starts.. and are constantly taxed to hold out dissent. even within these communist states, there are elections within the one party system.
Elections in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So democracy in some form does exist. People have a say in the government and not some tin pot dictator who decides one day to take over and do as he wishes.

The feudal in our land are arm in arm with the military.... the military keeps quiet about them.. they in turn support them. In a way, our military is feudal in mindset as well. the only way to eliminate this feudalism is education and grass roots empowerment. Ironically, something Musharraf tried to do but failed simply because he was too stubborn and thought of himself as the last beacon of intelligence in Pakistan. The very same democratic system worked in India because feudalism was abolished early on, here it formed the core of the system. Yet, it is threatened by education.. and so it tries to eliminate it within its key power centres.. if that particular DDT to feudalism can be empowered.. people taught of their rights and given examples of where it has been done before. THey will push off this yolk of feudalism and extremism along with it.

sir,
plz explore how many of pakistani COAS,s were landlords?

your senses right now are as weak as your political. get some cold water to drink...

by the way you consistently lie, so you really think that your lying with make any difference at all? this is one consist thing about every MQMer terrorist.
I would really like to see you face to face someday, to know what kind of creature are you..

yes thats the difference, he is playing for peace in Pakistan, while others play for themselves.. if you cannot see how then I must say better concentrate on your livelihood..
sure real change has come, but not in pakistan ?
its just, yesterdays enemies became todays brothers, where all the crouption went, where is that electoral crouption, ohh just 1 billion from KSA?
after that 300 million of US tax payers money, use to run PTI, im sure that inthe end imran rightfully has realized that he cant, just wait for his trun after, 5 years better take the pice of SAUDI cake right NOW?
sure imran changed?

Last edited:

An interesting question full of complexities since no adequate solution is currently available. Personally I would like to see a proletarian revolution in Pakistan where the people them selves lynch all those who have tried to destroy Pakistan. This can only be achieved like all previous examples in history, when society has hit rock bottom and no option is left except for armed struggle from the masses. In particular in the province of Sindhi, Baluchistan and Southern Punjab needs to be changed. Imran Khan originally was the man who could have achieved this utopia, but as usual he fell into bracket of a typical politician. If Sun Yat Sen can change China's dynastic system, then Pakistan can do the same. My point was that currently Pakistan is not strong enough for democracy, because it does not have the institutional strength to back it. No one is sincere even the so-called Great Imran Khan.

When I read about the development progress of China, it makes me appreciate the concept how hard work can lead to success. What backlashes are they currently facing? Xinjiang terrorists have been active for decades, its only recently which is a rare occurrence that an outbreak of violence transpired in another province called Yunnan. No system is perfect and dissent is always a possibility, but within 3 decades over a 1/3 of their population has been lifted from poverty. The top 10 banks in terms of asset value contains 3 Chinese firms. They are a global superpower because they believe in a centralized system under the mandate of heaven. Read the philosophy of legalism and you would understand, where exactly I am coming from. The only current problem of China is pollution which the government has now made a five-year plan to reduce. Financial corruption which is being curbed by the new leadership as observed with the recent policy of limiting the use of red cards, taxes on second houses, reducing expenditure on lavish banquets and persecuting officials. The biggest businessman in Chongqing was recently arrested and last year the Vice President of Agricultural Bank of China was done for bribery charges in Dalian. Of course I am not saying that there system is full proof and they do have their fair share of problems.....but much better than Pakistan and the West who are begging them to bail them out.

Yes democracy in some form does exists in China, but only in namesake as power is contained with the central standing committee. I believe in my opinion and I can be wrong that Pakistan needs a centralized system with elements of democracy, but not this so called British colonial slavery system. Power should not be given to one person, but a select few who represent the best characteristics in their sector. This is because Pakistan economic policy needs to be consistent and introduce new reforms.

The Army has made some mistakes in the past, however can you name me which feudal Lord did the Army collaborate with? Baluchistan is a unique case since these Sardars have too much power and will use violence if you challenge their authority. Bughti was a prime example and he was eventually killed, but the consequence was an uprising which continues today. I really want to see the masses to become educated where empowerment can be seen at the grass root level, but chances are very slim, because if you go to Sindh the Landlords even forbid their serfs to go to school...there is a reason why they have their own secret jails. However education in the long term can change Pakistan, as more awareness on basic rights is made available. Only problem is some people in Pakistan already know their property rights, it still does not stop the property mafia from taking it. I mean after all what is the point in knowing something, when your head will be blown off if you try to resist. Only solution is brief period of revolution reform agricultural land and kill those who are in the way for the greater good of this nation. Then you can bring in some form of democracy.

In regards to Mushy I will always respect him because of his service to Pakistan, however he has made some mistakes which I am sure he has realized. At least during his tenure Pakistan stood proudly in international diplomacy. He should have destroyed all the political elites like Q-league and tackled the waderas and so on. But I admire his courage for coming back and facing the wrath of the Ganja Brothers....like a true solder who only fears his maker.

sir,
plz explore how many of pakistani COAS,s were landlords?

To my knowledge I have never heard of a COAS who came from a landlord family. I think Oscar is trying to say that Pakistan Army has not destroyed the feudal mindset culture when in power. The only answer I have is that Pak Fauj was never given the chance because an obstacle would always be in place. We have been in war from 48, 65, 71 84, 99 plus the Soviets in are backyards and now this TTP menace.

An interesting question full of complexities since no adequate solution is currently available. Personally I would like to see a proletarian revolution in Pakistan where the people them selves lynch all those who have tried to destroy Pakistan. This can only be achieved like all previous examples in history, when society has hit rock bottom and no option is left except for armed struggle from the masses. In particular in the province of Sindhi, Baluchistan and Southern Punjab needs to be changed. Imran Khan originally was the man who could have achieved this utopia, but as usual he fell into bracket of a typical politician. If Sun Yat Sen can change China's dynastic system, then Pakistan can do the same. My point was that currently Pakistan is not strong enough for democracy, because it does not have the institutional strength to back it. No one is sincere even the so-called Great Imran Khan.

When I read about the development progress of China, it makes me appreciate the concept how hard work can lead to success. What backlashes are they currently facing? Xinjiang terrorists have been active for decades, its only recently which is a rare occurrence that an outbreak of violence transpired in another province called Yunnan. No system is perfect and dissent is always a possibility, but within 3 decades over a 1/3 of their population has been lifted from poverty. The top 10 banks in terms of asset value contains 3 Chinese firms. They are a global superpower because they believe in a centralized system under the mandate of heaven. Read the philosophy of legalism and you would understand, where exactly I am coming from. The only current problem of China is pollution which the government has now made a five-year plan to reduce. Financial corruption which is being curbed by the new leadership as observed with the recent policy of limiting the use of red cards, taxes on second houses, reducing expenditure on lavish banquets and persecuting officials. The biggest businessman in Chongqing was recently arrested and last year the Vice President of Agricultural Bank of China was done for bribery charges in Dalian. Of course I am not saying that there system is full proof and they do have their fair share of problems.....but much better than Pakistan and the West who are begging them to bail them out.

Yes democracy in some form does exists in China, but only in namesake as power is contained with the central standing committee. I believe in my opinion and I can be wrong that Pakistan needs a centralized system with elements of democracy, but not this so called British colonial slavery system. Power should not be given to one person, but a select few who represent the best characteristics in their sector. This is because Pakistan economic policy needs to be consistent and introduce new reforms.

The Army has made some mistakes in the past, however can you name me which feudal Lord did the Army collaborate with? Baluchistan is a unique case since these Sardars have too much power and will use violence if you challenge their authority. Bughti was a prime example and he was eventually killed, but the consequence was an uprising which continues today. I really want to see the masses to become educated where empowerment can be seen at the grass root level, but chances are very slim, because if you go to Sindh the Landlords even forbid their serfs to go to school...there is a reason why they have their own secret jails. However education in the long term can change Pakistan, as more awareness on basic rights is made available. Only problem is some people in Pakistan already know their property rights, it still does not stop the property mafia from taking it. I mean after all what is the point in knowing something, when your head will be blown off if you try to resist. Only solution is brief period of revolution reform agricultural land and kill those who are in the way for the greater good of this nation. Then you can bring in some form of democracy.

In regards to Mushy I will always respect him because of his service to Pakistan, however he has made some mistakes which I am sure he has realized. At least during his tenure Pakistan stood proudly in international diplomacy. He should have destroyed all the political elites like Q-league and tackled the waderas and so on. But I admire his courage for coming back and facing the wrath of the Ganja Brothers....like a true solder who only fears his maker.
pakistan frist, grand marshall revolution by PAKARMY with the rotation of its command & with the support of the pakistani peoples, is the only way lefft to stop these stupid politicians, who can eat a brick, to get into the power?

Back
Top Bottom