What's new

Imran fears resignation over Article 62/63 - fathering child outside marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2004/05/17/sitawhite/Here you go potato.

He's ruining Pakistan. When he stops, ill turn to pmln

LOL corruption, loans, obstruction to justice isn't ruining Pakistan but someone who's standing up is. Btw your link is broken and isn't a Guardian, NY times etc post. Please stop interfering in the matters of Pakistan and take care of your dear Canada.

65SoljU.png

When he will stop, I will turn to PML-N

Stop lying to yourself and us, you can bash together everyone yet you deny to do that. Shows your mentality.

LOL corruption, loans, obstruction to justice isn't ruining Pakistan but someone who's standing up is. Btw your link is broken and isn't a Guardian, NY times etc post. Please stop interfering in the matters of Pakistan and take care of your dear Canada.

65SoljU.png

Stop lying to yourself and us, you can bash together everyone yet you deny to do that. Shows your mentality.

Your readin comprehension is super poor. I wrote "alike."

Hello is foreign media.

Imran Khan may take custody of daughter

'here' became part of link and broke it.

You have to be a special kind of idiot to take Arsalan Iftikhar seriously
I hate that guy too, you're not alone.

65SoljU.png

I do bash everyone. Be it mqm, ppp or pmln. Use search feature to find those posts.

Hello is foreign media.

I do bash everyone. Be it mqm, ppp or pmln. Use search feature to find those posts.

You claimed that Arsalan Iftikhar news was reported by Guardian, Economist etc.

Hello is foreign media.

Hello is a celebrity gossip trash magazine. Thats your source? Women read this magazine for fun. :lol::lol:

Hello is a celebrity gossip trash magazine. Thats your source? Women read this magazine for fun. :lol::lol:
Rediff On The NeT: Imran Khan fathered illegitimate child, rules California court
Jemima's separation haunts Imran Khan: Biographer - The Times of India
Imran will welcome Tyrian - News - London Evening Standard
BBC NEWS | South Asia | A parting of the ways

Yup, international dhanadli, propaganda, nawaz is secret owner of BBC

You claimed that Arsalan Iftikhar news was reported by Guardian, Economist etc.
Please quote where I claim

If he does then Arsal issue will automatically will be decentralized, but so far not be done so.

There is no "if" here. The court granted custody of Tyrian to her biological father, Imran Khan, after establishing the facts. That is how Tyrian was able to go to the UK to live with her two half-brothers and their mother, where she is today.

The same BBC that supported blair's lies during the Iraq war and suppressed evidence of war crimes? Just because media is foreign does not mean you should worship it. I dont expect anything less from the chumchas of the dollar fakeer Nawaz. :lol:

I have a question for the Anti-PTI people: Which "lies" are you talking about? Almost every post against Imran Khan says that he is a liar and keeps making "U-turns". I have asked for examples of this before but no one has ever given me an example of the lies or U-turns.

eek asa kuta bhaand rakha hey har 4 din baad koi hadi daal kar kahta hey bhoonkoo aur ye bhoonkna shuru karddeta hey ... two threads must ban on PDF one Rape and another Arsalan Iftekhar lol

what about threads where Imran is giving finger to every sleeping dog

Imran Khan accepted the LA court's verdict that he is the father of Tyrian.
The same BBC that supported blair's lies during the Iraq war and suppressed evidence of war crimes? Just because media is foreign does not mean you should worship it. I dont expect anything less from the chumchas of the dollar fakeer Nawaz. :lol:
if you've eyes, you'll see 3 other sources too

but then entire world is antiimran for you

Imran fears disqualification under articles 62, 63: Arsalan - thenews.com.pk

August 27, 2014

ISLAMABAD: Arsalan Iftikhar, the son of former Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chauhdry, claims that Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan is staging the drama of resignation from assemblies because he knows he will be disqualified under Article 62 and 63 of the Constitution.

“I am filing a reference for disqualification of Imran Khan under Article 62 and 63 for fathering a child without marriage and the PTI chief knows that my case is strong so he is making all his party’s lawmakers scapegoat to avoid personal humiliation,” Dr Arsalan told The News.

He said PTI chief’s plan to resign from the assemblies is linked with his fears of disqualification.

“Why is he sacrificing the seats of his parliamentarians just to avoid disqualification by the Election Commission of Pakistan,” he asked.Arsalan said the reference against Imran Khan is ready and 80 per cent evidence has been collected from Pakistan and abroad to prove that the cricketer-turned-politician is indeed father of Tyrian Jade, his love child born out of wedlock.

“I am waiting for this drama (PTI’s Azadi march) to end before filing a reference against Imran for violating Article 62 D,P, F read with Article 63 (2) of the Constitution,” he said adding that even if the political drama culminates in favour of Khan, he would still go ahead with his plan.

“Imran Khan accused me of certain things for which he did not have evidence when I was given the position of vice chairman in the Balochistan Investment Board. Imran has gone personal against me and I will soon respond to him in his own language” said Arsalan.

He added that whenever next elections will be held, he would file nomination papers against Imran Khan from every constituency.“No matter how many votes I get, but as a rival candidate, I will be able to challenge his qualification under Article 62 of the Constitution,” he added.

Arsalan claims that Imran has not made any mention of his third child in his nomination papers, where one has to declare details of all dependents.“In his nomination papers, he put the names of his two sons - Salman and Kasim. There is also another child - Tyrian Jade Khan - perhaps he has not disclosed her name,” Dr Arslan alleged.Arsalan is likely to take up the issue of Imran’s moral turpitude, presenting a foreign court order regarding his alleged child outside of marriage.

-----

It is time to stop supporting a liar and a supposed criminal. How can a person who lies every time bring a change to Pakistan? A guy who cannot even qualify to hold a public seat? Yes, Zardari and Nawaz are also corrupt. But if all politicians are criminals, how is Imran any better? Or are we in a state where if there is less criminal person, he can be elected prime minister? What does it teach the future generation of Pakistan? That you can go abroad and break Islamic rules, commit zina, and still become prime minister of Pakistan?

@orangzaib @MalikBrother @cb4

What an utter feckless dimwit you are....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom