What's new

Imran fears resignation over Article 62/63 - fathering child outside marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't write the article

I know. Your brain isn't capable of writing an article. I was implying that you were the subject of my previous post because of your support for a moron like Arsalan Iftekhar.

I know. Your brain isn't capable of writing an article. I was implying that you were the subject of my previous post because of your support for a moron like Arsalan Iftekhar.
I dont support arsalan. I support news outlets, when there's a consensus.

Since there is no proof and IK is cleared therefore such Threads should be banned.

@Fulcrum15 @Aeronaut
It's not some editorial, it's news. The entire world's media talk about this.

Oh wait, ban this because you can't accept the truth about Imran??
Thr LA court issued verdict and Imran accepted it. BBC and many credible foreign media agree to that

It's not some editorial, it's news. The entire world's media talk about this.

Oh wait, ban this because you can't accept the truth about Imran??
Thr LA court issued verdict and Imran accepted it. BBC and many credible foreign media agree to that

Give us proof not media mouth talks about it and it becomes word or God for noon league supporters. Where did IK accepted it show us documented proof most important visual/graphic documents where IK is signing documents. BBC is not credible on many issues you realize that.

Give us proof not media mouth talks about it and it becomes word or God for noon league supporters. Where did IK accepted it show us documented proof most important visual/graphic documents where IK is signing documents. BBC is not credible on many issues you realize that.
If media is not credible, turn off tv?

Can you give proof where it's said she's not Imran's daughter? Why is jemimah taking care of her?

You've a problem with media, not us and many others.

Can you give proof where it's said she's not Imran's daughter? Why is jemimah taking care of her?
Imran probably had a kid outside marriage, but what this anything to do with his eligibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom