What's new

Imran Farooq murder: Two men sought by UK authorities

i mean , its simple dik heads wont need to understand ? right?
thanks for bieng agreed?
take it by urself, any way yours not worth, taking it to london?

Are you saying something? Try again.

I heartily apologise if I made fun of your dwelling, and thus inflicted an excruciating pain upon you. I would still say, just for your own betterment of course, that the facade of your abode needs an urgent facelift. Discuss this matter with Altaph bai, he will never turn down your request as your are too close to him. ;-)

Yaar yeh british bhi haathi ki pochal se latkay howay hain

Yaar yeh british bhi haathi ki pochal se latkay howay hain
They have awoken from slumber, some thing got to be special with timing or perhaps AH has done something even more horrible, to irk Brits.

LONDON: Britain's Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) has dispatched a letter to Pakistan's Interior Ministry to trace and identify two men suspected of the assassination here of Dr Imran Farooq.

According to the details, the letter of Britain's (FCO) was sent by Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) through foreign ministry three months ago.

Scotland Yard is convinced that the suspects Mohsin Ali Syed and Muhammad Kashif Khan Kamran had stabbed Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Imran Farooq to death on September 16, 2010 in front of his house in Edgware, London.

Mohsin and Kashif were staying in London on student visas but they leave for Pakistan on the night of murder. Their visas were sponsored by a trader in Karachi, Muazzam Ali Khan.

Britain's Foreign and Commonwealth Office spokesperson did not deny sending a letter to Pakistan Interior Ministry, but he said he can't comment on it.

UK asks Pakistan to trace suspects in Imran Farooq murder case - thenews.com.pk

LONDON: Britain's Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) has dispatched a letter to Pakistan's Interior Ministry to trace and identify two men suspected of the assassination here of Dr Imran Farooq.

According to the details, the letter of Britain's (FCO) was sent by Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) through foreign ministry three months ago.

Scotland Yard is convinced that the suspects Mohsin Ali Syed and Muhammad Kashif Khan Kamran had stabbed Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Imran Farooq to death on September 16, 2010 in front of his house in Edgware, London.

Mohsin and Kashif were staying in London on student visas but they leave for Pakistan on the night of murder. Their visas were sponsored by a trader in Karachi, Muazzam Ali Khan.

Britain's Foreign and Commonwealth Office spokesperson did not deny sending a letter to Pakistan Interior Ministry, but he said he can't comment on it.

UK asks Pakistan to trace suspects in Imran Farooq murder case - thenews.com.pk

hahahaha, who are we even fooling?, the foreign ministry has already denied crown prosecution service dispatched any letters

1-30-2014_9245_1.gif

hahahaha, who are we even fooling?, the foreign ministry has already denied crown prosecution service dispatched any letters

1-30-2014_9245_1.gif

It would be better if you quote the link
I think last two lines in my link are self explanatory.
Here is another link for you, I know MQM guys don't like this daily

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom