What's new

Imran Farooq murder: Two men sought by UK authorities

kakay,
tery liya dossara payr hi kafi hai?
chal apna kam, kar?
warna , aysi chand maroon gaa key, direct allhaa key pass?
imran bhai di gandi shalwar kameez dhoo?

@mafiya yeah tau afridi waala chakka maar dya is ne lol

@W.11 stop misleading ppl did u even read news ????

These boys were arrested by ISI not police. If they were in hands of police MQM would had killed them for long long time ago

These boys were arrested by ISI not police. If they were in hands of police MQM would had killed them for long long time ago

source please

Chachaa, Musharraf kai kachay dho liye? :P :P :P
phir wohi dhoobiyon walla khar-boo-zaa?
papu chikney, sari dunyaa dhoobi nahi teri terha?
poch ley, sharabi 60 saal key apney papu imran , sey?
woh bhi sir hi kehtaa hai abb tak? musharf shb koo?
buss hath chalaa, woo bani gala ki lundry agayi hai? lolzzzz
masti na kar!

just remember one thing, ISI cant aresst anyone?
& one of those is a british national, so no he wont be in ISI s hands but, the other one , could be a special guest by ALTAF BHAI sent to ISI for RR?
anyway ISI is very frank with altaf bhai, who is a die hard patriot now?

Last edited:
phir wohi dhoobiyon walla khar-boo-zaa?
papu chikney, sari dunyaa dhoobi nahi teri terha?
poch ley, sharabi 60 saal key apney papu imran , sey?
woh bhi sir hi kehtaa hai abb tak? musharf shb koo?
buss hath chalaa, woo bani gala ki lundry agayi hai? lolzzzz
masti na kar!

just remember one thing, ISI cant aresst anyone?
& one of those is a british national, so no he wont be in ISI s hands but, the other one , could be a special guest by ALTAF BHAI sent to ISI for RR?
anyway ISI is very frank with altaf bhai, who is a die hard patriot now?

Chachaa Tera mushi bhe bohot thurki thaaa,,, Kabhi poochi jaa kar Begum Musharraf sai, PML-Q ki female members kai sath scandals thay aur jhonny walker peeta tha... ;)

Sorry going off topic, but this thread is totally useless and deserves to be trolled in every way. An MQM guy whose own party first denied any letters written to British government and then defending letter substance is proving his latest diatribe in a very lame way.

lol realy dont tell me u dont know been all over media since arrest

Three arrested over Imran Farooqs murder

The agencies arrested both the young killers when they reached Karachi from Colombo and shifted them to Rawalpindi whereas contacts were also made with the MQM for handing over Khalid Shamim.

26 aug 2011

source please

Imran Farooq’s ‘killers’ wanted to murder arrested accused
KARACHI: The name of one of the two suspects arrested from Karachi Airport in the Imran Farooq killing case is Khalid Shamim. The accused had been arrested on arrival at the Karachi Airport from Sri Lanka following leads provided by the British government to the sensitive agencies of Pakistan.

Imran Farooq’s ‘killers’ wanted to murder arrested accused - thenews.com.pk

Last edited:
lol realy dont tell me u dont know been all over media since arrest

Three arrested over Imran Farooqs murder

The agencies arrested both the young killers when they reached Karachi from Colombo and shifted them to Rawalpindi whereas contacts were also made with the MQM for handing over Khalid Shamim.

26 aug 2011

Imran Farooq’s ‘killers’ wanted to murder arrested accused
KARACHI: The name of one of the two suspects arrested from Karachi Airport in the Imran Farooq killing case is Khalid Shamim. The accused had been arrested on arrival at the Karachi Airport from Sri Lanka following leads provided by the British government to the sensitive agencies of Pakistan.

Imran Farooq’s ‘killers’ wanted to murder arrested accused - thenews.com.pk

let me clear this up one last time my boy

1) scotland yard never asked help from pakistani agencies, if it did, please quote me the presser by SY where they said that

2) khalid shahmeem's own wife claimed that her husband had no political affiliations and no criminal history, the guy has disappeared, where is he now? his own wife is looking for him and he has no trace? if the so called killers of wali babar can be in jails with no harm in the city of karachi then khalid shameem must have been easily handled by PPP's own police doesn't it? produce him before the court and charge him

3) it doesn't mention ISI, you said it is ISI, is ISI the only agency operating in pakistan are you that uneducated?, police operates about dozens of agencies and zulfeqar mirza was the guy who told about the killers in custody so i would assume, the killers were in the police's custody

5) even if ISI has those killers why do you think compelled bannet jonnes to run a story after 3 years to talk about 3 yr old story? he claims that his resources are from pakistan and not britain

so bannet jonnes has not updated any information regarding this case using data from scotland yard

6) in his own article we can all see his age old data when he states that pakistani authorities have denied any existance of those killers, now why are you still chansing the ghost, the govt has already denied now?

7) hammad sidiqui is not active in MQM, he was kicked out after may elections, he ran to dubai, i hope england can extradite him if hammad's name has come up

8) do you seriously think ISI is holding back those killers? why do you think like that? do you suspect ISI is so dirty that it is playing a sort of game? i don't think so dear, ISI is not even made to handle such situations, ISI has zero interest in apprehending back those killers

9) you can watch the kamran shahid's program in which he has made non biased comments from the first info available from the lawyers and scotland yard, why are you trusting a guy who has a history of anti pakistani things? he was kicked from pakistan and declared as unwanted guy?

10) scotland yard is investigating on 2000 points not just one point that is conspiracy to murder by MQM, pak media is only highlighting on one point

11) im seriously fed up with spiced up news from pk and brit media, if MQM is guilty, please go after it, close this drama quickly now, who ever guilty must be proved and judged infront of the court

does that sound reasonable to you?

Last edited:
@W.11 keep deniying ..... every thing is there but ur work is to defend ur party.

Les me tell u some thing.... dont waste ur time lol

عمران فاروق قتل ،لندن پولیس کا پاکستانی دفتر خارجہ سے رابطہ - AAJ News Urdu

145866_story.jpg

pulling strings, nothing else will come out of it.

MQM is a terrorist outfit, everybody knows this. if they want leverage, they should mend their ways, disarm itself to the State.

else taliban ki dhulai kay bad agli bari mqm ki hi ani hai !

Dunya News: Must Watch Page : Dunya News Exclusive Report on Imran Farooq Murder Case

Lekin Khan sb tau Taliban ki dhulai honay hi nahi detey o_O

Altaf Hussain is British Resident and He must face the Courts now : Mujeeb Shaami

Infact I am 100% agree with Mujeeb Ur Rahman Shami ... To going abroad & getting British nationality is AH's own choice ... Now there is nothing to cry ..............

Last edited:
Either you don't know anything or you are the biggest fool in the world mr they are with ISI not Pakistani Police Force and when ever ISI gets fed of this terrorist Altaf they would just hand over to them

lol

Instead of watching Kamran Shahid, I would say BBC report is more credible as it is derived from first hand sources.

What credibility have you found in it ... BBC has paid damages several time to different people to producing fake reports ............

Back
Top Bottom