What's new

Imran Farooq murder: Two men sought by UK authorities

...he is altaf's cousin...

OK so Altaf's cousin was involved in killing Dr.Imran, not his nephew. We stand corrected, if you say so. :)

Pakistan-ISI (!) should NOT hand 2 of them to England. Since England will only linger the case once they had the culprits. After-all England has been supporting this terrorist Altaf Hussain & his team.

If they want to question them, come to Pak & in front of Pak officials interrogate them.

The way MQM functions is a two parallel teams, both headed by Altaf Hussain.

Lets call them team-A and Team-B.

Team-A is under-cover, who don't come on media & keep a low profile. They are real controllers. Team-B is what we see on TV, & in assembly. Team-B is the educated, grass-root level politicians who are the face of MQM.

Team-B is subordinate to Team-A. Once a member of Team-B "Babar Ghauri" was late from a meeting, and a Team-A member scolded him & punished Babar for 10 minutes outside the venue for being late. كان پكڑوائے.

Team-A is the one in direct collaboration with foreign agencies. They are the real terrorists of MQM. Team-B is just puppets.

Dr.Imran was part of Team-B, & guys from Team-A killed him. Ajmal Pahari was Team-A.
Dr.Farooq Sattar etc are Team-B... Shah Nawaz, Mudassir, Muhammad Zeeshan, Saulat Mirza, Shujaat Hashmi, Javaid Bunda, are Team-A.

Team-A has further hierarchy like "ذمه دار" and "كار كن". Latter don't know much of inner affairs, they just execute orders from the prior. Like Ajmal Pahari was ordered to cause chaos, burn markets, and vandalize, in Karachi after Dr.Imran was murder by other members of his own team-A.

Last edited:
lol iftekhar is not altaf's nephew lol

he is altaf's cousin

not nephew but cousin dear

and not sibling but daughter

I quoted the news clip details as it is in which he is refereed as nephew of Altaf Hussain

not my mistake

and i think they are right and your memory is slipping

I quoted the news clip details as it is in which he is refereed as nephew of Altaf Hussain

not my mistake

and i think they are right and your memory is slipping

ok lol

OK so Altaf's cousin was involved in killing Dr.Imran, not his nephew. We stand corrected. :)

Pakistan-ISI (!) should NOT hand 2 of them to England. Since England will only linger the case once they had the culprits. After-all England has been supporting this terrorist Altaf Hussain & his team.

If they want to question them, come to Pak & in front of Pak officials interrogate them.

i expect you to take the earliest flight and you will conclude the case which has been going on for 4 years

Geo now showing BBC documentary on terrorist outfit MQM

Altaf hussain says meri jaan ko khatra hai (read: Scotland yar say)... Scotland yard says, if someone's life is in danger, contact police (read: who is stopping you?) :lol: :omghaha:

Last edited:
Rehman Malik and Governor SIndh Ishrat ul Ibad meet Altaf Hussain in London

30-01-2014

No names, n murder weapons!! @W.11 are you sane? Everything is there.

There are even reports the two are in Pakistan custody. MQM has a terror wing in South Africa too. From they direct all the target killings. We dont have documents to prove it as we are not investigators or government. But these reports have circulated in local press and these allegations against MQM are not dying away.

Arguing against British government or police will not work. Its the same government which gave Altaf Hussain refuge despite registered criminal cases against him when no embassy issues any type of visa if you have a criminal case against you.

Also Britain is not Pakistan ansd London is not Karachi. There Altaf Hussain cant do anything except obey law. Thats the way any civilized society should be. Not thuggery in the name of politics and 'representing secular, middle class values', whatever the hell they are!

MQM has been run like a party of college goons. It still has a persona of a college goon. The 'struggle' that MQM has been leading for the rights of 'middle class' ended when it decided to sit in government of feudal and traditional political class of Pakistan. And it has been happening for the past 3 decades. Nothing is new here.

Altaf hussain says meri jaan ko khatra hai (read: Scotland yar say)... Scotland yard says, if someone's life is in danger, contact police (read: who is stopping you?) :lol: :omghaha:

lol its funny because it was met police which informed MQM that MQM office bearer's life was in danger because some people were putting them under survaillance

No names, n murder weapons!! @W.11 are you sane? Everything is there.

please see kamran shahid's program on imran farooq's murder case

Orya Maqbool Jan and Mohammad Malik questions to Altaf Hussain

lol its funny because it was met police which informed MQM that MQM office bearer's life was in danger because some people were putting them under survaillance

please see kamran shahid's program on imran farooq's murder case

link?

Altaf is mastermind of this incident and his nephew worked for him with 4 other terrorists.

Instead of watching Kamran Shahid, I would say BBC report is more credible as it is derived from first hand sources.

@2:00 btw it was scotland yard not met police

Instead of watching Kamran Shahid, I would say BBC report is more credible as it is derived from first hand sources.

on the contrary owen jonnes has mentioned that his information is derived from the pakistani sources and it was kamran shahid who's sources are based on the view points of lawyers taking part in the case

@2:00 btw it was scotland yard not met police

on the contrary owen jonnes has mentioned that his information is derived from the pakistani sources and it was kamran shahid who's sources are based on the view points of lawyers taking part in the case

ahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha........ priceless moment you shared, Kashif abbassi started smiling when your guy started lying at 2:10 sec...

Haha EPIC speech of Altaf "my life is in danger " haha.
Even altaf knows that his own party member will kill him. Famous quote
"As you sow, so shall you to reap "

ahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha........ priceless moment you shared, Kashif abbassi started smiling when your guy started lying at 2:10 sec...

did kashif abbasi refuted what MQM said?

no

PTI kid go to sleep

Back
Top Bottom