What's new

Imran Farooq murder: Scotland Yard arrests MQM suspect in London

If declared not guilty by a court of law of the UK - then yes. For this case.

Or it would depend on the facts of the case. For example if IH mysteriously stands up and says "Oh I did it for no apparent reason", then it will be clear he's taking the fall for AH.

Meri choro, I can reconcile myself in the blink of an eye. Till when will MQM folks be in denial? IF AH is proven guilty, you know they will use the UK conspiracy card :D

You know what this is all about really? Pressure on MQM to join PPP in Sindh and most likely PML in the centre. Check the history of police interrogations and raids ever since IF murder and you will see a strange relation to MQM quitting the PPP Govt an sitting on opposition benches. Every time MQM decides to quit government or to not sit in the Government, the British Govt discovers something new in IF case!

And now, since they could not find anything conclusive they have started investigations of money laundering and how the residence was purchased. Bhai, murder case ko to solve ker lo phir koi aur case dekhna! Aur waise bhi Pakistan mei to ML laws nahi the na jab us ki residence li gayee hogi, sab hi hundi hawala se bhejte hain paise.

You know what this is all about really? Pressure on MQM to join PPP in Sindh and most likely PML in the centre. Check the history of police interrogations and raids ever since IF murder and you will see a strange relation to MQM quitting the PPP Govt an sitting on opposition benches. Every time MQM decides to quit government or to not sit in the Government, the British Govt discovers something new in IF case!

And now, since they could not find anything conclusive they have started investigations of money laundering and how the residence was purchased. Bhai, murder case ko to solve ker lo phir koi aur case dekhna! Aur waise bhi Pakistan mei to ML laws nahi the na jab us ki residence li gayee hogi, sab hi hundi hawala se bhejte hain paise.

matlab abb Scotland yard bhi Pakistan police baan gayii? aur liyari mob ki tarah PPP supporter hogayi ?

saazish MQM kaay khilaaf PPP, ANP, PML N aur PTI saraay kaar rahay hain! :omghaha:

tension maat LOO altaf bhai baach jayegaa chotay motaay phaas jayeingaay phir ALTAF KALIYA bolaay gaa kaay inko hum MQM say nikaltaay hain hamesha kaay liyaay!

we saw this same drama happen in the shanawaz target killer case & recently the removal of heads of Rabita committee members! all got kicked out of MQM and MQM carried on doing drama!

matlab abb Scotland yard bhi Pakistan police baan gayii? aur liyari mob ki tarah PPP supporter hogayi ?

saazish MQM kaay khilaaf PPP, ANP, PML N aur PTI saraay kaar rahay hain! :omghaha:

tension maat LOO altaf bhai baach jayegaa chotay motaay phaas jayeingaay phir ALTAF KALIYA bolaay gaa kaay inko hum MQM say nikaltaay hain hamesha kaay liyaay!

we saw this same drama happen in the shanawaz target killer case & recently the removal of heads of Rabita committee members! all got kicked out of MQM and MQM carried on doing drama!

International politics is beyond your comprehension, itna zor mat dalna dimaag pe werna kahi nuksaan na ho jayee. Jitna samajh mei aaye utni hi baat kerna

International politics is beyond your comprehension, itna zor mat dalna dimaag pe werna kahi nuksaan na ho jayee. Jitna samajh mei aaye utni hi baat kerna

why are you not willing to find out who killed IMRAN farooq? yeh samjhaa dou? wasn't he a founding member of MQM? MQMERS are more worried about saving Altaf (who will be saved mark my words). rather than finding out who killed their party founding member???

weird logic of mqmer's. jo bhi anti MQM kaam ho who saazish kiya logic hai MQMers should be happy that Imran farooq's murders might be found soon. instead of worrying chor ki daari mein tinka!

You know what this is all about really? Pressure on MQM to join PPP in Sindh and most likely PML in the centre.

They have simple majority each, why do they need MQM? Remember what I told you once? MQM opposition main bethne se ghabrati hai. It follows the age old Punjabi addage "Jera jittay assi oday naal".

I'm sure they will join the government... 5 years PPP ki ji hazoori center main ki thi na? Ab Province main bhi kareinge.

Check the history of police interrogations and raids ever since IF murder and you will see a strange relation to MQM quitting the PPP Govt an sitting on opposition benches. Every time MQM decides to quit government or to not sit in the Government, the British Govt discovers something new in IF case!
I highly doubt this. This is difficult for Pakistan to achieve on a government to government level, let alone influence the local PD in this way. UK police hai, apni Pak ki nahi hai jahan murder case solve nahi hua toh koi baat nahi. They are going to pursue this case. That's another thing we all know he killed IF, its just a matter of getting evidence to convict him in court.

Toh ab declare kardoh and pay the fines and taxes? If you declare unintentional tax evasion voluntarily you are not thrown in jail, just have to pay up. Khair I'm specifically talking about UK murder case here... Sab se bara tax chor aapka PM hai and sabse bara chor aapka sadar, toh iss miskeen ko main tax pe kya lataroon. Haan Katlo-gharat main yeh agay hai.

They have simple majority each, why do they need MQM? Remember what I told you once? MQM opposition main bethne se ghabrati hai. It follows the age old Punjabi addage "Jera jittay assi oday naal".

I'm sure they will join the government... 5 years PPP ki ji hazoori center main ki thi na? Ab Province main bhi kareinge.

There are something over which we can only ponder and wonder why they do or do not happen. MQM ne 5 saal PPP ki ji huzoori zaroor ki lekin PPP ne bhi koi kasar nahi chori in ko saath rakhne ke liye on personal basis. Lekin in sab se nuksaan hua Karachi ka. And this is the reason MQM lost so many votes to PTI, they know that they will lose even more voters in the next election if they sit with PPP again.

I highly doubt this. This is difficult for Pakistan to achieve on a government to government level, let alone influence the local PD in this way. UK police hai, apni Pak ki nahi hai jahan murder case solve nahi hua toh koi baat nahi. They are going to pursue this case. That's another thing we all know he killed IF, its just a matter of getting evidence to convict him in court.

And this herein is the dilemma, it is not the Pakistani Government that controls everything that happens in Pakistan. I mean, in all earnest, if the UK Government is providing so much to some one as influential as AH or Bilawal Bhutto (and previously BB herself) would they not want something in return? Would they not want some say, some way? Do they not follow the bigger international game? Do we not know how NS got 2/3rd majority in the NA which nobody in the world could imagine???

And I wonder what proof you have to even consider AH to be behind IF's murder, other then propaganda, most of which has been proved false. Prime example are the news that were circulating after the arrest of this guy who was let out on bail. You are an educated person, does a murder suspect get bail??

Toh ab declare kardoh and pay the fines and taxes? If you declare unintentional tax evasion voluntarily you are not thrown in jail, just have to pay up. Khair I'm specifically talking about UK murder case here... Sab se bara tax chor aapka PM hai and sabse bara chor aapka sadar, toh iss miskeen ko main tax pe kya lataroon. Haan Katlo-gharat main yeh agay hai.

You have to understand that there is a huge difference b/w tax evasion and money laundering. Even funds transferred through unofficial channels are considered money laundering. It is a predicate offense in the first world countries and not a simple fine paying matter.

why are you not willing to find out who killed IMRAN farooq? yeh samjhaa dou? wasn't he a founding member of MQM? MQMERS are more worried about saving Altaf (who will be saved mark my words). rather than finding out who killed their party founding member???

weird logic of mqmer's. jo bhi anti MQM kaam ho who saazish kiya logic hai MQMers should be happy that Imran farooq's murders might be found soon. instead of worrying chor ki daari mein tinka!

Bhai, mei ne kab kaha ke IF ke murderer ko pakarna nahi chahiye? Mei ne to apko sirf yeh kaha hai ke jab tak koi conclusive evidence na ajayee AH ke khilaaf propaganda hi propaganda hai. London mei police ko garbage bag mil jaata hai to aap AH ko blame ker ke gaalian dena shuru ker dete hain!

Let the law take its course, you all have faith that SLY is a professional organization so let it complete the investigations and book some one before blaming AH for everything.

‘Titanic of Muslim Ummah is sinking’

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has regretted that the rulers have no knowledge of the ground realities, and they are still making false promises to the people. During a telephonic address to the MQM Coordination Committee members, Altaf said the ‘Titanic’ of the Muslims was sinking and that immediate steps should be taken before “the whole ship collapses, and eventually sinks”.

He recalled the promises made to those on the Titanic, and said they were similar to those being made to the Pakistani population. “The bureaucrats and higher officials sitting on the upper decks of the ship have no idea that the ship is sinking. They are unaware of the water that has entered the lower ranks of the ship,” Altaf said. He said that when the Titanic was sinking, the higher officials on the upper parts of the ship continued to indulge in their lavish lives of eating and drinking, whilst the lower parts of the ship were being destroyed. However, he said that sooner or later, the upper portion was destroyed as well, killing everyone that was onboard.

The MQM chief then gave an example of misleading information when the radio in West Pakistan stated that Pakistani armed forces were victorious on all fronts against the Indian forces in East Pakistan, while in reality, 93,000 Pakistani soldiers were laying down their arms before Indian forces at that time. “I hope they don’t forget what I am saying today, terming it merely a story,” he said. Altaf said that statements such as these were misleading the people, like they had been misled in the past. He said he would talk in detail about the ship’s captain, those running the ship and other staff in his next address to the members of the MQM Coordination Committee. online

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Truth finally comes out, now talk to me about MQM being a demographic and peaceful party..LOL

be a martyr go in azzizabad, & announce that he is killer?
can you do that, my dear internet warrior?lol
no?
thn just STF up!

Back
Top Bottom