What's new

Imran Farooq murder: Scotland Yard arrests MQM suspect in London

He is not Anti Semitic, he speaks the truth on Israel. I don't want to go off topic on this one and make it into some sort of Anti Israel Man Hunt, this is about the status of Altaf Hussain in the UK and George Galloway is the only member of British Parliament who challenges his status in the UK and the legitimacy of his actions.

I love how the title "anti Semitic" is thrown around the moment you don't like anyone's views. Sorry but that does not cut it anymore, antisemitism is horrific and abhorrent but that does not give Israel cart blanch to silence those who may have opposing views.

So lets keep it on topic and discuss, why is Altaf Bahi not pursued by Scotland Yard? 35,000 complaints to the met police should warrant more action than a announcement in the newspaper.

When i got home, read the headlines on dawn....for a moment i thought they got Mota bhai.....:D ......well as expected they will get someone else as a scapegoat

So MQM will declare tomorrow a Youm Sough, bcoz the killer is caught .. hmmmmmm

He is not Anti Semitic, he speaks the truth on Israel. I don't want to go off topic on this one and make it into some sort of Anti Israel Man Hunt, this is about the status of Altaf Hussain in the UK and George Galloway is the only member of British Parliament who challenges his status in the UK and the legitimacy of his actions.

I love how the title "anti Semitic" is thrown around the moment you don't like anyone's views. Sorry but that does not cut it anymore, antisemitism is horrific and abhorrent but that does not give Israel cart blanch to silence those who may have opposing views.

So lets keep it on topic and discuss, why is Altaf Bahi not pursued by Scotland Yard? 35,000 complaints to the met police should warrant more action than a announcement in the newspaper.

He is. He refused to debate with a Jew

Galloway is no racist, he speaks the truth and is one of the only credible anti war protesting MPs remaining in the British Cabinet.

George Galloway (Palestine Right ) - YouTube
George Galloway BLISTERING ATTACK on the U.S. SENATE - YouTube

but a constant supporter of skin heads!

When i got home, read the headlines on dawn....for a moment i thought they got Mota bhai.....:D ......well as expected they will get someone else as a scapegoat

killer of imran farooq shb is in his grave new karachi qaburstaan!

did I EVER say please get me my QUOTE! where I said ALTAF will be arrested! if not then truthseer & w.11 shutup both of you retards!

and the clear point mentioned is that ALTAF house got raided!

ALTAF HUSSAIN will never ever be arrested after all he is on their payroll!"

Prior to this arrest, 2 houses used by the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) were searched for evidence. One house was owned by the MQM Chief Altaf Husain and the other by a man named Akhtar.

Not raided ... You mentioned houses were searched .............

nothing will happen to ALTAF mark my words! nothing at all! he will walk away clean & free! if he even doubted of being caught he would have run away from UK by now!

Now you people will show that AH was guilty in this murder ... But he is tout of brits that's why they did free to him ... Kisi haal mai chain nahi hai ........ Mukhalfat baraye mukhalfat hi karni hai ... Nafrat ka koi ilaj nahi hota hai ......

35,000 complaints in the UK against Altaf Bahi, and a leading Anti War MP mentioned him in the House of Commons:
Altaf Hussain Grilled By George Galloway - YouTube

Still nothing happend to him, know why? Because he is their "man" for Karachi.

And how much complaints have been registered against Hyrbiyar Marri in UK ..................

prince charles is the direct handler of altaf bherwa...........the crown is the handler of altaf bherwa just like this same crown was handler of mirza qadiani murtad and mirza masroor murtad who is like altaf hiding in england.......

both mirza masroor bherwa and altaf bherwa......both of them have no jobs sir...how are they maintaining their life style?....how do they pay their bills?.....why is mirza masroor hiding in UK???

why is he not hiding in qadian,india....were his bapu mirza qadiani is dug up in hole????

well he is hiding in UK cause he is a nokar of queen...and by living in UK he can us british expertise and money .......just like mirza qadiani was nokar of queen.....same way altaf is nokar of charles.....and all those who endorse altaf are nokars of charles..........

altaf and mirza masroor both of them collect money in the form of gifts and bhetta and then give gifts to royal family.......

imran is also scared of altaf ........why is altaf not implicated in the FIR of PTI member who was murdered???

imran has links with goldsmiths and goldsmiths have links with royal family.......why imran dosent exploits those links?

if you think altaf makes a phone call to karachi without clearance from british intel agencies then you are a goof man sir.......

a coward man like altaf will he ever risk losing british citizenship?

in reality the speech that he gives is prepared by charles which he reads out to the people of karachi.......and people of karachi scared for their lives that this psychopath who has the direct patronage of crown will kill them if they dont attend his freak show.

altaf is a zalim man....a zalim mans pay back always start in this very world......you will see he will die in the latrine just like mirza qadiani.................residents of edgware will have to call firefighters to get this man out.......

plus all those khushamdiz in rabta committe who stand before him and say jee bhai jee bhai jee bhai jee bhai.....they wont even receive his last phone calls that he would be making from his latrine whilst sitting on the comode and taking last breaths,

prince charles is the direct handler of altaf bherwa...........the crown is the handler of altaf bherwa just like this same crown was handler of mirza qadiani murtad and mirza masroor murtad who is like altaf hiding in england.......

both mirza masroor bherwa and altaf bherwa......both of them have no jobs sir...how are they maintaining their life style?....how do they pay their bills?.....why is mirza masroor hiding in UK???

why is he not hiding in qadian,india....were his bapu mirza qadiani is dug up in hole????

well he is hiding in UK cause he is a nokar of queen...and by living in UK he can us british expertise and money .......just like mirza qadiani was nokar of queen.....same way altaf is nokar of charles.....and all those who endorse altaf are nokars of charles..........

altaf and mirza masroor both of them collect money in the form of gifts and bhetta and then give gifts to royal family.......

imran is also scared of altaf ........why is altaf not implicated in the FIR of PTI member who was murdered???

imran has links with goldsmiths and goldsmiths have links with royal family.......why imran dosent exploits those links?

if you think altaf makes a phone call to karachi without clearance from british intel agencies then you are a goof man sir.......

a coward man like altaf will he ever risk losing british citizenship?

in reality the speech that he gives is prepared by charles which he reads out to the people of karachi.......and people of karachi scared for their lives that this psychopath who has the direct patronage of crown will kill them if they dont attend his freak show.

altaf is a zalim man....a zalim mans pay back always start in this very world......you will see he will die in the latrine just like mirza qadiani.................residents of edgware will have to call firefighters to get this man out.......

plus all those khushamdiz in rabta committe who stand before him and say jee bhai jee bhai jee bhai jee bhai.....they wont even receive his last phone calls that he would be making from his latrine whilst sitting on the comode and taking last breaths,

thanks for a crack head comentry?lol

Looks like we have a joker sidekick of Zarvan. :rofl: at PDF.

Talib@stards can try to be funny sometimes. Even if that dastardly fun comes at the expense of some tiny minority.

pathetic.

all of them cant belive that Mr altaf hussian couldbe a IsI asset specially placed?
he have done wonders for pakistan in his limited capability?
no one has ever has thought, why the hell altaf hussain never went to american senators for the independence of karachi?
just like those so called ghayraat mand stupid baluchi freedom abraham lincons in switzerland?
even no one has thought why he was permited to fly out of pakistan frist hand?
he is a good guy allways came forward when ever pakistan asked him, for example standoffs with india!
his charactor was off a villan, he is just doing that!

Back
Top Bottom