What's new

Imran Farooq Murder Case latest Development

we know who that Aham shakhsiat is who owns 20 houses, only 6 houses are worth more than 3 mil pounds. I thought Zardari and NS were bad, oh my mere bhai teri sharafat aur sadgi pe main qurban

our media is stupid, why relate the money laundering issue with imran farooq case

please educate me how it relates to imran farooq's murder case?

our media is stupid, why relate the money laundering issue with imran farooq case

please educate me how it relates to imran farooq's murder case?

From collecting extortion from a poor shopkeeper in Karachi, by MQM's thug squad to buying millions of dollars worth of property in the UK,requires money laundering.

This case should be referred to European investigation agency, as this snake would have laid eggs elsewhere too.

From collecting extortion from a poor shopkeeper in Karachi, by MQM's thug squad to buying millions of dollars worth of property in the UK,requires money laundering.

This case should be referred to European investigation agency, as this snake would have laid eggs elsewhere too.

you didnt understand my point

about those million pound properties, it doesnt belong to one person but 20 homes, and these guys are educated people and have proper jobs in london like how much does one medical doctor earn?

for a doctor owning properties worth 3-4 lacs pound is not a great deal

And here i thought that there can be no bigger scumbag than zardari.

Back
Top Bottom