What's new

Imran challenges Nawaz to play '11 questions' on TV

Aunty, yes two times PM makes him superior to atleast IK.. This is so hard to realize? Looks like you already start loosing your memmory Aunty

By that logic, Zardari is superior to Nawaz and Shahbaz since he has served in presidency longer then the two tenures of PML-N combined :lol:

What a stupid logic that is!

But yes, I agree Nawaz is superior then IK in pak politics as he is a champion of this:

Last edited by a moderator:

Here it is in Kashif Abbasi's hands.......

Abbb Khush....
:rofl:

That is it? Your Noora party could do only this much. Try find something new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noora, and here IK is calling NS for Noora Kushti..

1st PTI start compain against PML-N, when they replied they start crying.. There is famous saying in Pashto, "Kaam ze na garri gi, agha za ma garao".. Jahan kharish nahin ho sakti wahan kharish na karo :P

& what IK has done so far? Nothing at all.. while if you want to compare only SS has done so much, IK will never image to think about.

& what ever.. IK is nothing so far.. nothing at all.. He still need to prove himself to challenge a person like NS. For time being, he should stay with competing kh. Asif :P

And yeah, so will PTI loose next election.. and no body can change this fact...

What are Noora party's achievemnts?

Motorway! That through public funds. And what else? The total mismanagement of Punjab that all of us can see. Dug up roads, fake medicines given to heart patients, total mismanagement of dengue epidemic and keeping most of the ministires with the CM. These are your achievements. ANd the biggest one is being in government and acting like opposition.

Your leadership is a total coward. They scampered to Saudi Arabia when they should have stayed back and fought against Musharraf. This is not a personal attack.

You Nooras have the itch where your twitching fingers cant reach.

And Imran Khan's achievements

1. Cancer Hospital
2. NAML University
3. World Cup.

All you Nooras combined cant do just one of the three above.

PS> I m not in PTI. But I can very clearly see who is who.

PTI Supporter are rondho.. 1st they do personal attacks and when someone replies in same manner, they start crying..

And aunty i can't get admission in school after M.Phill .. sorry Aunty :P

You are an M Phil and you are so stupid to be one of the Nooras. I mean educated people of all others should be able to make distinction between good and bad. You really need to go back to school to learn to make that distinction.

Gutter League are a waste of space. They currently rule Punjab since SS is the CM however investment has declined drastically due to bribing your way through to become successful. This is not a party but a syndicate that has no moral honor and have sold are nation to the dogs. They have tried to malign the character of Imran Khan. yet have failed spectacularly. There is no way an ordinary individual can afford apartment in Mayfair, trust me you have to be extraordinary wealthy and only CEO or industrialists have such capabilities. But NS is on his last legs.

Lets see if Nawaz come out of his Murree resort and answer the questions in a live TV show ?? :D

You want to talk about Marital Infidelity of Nawaz Sharif in the Kim Barker allegation.

Difference is girls run to IK, while NS chases them but fails epically...but that is besides the point as IK has repented and realizes some of the mistakes he did in his youth. Life was changed when his mother died and where he had an inspiration of a cancer hospital.

Lets see if Nawaz come out of his Murree resort and answer the questions in a live TV show ??

I think he will be busy spanking his PR team and the guy who suggested to make this attack on IK....how the mighty fall from grace.

What are Noora party's achievemnts?

Motorway! That through public funds. And what else? The total mismanagement of Punjab that all of us can see. Dug up roads, fake medicines given to heart patients, total mismanagement of dengue epidemic and keeping most of the ministires with the CM. These are your achievements. ANd the biggest one is being in government and acting like opposition.

Your leadership is a total coward. They scampered to Saudi Arabia when they should have stayed back and fought against Musharraf. This is not a personal attack.

You Nooras have the itch where your twitching fingers cant reach.

And Imran Khan's achievements

1. Cancer Hospital
2. NAML University
3. World Cup.

All you Nooras combined cant do just one of the three above.

PS> I m not in PTI. But I can very clearly see who is who.

Mr. Cancer Hospital is already be disowned by your IK so stop making political points on SKMH. And for World Cup he already got lot more then he give.. But what he did for cricket afterwards? Any how, let it be scoring point for IK (NOT PTI)

Now lets come on Punjab Government's Success for this tenor alone..

1) New Roads, Flyovers, buildings all around the punjab.
2) All School systems are now computerized, and also the exams and their results, also special student encouragement programs.
3) Best attendance rate among all provinces due to strict administration of SS in all government institutes.
4) Lowest Corruption among all provinces proofs best governance
5) Improvement in health facilities, including improving hospitals, encouraging doctors to remain in the country,
6) Dengue which hurt 1000s of people last year, was cleaned completely by successful compaign but I know you will not accept this guy's talent.
7) Improving Cleaning Facilities for Punjab.
8) Improving transportation system for Punjab, initially introduce New Urban Transport Projects in many cities of Punjab, Now introducing MBTS for the Lahore, which is likely to be developed in other cities as well.
9) Introducing many Housing Societies for Poor People, where beautiful houses has been given successfully.
10) For being Largest Province of Pakistan, still governance cost is much less as compare to other provinces.

This guy work for 18 hrs, daily, even in ramzan. He daily takes complains, and kind of Jinn type personality. He is available for all disasters, flood, or even some minor incident in Punjab. Best Hardworking Administrator of Punjab, even seen..

I hate NS for his stupidities but I can't see anyone else to be CM of Punjab other then SS..

Edit: And yeah He is also running lots of Welfare organizations, including hospital, orphan home in Punjab, but he don't advertise for vote like PTI Followers does.

You are an M Phil and you are so stupid to be one of the Nooras. I mean educated people of all others should be able to make distinction between good and bad. You really need to go back to school to learn to make that distinction.

I am educated, and well learned. So, use my brains better then any youngster who blinding follow a slogan. And your mentality shows you know nothing about these types of things. These things are not learnt in School, but this world teaches you to differentiate between Good and Bad. And I am doing it while Giving my support to SS.

Any issue? Change Pakistani system... and introduce some other system then democracy..

Important thing about Imran and this is coming form a person who has voted for Noora league since 1993, is that what he said, he did it. From very small achievements like winning Test series against England in England and against India in India (both 1987), he said it before the start of the series and he won!

Then there is the world cup.

Then he said he wants to build a cancer hospital and he did that too. There is no cancer hospital like this one in the world.

Then he said PTI is going to be a major political party and it really is!! Now it sounds very credible when he says his party is going to sweep the elections. Just a few month ago, he was an object of ridicule for you. Now you Nooras are really scared.

Its was a good thing that PPP and Noora got their full terms. They have no more excuses. They are fully exposed. They are not political parties but are family mafia.

IK lecturing NS on being faithful with wives :rofl:

This is exactly what i expected, ad hominem attacks from Noon League supporters. I am more worried about the policies that these gentlemen will implement instead of who is dating who. The corruption that Amin ul Munafiq has indulged in is far more serious than having a child out of wedlock. Noon League supporters are smart, that is why they are avoiding questions regarding the real issues and focusing on topics that amount to non issues.

I think he will be busy spanking his PR team and the guy who suggested to make this attack on IK....how the mighty fall from grace.

I personally think Nawaz Sharif didnt know about this. he is just a puppet in hands of Ch Nisar and Ehsan Iqbal group...

but nonetheless, all the insult is to be carried out by PMLN.

Important thing about Imran and this is coming form a person who has voted for Noora league since 1993, is that what he said, he did it. From very small achievements like winning Test series against England in England and against India in India (both 1987), he said it before the start of the series and he won!

Then there is the world cup.

Then he said he wants to build a cancer hospital and he did that too. There is no cancer hospital like this one in the world.

Then he said PTI is going to be a major political party and it really is!! Now it sounds very credible when he says his party is going to sweep the elections. Just a few month ago, he was an object of ridicule for you. Now you Nooras are really scared.

Its was a good thing that PPP and Noora got their full terms. They have no more excuses. They are fully exposed. They are not political parties but are family mafia.

Any how, We (Nooners as per you) are not scared of PTI Success, but we actually knows who will be successfull in next election. Which is why hate Blind Followers of PPP or PTI. We really don't want to see PPP electing again.. And knows who will get maximum support in election, and PTI is not one of them.

Mr. Cancer Hospital is already be disowned by your IK so stop making political points on SKMH

He was part of the establishment of SKMH, in fact for the past 15 years he has traveled around the world to get donations in charity events...so at least have some class in your immoral mind to congratulate a man who has done a fantastic job. Regardless this is a PR blunder for noon league and will be a crippling effect in the election.

But what he did for cricket afterwards

Before you utter BS from that inert brain that revolves around you head, you should do some research. It is a known fact that IK has been a commentator and cricket analysis for a number of years....its not rocket science, get with the flow.

2) All School systems are now computerized, and also the exams and their results, also special student encouragement programs.
3) Best attendance rate among all provinces due to strict administration of SS in all government institutes.
5) Improvement in health facilities, including improving hospitals, encouraging doctors to remain in the country,
6) Dengue which hurt 1000s of people last year, was cleaned completely by successful compaign but I know you will not accept this guy's talent.
8) Improving transportation system for Punjab, initially introduce New Urban Transport Projects in many cities of Punjab, Now introducing MBTS for the Lahore, which is likely to be developed in other cities as well.
9) Introducing many Housing Societies for Poor People, where beautiful houses has been given successfully.
10) For being Largest Province of Pakistan, still governance cost is much less as compare to other provinces.

Your first point is pathetic, because it seems SS is only interested in Lahore, but he has forgot about the rest Punjab, where the roads and buildings have deteriorated. Give me a project that has started under his establishment and has been implemented successfully. The only thing this party is known for is being a Mafia in the property market. I am talking from personal experience as some of these politicians have taken the lands of innocent people without paying or consulting them. When the poor man raises his voice suddenly the mafia is upon him and mysteriously he gets killed and no charges.

On to your second point, how has that helped the rest of Punjab..as some schools in the rural areas don't even have proper chairs or books. No point gifting the elites better facilities when the poor have none.

haha, your third point is laughable, please give me a statistic of the whole of Punjab, not Lahore.

Your fourth point is BS, as the amount of corruption is huge in Punjab, the scale is imaginable, in how much you have to bribe to get through. The poor people are suffering because of this. You go to a police station and file a case, it gets rejected but if you bribe then something gets done. Furthermore like I said before this party is known through Punjab has mafia land party.

Theses two brother have done a combination that works bests for them, one works day and night in robbing the country, while the other pretends to care for the people, but in reality does not..

Mr. Cancer Hospital is already be disowned by your IK so stop making political points on SKMH. And for World Cup he already got lot more then he give.. But what he did for cricket afterwards? Any how, let it be scoring point for IK (NOT PTI)

Now lets come on Punjab Government's Success for this tenor alone..

This guy work for 18 hrs, daily, even in ramzan. He daily takes complains, and kind of Jinn type personality. He is available for all disasters, flood, or even some minor incident in Punjab. Best Hardworking Administrator of Punjab, even seen..

I hate NS for his stupidities but I can't see anyone else to be CM of Punjab other then SS..

Edit: And yeah He is also running lots of Welfare organizations, including hospital, orphan home in Punjab, but he don't advertise for vote like PTI Followers does.

I am educated, and well learned. So, use my brains better then any youngster who blinding follow a slogan. And your mentality shows you know nothing about these types of things. These things are not learnt in School, but this world teaches you to differentiate between Good and Bad. And I am doing it while Giving my support to SS.

Any issue? Change Pakistani system... and introduce some other system then democracy..

All you mentioned the projects have major flaws and are flop. Listen again go to schøol, or you got fake degree which is the culture of noora league.

Back
Top Bottom