What's new

Imran challenges Nawaz to play '11 questions' on TV

This guy is pure idiot so dumb,that he couldn't come up with anything logical to defend his own corruption, just another old blame game,Then talk about change?

Such looser like khan played with people of pakistan in the name of change b4.I feel for my people who even consider this fool serious on any small big issues.All his life this guy is known over the world for his ability to make U turns.:tdown:

100% this monkey imran khan has personality disorder n personality complex with Nawaz Sharif:cheesy:
First bring up some liable evidence on Imran Corruption or other wise you are proving yourself dumb He has raised points which are very solid one if Imran Khan earns not more than 150000 yearly how come he has flats in which have worth of billions How come ?

well that couldbe the reason, behind arsalan,s croupt wealth?
certnly not only MR, is only source of income, of the croupt CJ,s croupt son!
just like NS got cleared of from these cases, same way arsalan,s case is being stopped?

HELLO!! Cases were cleared by LHC in BB govt.

...and you and I will keep waiting till eternity... lol

268648_274422209326358_496167437_n.jpg

Description: Budget 2011 official doc (page 52) http://www.pndpunjab.gov.pk/user_files/File/WhitePaper040711.pdf

First clear the 18th amendment DRAMA. Where it is written???? Then I will clear this

HELLO!! Cases were cleared by LHC in BB govt.s

Bhai Hudaibia paper mill case, one regarding assets beyond known sources of income, and one on the Ittefaq Foundry (wilful loan default) are still pending and they had taken a stay order from LHC against them. Only now the NAB is persecuting them. You can expect more drama to follow.

Bhai Hudaibia paper mill case, one regarding assets beyond known sources of income, and one on the Ittefaq Foundry (wilful loan default) are still pending and they had taken a stay order from LHC against them. Only now the NAB is persecuting them. You can expect more drama to follow.

Hudaibia Paper mill case was quashed by the LHC in the ‘90s

What a looser, Calling 90 Billion to 9 Billion Rs.... asking question from Punjab Government, I don't know how you guyz even call yourselfs Educated PTI Support, while you can't even do google, or even go to different section will find all the details pertaining to Thar Coal Project. Thar coal project don't belong to Punjab government. Punjab Government is only assisting Sindh Government on this project. And this is R&D Project, and 1st phase will finish in 2013 when they will start generating Just 40 MegaWatt.

Educated PTI Supporters...

If it's 90 Billions or 9 Billions, the question is where did this money go? and how on earth a Punjab Budget (can) assist a project in Sindh? which is being the responsibility to be overlooked by the federal Govt. not provincial, and any funds in that regard should come from Federal budget not Provincial.

HELLO!! Cases were cleared by LHC in BB govt.

First clear the 18th amendment DRAMA. Where it is written???? Then I will clear this

Let's not derail the thread since it has already been enough.

Here are the questions posed by Imran Khan.

396010_424679017582772_924322623_n.jpg

mush started them again. No big deal, there is nothing new

Thats what i am saying, there is nothing new

But they need to be properly investigated and one should not hide behind stay orders from Justice Shareef, don't you thinK?

I don't really support Imran Khan much, however I feel he may be a better choice than many others but I have to ask people something. Who would be a better leader, one who sleeps around (or did) with women he's not married to or one who raped the country on numerous occasions including the present?

But they need to be properly investigated and one should not hide behind stay orders from Justice Shareef, don't you thinK?

Oh you think they were not in 90s. BB was so serious about the fight with NS that even NS father was jailed ( he was a heart patient and ill at that time) and he ended in PIMS just 3 days after the arrest!!!!

If it's 90 Billions or 9 Billions, the question is where did this money go? and how on earth a Punjab Budget (can) assist a project in Sindh? which is being the responsibility to be overlooked by the federal Govt. not provincial, and any funds in that regard should come from Federal budget not Provincial.

Let's not derail the thread since it has already been enough.

Its very easy to not derail the thread, Just tell me where in 18th amendment the power is given. It hardly takes 10 mins to read!!!!

Oh you think they were not in 90s. BB was so serious about the fight with NS that even NS father was jailed ( he was a heart patient and ill at that time) and he ended in PIMS just 3 days after the arrest!!!!

Not my issue you see, if the allegations are leveled against a person who wishes to lead a country then he must defend it as many times as the allegations are put up. You do not hide behind stay orders that are issued by your 'friend' in the judiciary.

Not my issue you see, if the allegations are leveled against a person who wishes to lead a country then he must defend it as many times as the allegations are put up. You do not hide behind stay orders that are issued by your 'friend' in the judiciary.

Not in media but in courts!!

Its funny how these noon leagues are defending someone that has no credibility...as NS is living on borrowed time. Imran Khan is right why doesn't NS come in front of the public and answer the questions imposed....I mean here in the UK we had a banking scandal where the LIBOR was manipulated and a public inquiry was delegated, and action was taken.

Back
Top Bottom