What's new

Imran Abbas, Humayun Saeed & Hareem Farooq Are The Reason Indian Film Festival in Australia Got Canc

GREAT!!

Shows the true face of secular democratic Indians and serves as a slap on the faces our our anti-Nationalist progressive liberals (only if they can feel that). I hope all of our people follow these developments and can make some sense of the the message being sent by such acts of extremism!!

Thank you for sharing it here.

Some wise man said two wrongs don't make a right.
BTW when does liberal means pro India or is this PDF specific. Peace bro.

imran-abbas-humayun-saeed-hareem-farooq.jpg

CELEBS
Imran Abbas, Humayun Saeed & Hareem Farooq Are The Reason Indian Film Festival in Australia Got Cancelled
Bismah Ahmed 9 mins ago
Several Pakistani celebrities including Humayun Saeed, Imran Abbas, Hareem Farooq, Ali Azmat and former Pakistani Censor Board chief Fakhr Alam we all set to attend the Indian Film Festival and Awards of Australia (IFFAA) in Australia.

However, tragedy struck when the much-anticipated event got canceled! Why, you ask?

Well, it turns out that the Indian community in Australia was against the participation of Pakistani film stars at the weeklong event.

shocked.gif

Apparently, visiting Bollywood celebrities were also not comfortable with sharing the stage with Pakistani artistes.
giphy.gif

Festival director Vvikas Paul says,

“I have received threats from vested interest groups and was worried about the security of my celebrity guests, myself, sponsors and my team. So, we have decided to defer it.”

Social media also exploded, labeling the festival as anti-Indian.
“We will hold the festival when relations between the two countries improve.”

The seven-day film festival was planned to showcase films and talent from India, Pakistan and Nepal culminating in a star-studded awards night on May 13, however, it has now been canceled.

The Bollywood guest list included Jeetendra, Randhir Kapoor, Ekta Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Ileana D’Cruz, Sonu Nigam, Sonu Sood and a few other celebrities from the Punjab film industry.

We’d love to hear what you think of this. Let us know at write@veryfilmi.com.

Stay tuned to Very Filmi for more updates!
http://veryfilmi.com/imran-abbas-hu...indian-film-festival-australia-got-cancelled/
A positive development i would say
@django @The Sandman @Hell hound
India wale border per tu kch ker nahi paey. What Humayon saeed has to do with terrorism in India? Indians hurt their own supprters by doing this.

Once again it clarifies that indian nation is no where close to civilisation and open mindedness .

They're some of illogical people I've seen ever .

Once again it clarifies that indian nation is no where close to civilisation and open mindedness .

They're some of illogical people I've seen ever .
I dont blame them but i blame those who go there

I dont blame them but i blame those who go there

Its their Sandhurst/US war college to put it in perspective. Though you can argue that UK/US don't push PA out yet.

BTW they are their for money. Why do we need to feel bad about it. Live and let live. Peace out.

BTW they are their for money. Why do we need to feel bad about it. Live and let live. Peace out.
They kick our artists out insult Pakistan and Pakistanis and yet they go back?
I think slowly this trend will reverse with a right wing India we dont need to do anything they will stop on their own

It's an Indian show for Indian cinema where Indian audience is The BOSS! What will Pakistanis achieve by ranting here? better improve your own cinema than rant here. Sad to keep hearing without reasoning that Indians are cause for bad Pakistani cinema and destroying your sports.

They support terrorism? They, we, all of us, denounce terrorism happening in anywhere in the world, including that faced by the Kashmir population. Terrorism in all shapes and forms need to be stopped!!

When Uri like attack happened none of these actors had the courage to come forward and condemn the act. They only showed lip service. They were not able to gauge the angst and sentiments of Indian public against cross border sponsored terrorism. If they had spoken against terrorism there would not have been a backlash but they choose to keep silent. We all know why? Their journey back home would be a living hell. Nobody would like to go through that predicament. When you live in public eye all your actions are scrutinized and blown out of proportion by the media. These are not good times for your artists. Uri attacks are still fresh in our minds.

When Uri like attack happened none of these actors had the courage to come forward and condemn the act. They only showed lip service. They were not able to gauge the angst and sentiments of Indian public against cross border sponsored terrorism. If they had spoken against terrorism there would not have been a backlash but they choose to keep silent. We all know why? Their journey back home would be a living hell. Nobody would like to go through that predicament. When you live in public eye all your actions are scrutinized and blown out of proportion by the media. These are not good times for your artists. Uri attacks are still fresh in our minds.
Dear the staged Uri attacks were denounced as a fake strike by your own people as well. You cannot expect Pakistani people to beleive that. We all still wait for the claimed evidence to be made public, those devices, those maps or cetifucated from US authorites who were tasked to prove the Pakistan connection.

You cannot expect our people to beleive those stories when many of your own didnt even beleived them.

We have discussed Uri attacks in detail on its relevant thread and all these things have been addressed there already.

imran-abbas-humayun-saeed-hareem-farooq.jpg

CELEBS
Imran Abbas, Humayun Saeed & Hareem Farooq Are The Reason Indian Film Festival in Australia Got Cancelled
Bismah Ahmed 9 mins ago
Several Pakistani celebrities including Humayun Saeed, Imran Abbas, Hareem Farooq, Ali Azmat and former Pakistani Censor Board chief Fakhr Alam we all set to attend the Indian Film Festival and Awards of Australia (IFFAA) in Australia.

However, tragedy struck when the much-anticipated event got canceled! Why, you ask?

Well, it turns out that the Indian community in Australia was against the participation of Pakistani film stars at the weeklong event.

shocked.gif

Apparently, visiting Bollywood celebrities were also not comfortable with sharing the stage with Pakistani artistes.
giphy.gif

Festival director Vvikas Paul says,

“I have received threats from vested interest groups and was worried about the security of my celebrity guests, myself, sponsors and my team. So, we have decided to defer it.”

Social media also exploded, labeling the festival as anti-Indian.
“We will hold the festival when relations between the two countries improve.”

The seven-day film festival was planned to showcase films and talent from India, Pakistan and Nepal culminating in a star-studded awards night on May 13, however, it has now been canceled.

The Bollywood guest list included Jeetendra, Randhir Kapoor, Ekta Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Ileana D’Cruz, Sonu Nigam, Sonu Sood and a few other celebrities from the Punjab film industry.

We’d love to hear what you think of this. Let us know at write@veryfilmi.com.

Stay tuned to Very Filmi for more updates!
http://veryfilmi.com/imran-abbas-hu...indian-film-festival-australia-got-cancelled/
A positive development i would say
@django @The Sandman @Hell hound
Shows their so called liberals are just as biggoted.Kudos

What has Indian-Pakistani animosity to do with "Secular Democratic India"? :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom