What's new

Imported crude oil from India reaches Narsingdi

THis is the same country where Hindu houses are burned, and Hindus are killed for simply being Hindu.

Modi is just too kind and egalitarian.

Imagine helping a country where people gather in 100s of thousand to abuse you and your religion.

I hope when Yogi becomes PM and he would give tough love to Bangladesh so that Bangladeshis learn to value and respect India.

If what you say is true - why aren’t BD Hindus taking advantage of NRC/CAA?

Hindu population is actually rising despite high rates of abortion of female foetuses practiced by Hindus.

It is impossible to survive in this world unless you become vasal state of one big country.

We saw what happened to Sri Lanka that wanted to be too smart.

Pakistanis are torn between pro-US and pro-China/Russia faction will reach Sri lanka like situation soon and get lot worse as US isn't interested and China is a Sholin master.

Anyways, this is a lesson to all small countries around India. Be careful.

You are right!

You have to tag a large country to survive amongst the sharks.

BD has chosen China.

India is torn between Russia and USA. You guys have to make a choice fast!

Not sure what you mean but BD is certainly more of an equal to India than anything else these days.

India helps BD and vice-versa.
How does BD help India? Don't tell me by not becoming another Pakistan but that's self-help.

How does BD help India? Don't tell me by not becoming another Pakistan but that's self-help.

Everybody helps themselves.

Only Muslims are obliged to help others through the zakat system.

By helping India we are meeting our zakat obligations.

@UKBengali is fond of anything Indian because it is written in his Party manifesto.

@bluesky will not criticize because BD certainly needs the oil.

@Bilal9 will complain that India is taking away our precious foreign exchange in collusion with BAL leaders. So, India should provide this crude oil for free.

Not bad. I will support @Bilal9.

Bhai apni ki pagol hoisen. Sanghi-der kasey free jinish chan ?

Hope the irrationals that are against close BD -India relations see how much India is helping BD at this time.

BD cannot develop much further without Indian cooperation.
Where do you see helping here ? I see a business to business deal.
Where in the article does it say Indian company is offering special discounted prices ?

@UKBengali is fond of anything Indian because it is written in his Party manifesto.

@bluesky will not criticize because BD certainly needs the oil.

@Bilal9 will complain that India is taking away our precious foreign exchange in collusion with BAL leaders. So, India should provide this crude oil for free.

Not bad. I will support @Bilal9.

Why shouldn't bd get it for free? India literally does pay it fair share in transiting to to the seven sisters.

Where do you see helping here ? I see a business to business deal.
Where in the article does it say Indian company is offering special discounted prices ?

Dude, India is bypassing Western sanctions and selling Russian crude to BD.

Yeah they are making money but which other country will do this for BD?

Last edited:
If what you say is true - why aren’t BD Hindus taking advantage of NRC/CAA?

Hindu population is actually rising despite high rates of abortion of female foetuses practiced by Hindus.

You are right!

You have to tag a large country to survive amongst the sharks.

BD has chosen China.

India is torn between Russia and USA. You guys have to make a choice fast!
Country chosen china are selling their national assets lol

Not sure what you mean but BD is certainly more of an equal to India than anything else these days.

India helps BD and vice-versa.

The fact that Bangladesh has to hide behind India to import cheap Russian oil to avoid a western backlash proves that BD is no where close to India.

The fact that Bangladesh has to hide behind India to import cheap Russian oil to avoid a western backlash proves that BD is no where close to India.

Don’t mean in world affairs but locally as two neighbouring states.

There is a difference between the two situations.

Without a friendly BD Indian NE region and W Bengal would be a chaotic and/or less rich.

India can do without Pakistan but is getting more and more reliant on BD both for its security and economy.

Dude, India is bypassing Western sanctions and selling Russian crude to BD.

Yeah they are making money but which other country will do this for BD?

Indians have doubled their Russian crude imports, they are selling it to anyone willing to buy including Europeans.
They are not doing any favour to anyone !

Indians have doubled their Russian crude imports, they are selling it to anyone willing to buy including Europeans.
They are not doing any favour to anyone !

Europe is different as they can buy direct from Russia without consequence - in fact they are doing it right now!

Like I say no other country would sell Russian oil to BD at this moment.

That in itself is the favour that India has done to BD.

Europe is different as they can buy direct from Russia without consequence - in fact they are doing it right now!

Like I say no other country would sell Russian oil to BD at this moment.

That in itself is the favour that India has done to BD.
The issue is buying oil from Russia, not reselling it.
Indian risk ends after they buy oil from Russia. They are not buying it because Bangladesh ask them to be a proxy buyer. It would have been a favour if that was the case.
I personally think Bangladesh should stay as far away as possible from Russian oil.

Bhai apni ki pagol hoisen. Sanghi-der kasey free jinish chan ?
No, but I thought Sanghis are very benevolent. BD is giving them (almost) free transit over its land, sea and rivers. But, in exchange what do we get?

"ফ্যাল কড়ি মাখ তেল" is their money-earning philosophy. Soon that Sanghi country will claim the Padma Bridge construction has caused fewer Hilsha catching in Bhagirathi. So, send us free Hilsha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom