What's new

Implications of a Collapsing Pakistan

Except Mukti Bahini all else are conspiracy theories..created by Pakistani journalists to keep you guys entertained and portray India as the boogeyman.

Sources:
Former COAS of nepalese army....Not just tht but he also disclosed how india forced them to buy sub standard insas rifles.
LTTE facts.
Cold war eras arrested spies.
Sorry forgot abt bla... accepting to recieve help frm india n using indian passport.

aw_jeez_not_this__again.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

To the contrary, it will only get better, especially after WoT. Not necessarily in the west but other parts of the world.
Only relevance of pakistan in west is due to WoT. With regards to other parts of the world, care to explain? Do you mean ME? East Asia? Africa?

The major implication of a collapsed Pakistan is that the Earth's core will become destabilized resulting in unprecedented seismic waves and shuttering earth quakes that shall raise entire cities and mass of land. The destruction of daily life will ensue most rapidly and automatically. Water supply will run short, electricity a thing of the past. The few humans that do survive the initial impact will suffer a miserable end.

Only roaches and insects will go on to live.

Only relevance of pakistan in west is due to WoT. With regards to other parts of the world, care to explain? Do you mean ME? East Asia? Africa?

Please tell me whether we had any relevance in the west before outside of Soviet Invasion and WoT. I don't care if we have any relevance in the west or not, as long as they don't meddle in our affairs. Yes, other parts of the world include ME East Asia and Africa. Our influence is good/growing there. And eventually when our economy reaches around 400 billion, which we'll probably achieve in about a decade or so, we will have decent influence in the west as well. Also, as another member mentioned, Pakistan will still retain some influence in the west because west would not want China to get much closer than it is to Pakistan. Look to the future, the time isn't stuck in 2011.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom