What's new

Immoral shameless conspiracy based Aurat march

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Seriously what kind of liberalism this is??
Such behavior of women is not even acceptable by Western standards.
This is clearly a conspiracy to divert attention from what's happening in India.
This so called aurat march must be stopped. Women police force should kick ,arrest and throw these disgusting women in jails if they come on Streets carrying vulgar play cards and slogans.

Pakistan has bigger problems to worry about. If mullahs are allowed to threaten the very state, and get away with it, there should be outcry here either.

Pakistan needs to get its priorities straight.
So you want to justify one wrong in lieu of the another?, and by the way no problem that Pakistan has can be bigger than something that theatens the very social fabric of our society, they way of our life.

I would say that toxic feminism has ruined marriage and obliterated birth rates in western nations. I think the goal of the global elites is to encourage feminism and homosexuality to lower birth rates. Just look at western nations.

upload_2020-3-6_0-19-22.png

The countries with lowest gender inequality have births rate below replacement rate.

Last edited:
Pakistan has bigger problems to worry about. If mullahs are allowed to threaten the very state, and get away with it, there should be outcry here either.

So you want to justify one wrong in lieu of the another?, and by the way no problem that Pakistan has can be bigger than something that theatens the very social fabric of our society, they way of our life.
And I equally oppose such mullahs.Please don't justify those women by bringing mullahs in the discussion. And this problem is one of the biggest problems of pakistan became it threatens our family and social system. If we start implementing the demands of those women a society and family cannot function properly. The worrisome thing is that now they are brainwashing young women.Do we really want our sisters,mother's ,wives and daughters to grow up with that mentality and one day say to us " hamrara jism hamari Marzi"?
The problem is when we go to extremes,extremism of anything is poisonous be it extreme religious or extreme liberal" society should be balanced to work properly. 1947 to 1970 was the best balanced society period pakistan had. There were no extremism of any kind , society was progressive and we were keeping our culture and values without any kind of Western influence.
Both extreme liberals and extreme kind of mullahs need to be checked. And that's one of my reasons of believing in secularism.

Right now mullahs ain't after our family system. These ami stealers must be stopped in their track!

And I equally oppose such mullahs.Please don't justify those women by bringing mullahs in the discussion. And this problem is one of the biggest problems of pakistan became it threatens our family and social system. If we start implementing the demands of those women a society and family cannot function properly. The worrisome thing is that now they are brainwashing young women.Do we really want our sisters,mother's ,wives and daughters to grow up with that mentality and one day say to us " hamrara jism hamari Marzi"?
The problem is when we go to extremes,extremism of anything is poisonous be it extreme religious or extreme liberal" society should be balanced to work properly. 1947 to 1970 was the best balanced society period pakistan had. There were no extremism of any kind , society was progressive and we were keeping our culture and values without any kind of Western influence.
Both extreme liberals and extreme kind of mullahs need to be checked. And that's one of my reasons of believing in secularism.
This is not a justification of anything, rather I'm criticizing the priorities that Pakistanis seem to have. You may be equally opposed to mullahs, but let's face facts, a majority of Pakistan's are more outraged at these women than they are at the mullahs.

The mullahs are literally threatening the very existence of Pakistan.

I'm not justifying anything, I'm pointing out the backwards priorities people seem to have.

Right now mullahs ain't after our family system. These ami stealers must be stopped in their track!
The mullahs are after a bigger prize, the government.

This is not a justification of anything, rather I'm criticizing the priorities that Pakistanis seem to have. You may be equally opposed to mullahs, but let's face facts, a majority of Pakistan's are more outraged at these women than they are at the mullahs.

These ultra rich issues are lucky that they are female. Otherwise men can't dare to even think about staging such circus in public for their rights. Back lash!

The mullahs are after a bigger prize, the government.
Can these femanizis take ctd op's with ease like those who are after a bigger prize?

And stopping such women should not be our priority?? What's the heck are you talking man.
I am the biggest criticizer of mullahs on this forum but sorry this time you are wrong. Mullahs are not the problem this time.

I'm pointing out the backwards priorities people seem to have.
And what backwardness you are talking about? Are you ok when your wife will say to you " Mera jism Meri Marzi" ? Is that kind of forward Ness you crave for?

well these faminists will taunt you being a mullah every time you seem to differ their POV.
yar you always seem to lecture us about respecting others POV and now on this matter you are lecturing us about women right? and being a mullah?
most of us here oppose mullah's as much as we hate them.
but we are facing prehistoric of being a mullah because we differ from your POV...

Back
Top Bottom