What's new

IMF WANTS PAKISTAN TO HIKE ELECTRICITY TARIFF

You gave PPP 4 terms to govern Pakistan since 1971.
You gave PMLN 3 terms since 1990.
You will have no problem letting above parties govern further in future.
But you have a problem with PTI's first term only.
I have problem with Imran and the gang that brought him. It doesn't mean I am in favor of others. Meri taraf se sab parties, unky karkunan or serbarahan mujrim hain.
So come out of your mental war against all other parties. Open your heart and look around.

I have problem with Imran and the gang that brought him. It doesn't mean I am in favor of others. Meri taraf se sab parties, unky karkunan or serbarahan mujrim hain.
So come out of your mental war against all other parties. Open your heart and look around.
Only PTI lawmakers can speak against their own party. Grow up. PTI is not like other parties.

Actually, the news is that the government cannot afford to give subsidies. It has no money to do so. So IMF advice is the correct course of action. IMF is not the villain here, but the savior. The government here is not a protector of the people, but a bunch of financial nincompoops, who keep running the economy into the proverbial ditch every so often.
The right thing isnt popular but one can only delay it for so long
I wonder if your Jamat e Islami would ever come in power? 😭
He supports dallah party whose leader died from covid due to his stupidity
Ji jo mediacell key members hein unko kia ehsas

MASHALLAH, this will be the first and last time PTI got elected. :lol::lol:
PTI or no PTI, when your consumption is more than production and everything is imported than any country, company or house is bound to go bankrupt.

if I borrow a loan from a bank, to start a business but instead build drive way of my house.Pay electric, gas and petrol bills and spend some on myself than go broke at the end of the month. Bank will still demand their and profit or sell my house.

MASHALLAH, this will be the first and last time PTI got elected. :lol::lol:
Pakistanis have memory of a goldfish
3CC6DA9E-ACF3-4C34-B29E-E4617AC4A3C6.jpeg

Very nice. I never had any doubt that IMF is here to destroy economies. This news has just reconfirmed that.

This is not new. Every IMF loan is predicated upon pre-conditions, devalue your currency, reduce your subsidies, hike prices, manage your twin deficits etc. This is just one relatively small part of the IMF's regular conditions. Only this time it is even worse in the face of a global energy shortage.

This is not new. Every IMF loan is predicated upon pre-conditions, devalue your currency, reduce your subsidies, hike prices, manage your twin deficits etc. This is just one relatively small part of the IMF's regular conditions. Only this time it is even worse in the face of a global energy shortage.
IMF cannot enforce anything. It can only ask

Lol. IMF didn't force Pakistan to go broke 22 times. Pakistani leaders did this themselves. IMF doesn't need Pakistan. It is Pakistan that needs IMF when country goes broke.
View attachment 782927

China, the greatest super power that the world has ever seen, is strongly backing Pakistan.

Pakistan no longer needs IMF.

Tell me a single difference between Imran govt and Nawaz govt or even PPP govt? Now don't tell me how holy and great Imran Khan is. I know he will go to jannat, and I am not talking here about his personal life.
Governance is same.
Tell me one single difference of our ppl if they have changed?

See 1 person cant change. Bribe they still take, giving respect to highest corrupt.

I can give guranttee you that this nation will keep crying the same no matter what. You can take examples of past. Never happy with anything and one person cant bring change until ppl wants to change themselves.
aur wo UK mai bethay hai nawaz sharif ke ghulam ban ke lol

Very nice. I never had any doubt that IMF is here to destroy economies. This news has just reconfirmed that.
IMF job is to give u money when noone esle wants to(when u r broke) and then advise u how to balance your books

They never asked u to pay 20% return on power deals when bengldesh is paying 12% and europe 6%

Did IMF asked paksitanis to vote for nawaj and get expwnsive power deals

Did IMF asked pakistan to come to them for a loan(per nawaj shatif we went too late)

When i give loan to my cousin i do the same, i tell him no expensive clothes, AC in summer or imported cheese..and that if you dont listen i wont give u more loan..he doesnt listen but well
China, the greatest super power that the world has ever seen, is strongly backing Pakistan.

Pakistan no longer needs IMF.
Lol..i dont even want to pay for my brother imported cheese and u expect a foreign country to do so

Tell me one single difference of our ppl if they have changed?

See 1 person cant change. Bribe they still take, giving respect to highest corrupt.

I can give guranttee you that this nation will keep crying the same no matter what. You can take examples of past. Never happy with anything and one person cant bring change until ppl wants to change themselves.
I agree with that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom