What's new

IMF - target of uneducated politicians in Pakistan

Sobar??? Talking with people like you should also be done when it's sobar

If you are sober now, please post up sources for these claims you made earlier:

"Pakistan has the most Copper and Gold reserves in the world. Trillions of dollar coal reserves. Big reserves of Oil and Gas."

Thanks!

If you are sober now, please post up sources for these claims you made earlier:

"Pakistan has the most Copper and Gold reserves in the world. Trillions of dollar coal reserves. Big reserves of Oil and Gas."

Thanks!

If you can use Google search up there you will find a lot sources which says that. I am not here to prove everything to people like you who don't have any know-how and are writing everything as they have damn lot of knowledge.

If you can use Google search up there you will find a lot sources which says that. I am not here to prove everything to people like you who don't have any know-how and are writing everything as they have damn lot of knowledge.

The claims that you made are 100% unadulterated bullshit, Sir, to put it mildly.

The claims that you made are 100% unadulterated bullshit, Sir, to put it mildly.

:D Hahahaha. I don't understand you guys can't you search it up on google? or search that here you will find lots of threads. Actually talking with you is BULLSHIT Sir.

Before giving us suggestions check your country India and give your politicians some suggestions to improve the country which has the maximum number of poor and illiterate people. I don't understand you guys your country is full of shit and you come up here and suggest us? what's the logic?

We always suggest to our politician and stake holders...why do you think we do not do it?..BTW, the reason i suggested because..this is a damn internet foroum..No one gives a s** if it is for Pakistani issue or any outer universe issue...It is the same rule like Pakistani posters suggest in Indian issues too..It is the way how all internet foroum works..

And regaridng poor people in Inida, yes, poor people in India, yes, we have poor people and we have many limitations too...who is denying it...if my country has limitation that does not prevent me to write post in a damn internet foroum...

We always suggest to our politician and stake holders...why do you think we do not do it?..BTW, the reason i suggested because..this is a damn internet foroum..No one gives a s** if it is for Pakistani issue or any outer universe issue...It is the same rule like Pakistani posters suggest in Indian issues too..It is the way how all internet foroum works..

And regaridng poor people in Inida, yes, poor people in India, yes, we have poor people and we have many limitations too...who is denying it...if my country has limitation that does not prevent me to write post in a damn internet foroum...

You always post negative in Pakistani forums and suggest us something or make fun of us that's why I suggest you guys to check your country issues as well which is in a very big list.

You always post negative in Pakistani forums and suggest us something or make fun of us that's why I suggest you guys to check your country issues as well which is in a very big list.

Thats part of the game kid...I post -ve things when i feel it deserves to be told...And same thing goes to Pakistan posters about India...This is a internet forom.

Thats part of the game kid...I post -ve things when i feel it deserves to be told...And same thing goes to Pakistan posters about India...This is a internet forom.

Hey Kiddo, Before posting negative things about Pakistan check your country India which HAS the 2nd biggest population and a very long list of problems which I and you know very well and i THINK i DON'T NEED TO MENTION THAT problems.

Off course. taxes in India and Pak are collected in rupees. This is why they are not the worth the paper they are printed on.

All our economies are linked to hard currencies.

So Pakistan will be in deep doodoo if it doesn't have enough dollars in reserve to pay for international obligations.
---
even india and pak Currency is linked to $ and before that gold..
india have basked of 5 currency with whihc it has resver .. $ ,yen, pound , etc
value of india or pak or nation currency based on its ABILITY to have Positive balance of trade .. huge market ..FDI both in and out.. remitance ..
so getting 1 $ in pak at Rs.100 is never good sign if you compare with india od rs.60..
gap of 40 ....
Curreny policy...mosty based on Blance of payment,,... fiscal deficit .. FDI.. good governace .. tech... education ..infra ..
more good are the parameter more value of money..

Off course. taxes in India and Pak are collected in rupees. This is why they are not the worth the paper they are printed on.

All our economies are linked to hard currencies.

So Pakistan will be in deep doodoo if it doesn't have enough dollars in reserve to pay for international obligations.
---
even india and pak Currency is linked to $ and before that gold..
india have basked of 5 currency with whihc it has resver .. $ ,yen, pound , etc
value of india or pak or nation currency based on its ABILITY to have Positive balance of trade .. huge market ..FDI both in and out.. remitance ..
so getting 1 $ in pak at Rs.100 is never good sign if you compare with india od rs.60..
gap of 40 ....
Curreny policy...mosty based on Blance of payment,,... fiscal deficit .. FDI.. good governace .. tech... education ..infra ..
more good are the parameter more value of money..

Back
Top Bottom