What's new

IMF: Chinese economy to grow 10% in 2010

It may or may not exist. However its best to be on the safe side. Plus it never hurts to reduce one's carbon footprint and emissions.

It may have been exaggerated but I hate to think world leaders holding a summit for nothing

I was joking when I made the lakes remark. Loosen up ! :P

if all nations agrees on working on it, of course is better.
The problem was, the US was the one that put so much effort promoting this Global warming thingy, its primary objective was to drag every nations into spending billions, but excluding herself.

If that's really the case then I can't help but say they are hypocritical because they do not want to cap their own emissions.

Actually I feel even in US it is divided opinion.

i admit there is something exaggerated.but our State Statistics Bureau is really poweful. can you feel it too?
and, the fact is that i still cant afford to buy a department!:coffee::coffee:

阿哈哈, 你说你一个阿三,为什么要装灯呢???

I heard that National Bureau of Statistics of China fix the GDP growth first as per CCP and reverse calculate i.e adjust accounting. It is reverse engineering accounts.

Stop considering everybody in the world just like indian and indian PM say anything like pissing.:rofl: Indian and indian govt claimed many thing(like indian will... mubai will... bla bla bla) in last decades. but almost of them just disappear without any updates.:rofl:
India is a funny nation, he can bring us jokes.

阿哈哈, 你说你一个阿三,为什么要装灯呢???

这人确实是中国人,所谓的抱美国大腿的"精英"。
别侮辱阿三了,我还没见过哪个阿三以辱骂自己国家来显示自己的清高呢。
某些中国jy的素质远低于阿三。

这人确实是中国人,所谓的抱美国大腿的"精英"。
某些中国jy的素质远低于阿三。

真是无法理解这种人啊,幸亏这样的人只占少数。我小时候就到日本了,但是我一直很自豪我是一个中国人。

大陆的房子除了少数大城市市区外真的很便宜,很多内地上百万人口的城市,每平方米也不过2000左右,这在其它国家是不可想象的。中国人老是喜欢说上海市中心的房子。但是要知道上海是一个2000万人口的大城市。我在阿根廷这种落后的国家的首都看到的高档住宅都要近6000美元一平方米。

合理的房价应该由GDP/城市面积来计算,而不是看平均收入。其实很多人可以去郊区或便宜的地方居住,但是他们就盯着那些高档区然后叫嚣着买不起。

Stop considering everybody in the world just like indian and indian PM say anything like pissing.:rofl: Indian and indian govt claimed many thing(like indian will... mubai will... bla bla bla) in last decades. but almost of them just disappear without any updates.:rofl:
India is a funny nation, he can bring us jokes.

Please don't bring india into it. India is open policy do you know we have RTI?

Thats will only proved you are some big time loser in China, blame no

one but yourself, now stop complaining on every thread with baseless

accusation. Prove your claim with "FACTS" not BS !!

:
yes,you are completely right! if i was murdered,dont bother to call police.it just proved that i was a loser and i was dead.:coffee::coffee:

大陆的房子除了少数大城市市区外真的很便宜,很多内地上百万人口的城市,每平方米也不过2000左右,这在其它国家是不可想象的。中国人老是喜欢说上海市中心的房子。但是要知道上海是一个2000万人口的大城市。我在阿根廷这种落后的国家的首都看到的高档住宅都要近6000美元一平方米。

北京房价20000+
天津房价5000+
天津到北京高铁17分钟
没钱的还要住北京市中心
不停嚷嚷太贵 买不起。。。。。。
中国发展高速铁路网应该对住房有缓解
到时候真就是生活和工作在不同的城市咯

这人确实是中国人,所谓的抱美国大腿的"精英"。
某些中国jy的素质远低于阿三。

what is jy? Also, its nice for you to say not to insult Indians any more but I do not see any Chinese insulting Indians here.

真是无法理解这种人啊,幸亏这样的人只占少数。我小时候就到日本了,但是我一直很自豪我是一个中国人。

How old were you when you went to Japan and where in China were you from? I am from Tainan, Taiwan. Been here in the states since I was 9.

一平方米.. Is that square meters? The housing price of $6000 per square meter is very expensive. My house is about 150 per square feet. But my house is average, not 高档住宅. Can't afford it.

How old were you when you went to Japan and where in China were you from? I am from Tainan, Taiwan. Been here in the states since I was 9.

I am 10years old when i came to japan. I am from DaLian a small city of mainland china.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom