What's new

IMF: Chinese economy to grow 10% in 2010

Good job china. They are converting rapidly their natural resource as GDP. So for they have done good job. It may not be sustainable IMO for long term.

You are right. High growth rate in a developing country often means overuse of its natural resouces very unefficiently, which is a big waste. That is why I believe our government may want to cool the economy a little bit down. We will be focusing on the quality of our development not just growth rate.

Last edited:
:rofl:They are allways doing so... And check indian export list 2009, find how many natrual resource india have export to china.:lol:
Stop talking without basis.

Brother, how could you blame them for talking out of their A@S,

because "reality" does hurt them the most, so they will always feel

better to bury their head in the sand.

"Jealousy" surely will be the main reason for their backwardation.
:china::cheers::china:

Brother, how could you blame them for talking out of their A@S,

because "reality" does hurt them the most, so they will always feel

better to bury their head in the sand.

"Jealousy" surely will be the main reason for their backwardation.
:china::cheers::china:

自己知道就好了~~没必要提醒他们...
久而久之他们习惯了...对我们只有好处

If saudi arabia wants to convert their natural resource(oil) to gdp for next 10years then they can supress china in gdp growth rate. but we know it is not sustainable.

The most unsustainable of all is to convert natural resources to GDP, then convert it into housing speculations for more GDP.

China still has vast reserves in rare element materials. Tibet is a mine from heaven, but I would want them to upset the environment as little as possible. We also need to do something about global warming because i don't want tibet to turn into lots of lakes and islands.(then we'd need a (maybe not so) small navy to the west! :P)

The most unsustainable of all is to convert natural resources to GDP, then convert it into housing speculations for more GDP.

China still has vast reserves in rare element materials. Tibet is a mine from heaven, but I would want them to upset the environment as little as possible. We also need to do something about global warming because i don't want tibet to turn into lots of lakes and islands.(then we'd need a (maybe not so) small navy to the west! :P)

Please do some research, yours outdated. Global warming does not exist.
Global warming is a hoax.
since the day people realize it, they named it climate change.
Here is a nice article for you, read through the replies, you will find sources as well. conclude it yourself.

Link: Global Warming...Fact or Fiction?

one thing is certain, global warming does not exist, climate change is isn't caused by man at least not to that extend. its simple natures natural behavior, and carbon dioxide isn't a toxic, its help(consider it as fertilizer) plants.

Last edited:
thanks to the National Bureau of Statistics of China,last year,we achieved a growth of 9.2% in gdp.now,i can safely say, if we like,our economy will see a growth of 20 percent ,even 30percent in 2010,for we have the National Bureau of Statistics of China,the most powerful National Bureau of Statistics in the world.:victory::victory::victory:
however,i still have no sufficient moneyto pay the land agent.:hitwall::hitwall::coffee:

thanks to the National Bureau of Statistics of China,last year,we achieved a growth of 9.2% in gdp.now,i can safely say, if we like,our economy will see a growth of 20 percent ,even 30percent in 2010,for we have the National Bureau of Statistics of China,the most powerful National Bureau of Statistics in the world.:victory::victory::victory:
however,i still have no sufficient moneyto pay the land agent.:hitwall::hitwall::coffee:

Thats will only proved you are some big time loser in China, blame no

one but yourself, now stop complaining on every thread with baseless

accusation. Prove your claim with "FACTS" not BS !!

Whats do think you will accomplished other than attract some trolls

to insult your own country ? 汉奸,Shame on you !!:angry::china:

I heard that National Bureau of Statistics of China fix the GDP growth first as per CCP and reverse calculate i.e adjust accounting. It is reverse engineering accounts.

I heard that National Bureau of Statistics of China fix the GDP growth first as per CCP and reverse calculate i.e adjust accounting. It is reverse engineering accounts.

Yeah, keep trolling with some more baseless rants, it will be same as

i heard you are a gay who were looking for attention on the forum,

Is that true ? please clarify.:smitten::pakistan::china:

IMF is not a CCP government agency. And it doesn't matter how much growth rate one can brag, what really matters is if the whole world would believe it. NKorea can announce it's growth rate is 10% but nobody would take it seriously, let alone IMF. So far the most of the world buy CCP's statistics so you have to live with it.

Yeah, keep trolling with some more baseless rants, it will be same as

i heard you are a gay who were looking for attention on the forum,

Is that true ? please clarify.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Trolling ?? I don't know meaning after going through your posts.
Sorry I am not your type :hitwall: and not seeking your attention

i admit there is something exaggerated.but our State Statistics Bureau is really poweful. can you feel it too?
and, the fact is that i still cant afford to buy a department!:coffee::coffee:

I think 2010, is very imp for China.
Soon we will see China Made Lock on Western Industries, developments and evaluations .........

6b2fce694ae4cc452537a75ddaa9b3e8.jpg

:china: :yahoo:

=================================
挂两块国旗,又不一定是中国人。

不过即使是中国人,它也是做不得汉奸的,它有那个水准么。

唱衰是没有用的,连屁都不如,仅苏州而言,在减税调控下,4季度税收超预期40%,现在市府和市局都很郁闷,已经火力全开,集思广益调低企业收益,减少税收:rofl:,还有SB调高GDP,准备结束政治生命么?……事实上每年公布的GDP都是调低的(以国家公布为准:rofl:)。为什么这么做么?等小评临死前决定的,那个成语是——韬光养晦。

Please do some research, yours outdated. Global warming does not exist.
Global warming is a hoax.
since the day people realize it, they named it climate change.
Here is a nice article for you, read through the replies, you will find sources as well. conclude it yourself.

Link: Global Warming...Fact or Fiction?

one thing is certain, global warming does not exist, climate change is isn't caused by man at least not to that extend. its simple natures natural behavior, and carbon dioxide isn't a toxic, its help(consider it as fertilizer) plants.

It may or may not exist. However its best to be on the safe side. Plus it never hurts to reduce one's carbon footprint and emissions.

It may have been exaggerated but I hate to think world leaders holding a summit for nothing

I was joking when I made the lakes remark. Loosen up ! :P

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom