What's new

IMAGINE! China Invades America!

and yet the video only has less than 200,000 views..... Sad world we live in.

The whole is being corrupted where the obscenity and vulgarity gets higher ratings and views while serious and sensitive stuff is ignored...humanity is headed towards the dooms day.
Exactly

they will never learn they think US boots on foreign land is their birth right

they will never learn they think US boots on foreign land is their birth right
They learned that lesson in Vietnam but due to amnesia they forgot but but now they have learn the same lesson again, lets hope they learn that not every battlefied is gonna turn out to be Normandy.

They learned that lesson in Vietnam but due to amnesia they forgot but but now they have learn the same lesson again, lets hope they learn that not every battlefied is gonna turn out to be Normandy.

Indeed, China invaded Vietnam in 1979 and looked what happened. I don't need to imagine it.

America will kick its tiny arse so badly that they will never ever use paper even those living in western countries! I dont know from where such unrealistic thoughts come from, may be 30 cents and 2% agents of that 30 cents are getting out of control to score more!

I'll be honest, it was a stupid video, meant more for an emotional appeal than anything else.

I'll be honest, it was a stupid video, meant more for an emotional appeal than anything else.

Pretty much, very emotional, and clearly edited to elicit an emotional reaction.

Lacks nuance or balance

This is more real............

well, at least this give me some hours of entertainment....

Back
Top Bottom