What's new

'I'm really scared': Miss World Canada says father threatened in China

She probably read it in the novel and doesn't really have a firm understanding of how technology works. The whole "secret police" thing probably came out of a cold war era novel depicting USSR.
Hehehe
I was wondering if she's completely out of sync with technology??
I think she's making up stories.

More beauty than brains unfortunately, .
This is a publicity stunt for sure.

Falungong start to be something like sports union..
Yet when the origination become bigger and bigger, it start to get involved into political issues.
Like in my hometown, Falong gong members want to use the playground of the high school that my father works
Yet the school officials deny the request, probably under government instruction
So many Falong gong members gather at school and try to force school officials to allow their usage
it is quite common that Falonggong members force these guys and those men for their own purpose..
What really get them banned is their gathering at Zhongnanhai, something like US white house or congress, with political demands..
Then they are banned...

china
the point is did the gov harass her family because she spoke against the gov or the other way around?
i guess the gov harassed her family bcoz they are falungong members.
i agree falungong or any religions should stay away from politic & perform its intended duty only.
i want to know did falungong start out simply for self-improvement but the gov sees red & suppresses it?

What I found funny in this article was that her father said his phone was tapped, so he ostensibly "texted" her.
If the secret services can tap her father's phones then they can also keep a track on the incoming and outgoing messages. Lol
I smell fish!!! :P

Falun Gong people are generally seriously deranged individuals who need some sort of counseling. She's proof of the damage this cult can do to entire families.

i know some chinese members here would harp on she won becuase she is the lap dog to promote western values.
but the chinese government makes itself to be victim & gives westerners a chance to demonise the communists.
wow, you are so naive. does west need reason to bash china? no. they can create one if they need. let it be, we don't care , especially for a joking country like canada.

I stop reading when seeing falun gong. nobody says china's human right condition is perfect. these things happened. but please, not mention anything about falun gong. anyone have a common sense knows what it is, let alone those who have enough of their childish propaganda

Miss World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Photos Of Ordos The Most Famous Chinese Ghost City That Is Home To The Miss World Beauty Pageant - Business Insider

Miss China World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2012 Miss World winner Yu Wenxia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (China)
CM-wenxia-lead-20120819122155774729-620x349.jpg

2007 Miss World winner Zhang Zilin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (China)
49417d27bede9.jpg

the-monkey-king-2014-16.jpg
Did I say it didn't exist...... Obviously this is the most important thing that I have posted, the importance of a beauty pageant.

Signs of Life In China's Gleaming 'Ghost City' Of Ordos

Since you like Ordos so much, though maybe I should just post images of empty Ordos to give you that hard on.

Last edited:
Another attention whore, she is not worthy to get threatened in China, maybe getting taunted by some Internet users, but definitely not at the threatening level.

She looks fugly, and I think most Chinese men will generously rate her below 5 out of 10.

Look like a younger version of Wendi Deng.

Something usually stir up from the west through their mouthpiece at a chosen time of the year
Sounds more like a drama than anything else

images

Back
Top Bottom