What's new

'I'm really scared': Miss World Canada says father threatened in China

She should also talk about human rights abuses being done in USA at Guantanumo Bay, or blacks being murdered because of their skin in broad daylight.

She should also talk about human rights abuses being done in USA at Guantanumo Bay, or blacks being murdered because of their skin in broad daylight.

She's Canadian-Chinese not American. She has about as much in common with the US as she has with Pakistan. So I guess she can complain about Pakistan.

Last edited:
I guess she never experienced a police choke-hold in New York. When people experience that, they become enlightened individuals overnight, of course, if they manage not to die.

Last edited:
She's Canadian-Chinese not American. She has about as much in common with the US as she has with Pakistan. So I guess she can complain about Pakistan.

If you accuse China Govt did wrong things in 1970's or before, I agree. But nowadays? You guys just spread rumors and make trouble.

If you accuse China Govt did wrong things in 1970's or before, I agree. But nowadays? You guys just spread rumors and make trouble.

Why are you going off topic and dragging the US into this?

You are just as bad as the Pakistani and Indian members here who drag each other into every thread that the other has nothing to do with.

Pakistan: My mother fell down the stairs. It's because of India.
India: My dog died. It is Pakistan's fault.

Last edited:

You are just as bad as the Pakistani and Indian members here who drag each other into every thread that the other has nothing to do with.

I know you guys, sometimes I read American newspapers as well, it seems those reporters feel uncomfortable if they don't bash China. Yeah, of course, some American reporters also prefer to constructive relations.

In short, bitch is so bitch.

Shame on Hunan province and the people that produce this kind of waste.:o:

You cannot blame other`s dirty hands, if your hands are not clean...
For human rights, I guess Chinese people have less political rights than US.
For other civil rights, China is not worse than other countries.
Like many human rights activist often complain that China execute around 2000 criminals per year, more than number of executed in rest world.
Yet personally I would rather get the 2000 guilty criminals executed for a safer society
Rather than be innocent victims of 30,000 gunshot death per year in US with so called human rights.
In China, you got more chance of winning a 5 million Lottery than get shot..

You know, some of Amreican living in China pretend to be Canadian. I experienced it in person. This is not paranoid, you media bash China too much, American living in here also feel uncomfortable to talk with us.

You cannot blame other`s dirty hands, if your hands are not clean...
For human rights, I guess Chinese people have less political rights than US.
For other civil rights, China is not worse than other countries.
Like many human rights activist often complain that China execute around 2000 criminals per year, more than number of executed in rest world.
Yet personally I would rather get the 2000 guilty criminals executed for a safer society
Rather than be innocent victims of 30,000 gunshot death per year in US with so called human rights.
In China, you got more chance of winning a 5 million Lottery than get shot..

WTF does some Chinese lady in Canada mouthing off about some stupid Falun Gong sh*t (that 99.99% of the people in the US couldn't give a flying f*ck about. If they all dropped dead tomorrow people here wouldn't bat an eyelash) have ANYTHING to do with the US???????

What is your problem??

This kinds of activist are usually funded by US government..
There are many other groups funded by US government, like pro-democracy activist, Uygur and Tibet separatists, etc
Also political protection is provided to them..

WTF does some Chinese lady in Canada mouthing off about some stupid Falun Gong sh*t (that 99.99% of the people in the US couldn't give a flying f*ck about. If they all dropped dead tomorrow people here wouldn't bat an eyelash) have ANYTHING to do with the US???????

What is your problem??

You know, some of Amreican living in China pretend to be Canadian. I experienced it in person. This is not paranoid, you media bash China too much, American living in here also feel uncomfortable to talk with us.

I suppose if I were to read Chinese media there wouldn't be ANY bashing of the US?
The difference is we don't read your media because we don't give a sh*t if they talk bad about us,

This kinds of activist are usually funded by US government..
There are many other groups funded by US government, like pro-democracy activist, Uygur and Tibet separatists, etc
Also political protection is provided to them..

You have over a billion people in your country. If the US government can fund some group that can make even a dent in your system then you should be pretty damn worried about how fragile your society is.

Back
Top Bottom