What's new

I'm gonna be a Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
^genuinely helpful chogy :tup:
thank you thank you thank you

Haha! Not to go off topic, but every single guy who gets married wonders "Will I still think women, other women besides my wife, are hot?" There's no magic "off" button. That's the challenge of marriage, to remain faithful in thought, word, and deed, despite all the temptations out there.

:bunny: Enjoy!!! :bunny:

Lol, it happened many times. He will forget his wife, his wife will not be same appearances after baby born. He will feel changed and will look at many sexy women in temptations. i.e half naked avatars (first step). ;)

Congratulations, please buy something important need for baby (i.e clothes, socks, cribs, million diapers, spend your money on it) and don't forget family-in-laws will bother it alot. Hope you can help your wife for exercises and moody roller coasters.

congrats dude :)

566824-1287-15.jpg

who is the chick in your avatar? :P sharam karhoo baap banney waley hoo :D

book_thingstodo_lg.jpg

what is this "Sharam" you speak of? :P

thanks for the kind words buddy

congrats mate its hardwork and can be very stressful but the first time you hold your baby in your arms its a love that has no equal

congrats mate its hardwork and can be very stressful but the first time you hold your baby in your arms its a love that has no equal

looking forward to the little wonder:D

Congratulations man. I just finished my pediatric blocks a couple of months ago if you need anything I will try to help you at the best of my abilities its about as much help I can give to you. wish I could do more and wish you never need me.

Congratulations man. I just finished my pediatric blocks a couple of months ago if you need anything I will try to help you at the best of my abilities its about as much help I can give to you. wish I could do more and wish you never need me.

thank you sir. I appreciate the help, many on pdf have offered their advice for which I'm deeply thankful.
The wife and I are on our own, so we can use all the advice/help we can get.

the most expensive way to sleep with a women is to marry her lol

well mate congo may the child be healthy n your wife safe wish you and your family all the luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom