What's new

I'm gonna be a Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats mate!!!

A new baby is like the beginning of all things, hope, a dream of possibilities.

A baby is an angel whose wings decrease while his legs increase.

Children reinvent your world for you.

A baby is a blank cheque made payable to the human race.

A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.

A baby is born with the need to be love and never outgrows it.

Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.

The hardest job facing kids today is to learn good manners without seeing any.

Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.

Every new born baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Babies are such a sweet and nice way to start people.

Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit. They hold the baby and I go out.

A baby is an in-estimable blessing and a bother.

Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility.

Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful.

The worst feature of a new born baby is to have his mother’s singing.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have any.

I don’t know whether they should say “You have a baby” Or “The baby has you”.

When I was born I was so surprised I couldn’t talk for a year and a half.

All babies need a lap.

Having a baby is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.

Stop trying to perfect your children, but keep trying to perfect your relationship with them.

A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
:tup:

Your life is entering phase II. Raising kids was the hardest thing I've ever done.

Any idiot can make a baby. But it is HARD to be a good father. I know you can do the latter.

Congratulations!

Oh yes, be a real man and share in the child-care duties. Don't be a fake man and foist it all off on your wife.

Congrag Bro-
Have a wonderful life ahead with your babies and wife-

Its time to become sober- and remove those half naked pic from your avatar- :D-

Thanks for the kind wishes Jon, much appreciated.
the avatars are for the young ones of pdf. I shall continue to distract :P

Awesome news Bro..

Welcome to the land of life long bonded labor of love :)

Thanks K!
I thought the bondage began with marriage :P

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Congrats bruv. We'll miss you.

not going anywhere, although I may slow down during later months. thanks for the wishes bhai

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

congrats mate , your first always has a special place . when the next one comes , its like " all right now go through the same sh1t of not sleeping for 2 yrs .:)

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

speaking of that . i seriously must protest you using those avatar pic of your . i usually am on PDF in the night . u can probably guess the rest.:D :rofl:

I LOLed.
Thnks for kinds words SirJi

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

congs bachy your offline job bring result :lol:

hehe hanji Imran sir. thanks for the wishes

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Congrats bro

Has our bhabi seen your avatar ?

Thanks,
some of them yes, but she's prettier than all of them.:P

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Congrats dude! How about starting a new account for the kiddo?

he/she is allowed to join at the same age as I. Until then, he/she needs to focus on studying, and if I have a boy, daddy will be willing to provide sessions on Dating 101.

Congrats buddy for your 2000+ post
congrats_2.gif

Congrats , you are one of the indian here with fair political views toward china

Your life is entering phase II. Raising kids was the hardest thing I've ever done.

Any idiot can make a baby. But it is HARD to be a good father. I know you can do the latter.

Congratulations!

Oh yes, be a real man and share in the child-care duties. Don't be a fake man and foist it all off on your wife.

The lady boss is a force to be reckoned with, no chance in hell I can get away from daddy duties :P
I'm only too happy to oblige.

Congratulations. May you & your child have a long blessed life.

I just have a quick question, & I hope you don't mind me asking this. When you keep putting up the kind of avatars you do, I thought you were a lot younger, & didn't have a partner/wife or weren't about to become a Dad. But full power to you to do whatever you want.

I think, he is very stressful and worried alot. So he keep looking at many sexy women and naked, he would feel good by himself. His wife is probably busy with pregnany stuffs. Believe me, after baby born, he will not stop it to continue sexy pictures and maybe affairs with someone.

:cheers:, have a drink, congratulation man! I know how you feel, I have a five year old son and proud of him.

lol at affairs, not that kind of boy raptor. (reading a bit too much into it)

I think, he is very stressful and worried alot. So he keep looking at many sexy women and naked, he would feel good by himself. His wife is probably busy with pregnany stuffs. Believe me, after baby born, he will not stop it to continue sexy pictures and maybe affairs with someone.

Haha! Not to go off topic, but every single guy who gets married wonders "Will I still think women, other women besides my wife, are hot?" There's no magic "off" button. That's the challenge of marriage, to remain faithful in thought, word, and deed, despite all the temptations out there.

Again, many happy congratulations for the wonderful years ahead. Suggestion - kids grow up freaky fast. Don't fall into the temptation to buy a lot of really expensive baby furniture, like fancy cribs and changing tables. It's a scam. New parents especially fall into the trap. In 18 months, most of it will be useless. Just look for simple, sturdy stuff.

Oh yes, don't get one of those Mercedes-like baby strollers. Another gigantic waste of money. Get one of these:

500_999_6691_1.jpg

I can always tell the experienced parents when they travel on an airplane. They have a simple umbrella stroller, and travel light. Over-worried new parents have a ridiculous stroller that takes 10 minutes to set up, and enough gear to equip an army!

:bunny: Enjoy!!! :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom