What's new

I'm gonna be a Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God will gift you with a b'ful angel keep on updating us and good luck to the mom

anya has arrived. fat cheeks weighs 3.5KGs. it was a textbook style labor/delivery, things progressed surprisingly quickly (much to our relief).
mom and baby are now resting and recovering. thanks again guys, your support and best wishes had a tremendous effect.

congrats Sir!!!

Share the pics whenever you can

many many congratulations sir!!!!....wow that is amazing!!!....3.5kg??...hope bhabhi ji is okay.....lolz!!...upload pic when you have time!!

Congrats buddy... hope bhabhi and the kid are fine.. my best regards and warm wishes :)

anya has arrived. fat cheeks weighs 3.5KGs. it was a textbook style labor/delivery, things progressed surprisingly quickly (much to our relief).
mom and baby are now resting and recovering. thanks again guys, your support and best wishes had a tremendous effect.

Hi,

Blessings---blessing to you and to your wife---my baby girl---she always woke up with a smile---it was a joy to see her grow----I would wake up in the morning and she would be standing in her crib looking at me---smiling----I don't know for how long she was standing but almost every morning----it would surprise me all the time.

And my younger son----that litllte 'twerp'---a good kid----but always a whiner---.

Oye, congratulations yaar ! Give a hug to Mom and the baby from all of us here on PDF !

Congrats to you and the missus on the lil angel bro!

I miss the smell of my kids when they were tiny. The best smell in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom