What's new

I'm gonna be a Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the kind words guys. For now we are still At the hospital, taking turns to sleep and watch over anya. Apparently she likes to hold on to my finger while sleeping and sqeezes every so often to check if i'm still there. Tired but loving it

thanks for the kind words guys. For now we are still At the hospital, taking turns to sleep and watch over anya. Apparently she likes to hold on to my finger while sleeping and sqeezes every so often to check if i'm still there. Tired but loving it

Though i'm 23, and 7-8 years away from such moments. Still getting a feeling that i must be awesome. :wub:

Congratulations my friend and god bless your little daughter. I am a dad as well and have a little girl. She is really, really going to pull at your heart strings.

get ready for at least a year of no sleep :)

anya has arrived. fat cheeks weighs 3.5KGs. it was a textbook style labor/delivery, things progressed surprisingly quickly (much to our relief).
mom and baby are now resting and recovering. thanks again guys, your support and best wishes had a tremendous effect.

Congrats bro,
Tell anya the wishes from her uncle!

God give her a long, successful and HAPPY life.

she's cute. Congrats, man!

Wow!!!!!!!
1.gif

Brother-Original-Cartridges.gif

Sorry for coming late bro! I don't loggin here so often now.......! :)

Anyway....Hearty congratulation bro! May God bless little angel!!

--------------

Party Kab hai Bhaiiii ?? :D- Delhi ana to mujhe jarur batana...:enjoy:

thank you sirjee, I was a bit hesitant to post a full size pic. but updated the profile pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom