What's new

I'm gonna be a Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i've always adored the name Aryan and it was the first suggestion that I put out. but sadly it's hard to pronounce in chinese and it still has a latent nazi connotation in US. so it was rejected after much deliberation.

I use the name Aryan but I actually gave this name to my 4 year old boy. lol. Abhi mate I think you should give updates. Maybe a weekly update. We can compare notes

congrats my friend :cheers:

may your child get happiness, prosperity and true friends as he/she walks the path of life.

Thats the best news one could ever have:yahoo: , congratulations to you & your wife & god bless your family :angel:.my best wishes ...but dont be a naughty boy now & stop putting those ashleel snaps in you avatar .....:D

i was going to tell him same

I'll gladly change it, once I find the next one :D

some things never change...........:P

Congrat dear...May he and you both be able to follow the right path and a peaceful life...

bhai abhi to shaadi ni hoi and 4-5 saal karni bhi ni.
so main abhi 6 saal to thread n open karunga............:P

The next chapter has begun, the monster is arriving soon.

Coming to a diaper near me, May 28th.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!

I hope everything goes well. Wishing you all the best!

welcome to the club. I had my promotion to fatherhood last year when my angel set foot on this planet

....Congrats,, you are about have the most valuable, delicate gift from the almighty. Take good care of him/her...

Congratulation man.

I have a little boy. I don't feel damn thing when I cut my finger but when my boy cry, my heart bleed. What a feeling!!! :angel:

goodnight bro!

Edit: oh jeez, cant beleive I typed that up. Wrong window, but yeah congrats!

529820_436054979756020_157824290912425_1529672_1991277451_n.jpg

mini_me2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom