What's new

I'm from India please hang out

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 9.14.06 AM.png

@-=virus=-

I am from India, I just want to see bob and vigane

I think he recently came from India, where he was told over and over how much India and Indian men are in demand.

It's people like this who set a bad example and ruin the rizz of the rest of Asia.

Fam, if ure gna rizz up da gyaldem, don't say ure just a booky Paj33t innit fam. I gotta get that light skin stare goin on and disassociate ureself from ure fellow slum dwellers, u know wat I mean fam?

that Asian ladis will regret for the rest of her life now

Well, I don't believe in that guy—he could be Pakistani, Bangladeshi, or Indian.

Most Indians are, single women type; they don't get married to several women. Also, Indian law does not permit you to marry more than one women....

It is the main reason they marry and settle down so easily with foreign girls in their countries or India.

Well, I don't believe in that guy—he could be Pakistani, Bangladeshi, or Indian.

Most Indians are, single women type; they don't get married to several women. Also, Indian law does not permit you to marry more than one women....

It is the main reason they marry and settle down so easily with foreign girls in their countries or India.
possible, but I've plenty of experience seeing Indian guys act very cringe with goris.. pretty sure rest of the subcontinent me bhi yeh hi hisaab chalta hai.

bhot bezti karvate hain ye log

possible, but I've plenty of experience seeing Indian guys act very cringe with goris.. pretty sure rest of the subcontinent me bhi yeh hi hisaab chalta hai.

bhot bezti karvate hain ye log
North Indian bol na. Tum log hi rape karte ho fir baaki Indians badnam hote hai.

I'm from India u gotta hang out with me no matter what .

That Sikh behind was like I want bloody khalistan lol

Damn... I’m sure in his head he thought this was a smooth pick up attempt, but that shit was mad awkward.

I’m Indian.. lmfao… what a nerd…

@Bhartoids-when trying to approach a woman, make sure you at least make eye contact with her first and introduce yourselves by your names. ‘Hi or Hey I’m …..’.

This bharti had serial killer vibes… if he wasn’t a docile bharti, that girl would have been scared for her life. lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom