What's new

I'm A Dalit But I Think It's Wrong To Blame The BJP For The Una Assault

There is not such a huge variance in poverty levels of SC/ST and others as you would imagine. Poverty level for SC/ST in rural area was 31.5% compared to 25.7 for others. In the urban area poverty for SC/ST is 21.7% and for others it is 13.7%.

I don't have the census for child labor as per caste. Do you have?

Here meet India's first Dalit billionaire - Rajesh Saraiya.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/meet-indias-first-dalit-billionaire-457034

Expecting many many more to come

http://www.newindianexpress.com/cit...e-Next-10-Years/2016/04/28/article3404345.ece

So stop whining for doles.

Padre take you Christian propaganda else where. We had enough of your bullshit. Try and convert the whining communist here. No one else is listening to you.

Stfu.. pathetic .. now go to your Cheddi gang..

@911 this is why I call some people moron... if you have quite open mind, now you compare my post in other thread with this... I pointed out such people ...

Politics aside, having a person from certain community at high post does not imply that certain comnunity is doing well and vice versa. US never had a female president, it doesn't mean they hate women.

I'm careless about US or Israel ... doesn't matter to me.. if you want compare other merits .. it will become troll fest... so just point out how many Dalits Ministers are in Union cabinet..

Where are the reservations for Brahmins? You think there are no poor Brahmins? Just now Modi govt started Mudra scheme for the SC/ST and assorted reserved category people. Do you think Brahmins do not deserve funds to start business at the same rates?

Who gets justice in India? Have you seen the backlog of cases in our courts? You think Brahmins cases are being prioritized? Take your head out of your ***.

Who is behaving with lower class like dogs? When did anyone treat you like a dog? I am a Dalit and never have I experienced such a thing.

Out of the total workforce of 600 million in India, only 20 million are employed in govt jobs. So you think apart from 300 millions SC/ST the rest 1 billion population is very rich or employed in govt jobs?
YOu are talking like poor are only in Brahmin community, you must know 25% Indian still live under BPL & SC/ST make huge portion of it.
Out of BPL doesn't mean he/she isn't poor.
Actually I found here, everyone is claiming that I'm Dalit.
TBH, I found many people behaved with me like dogs in childhood; usually, I didn't go out of home but whenever I went found weird things happening with me like I couldn't their pots or utensils just for drinking water. I couldn't understand what's happening with me at that time.
Yes, this happened with me.
Around me a lot of people are working as child labour & none of them are from upper community or OBC, I don't have nation data but I have knowledge from two places my home town & college.
Yes, there is huge number of children working in my college & no one is protesting against it & whenever we protested they said you pay money equal to what they earn & they will stop working.

Politics aside, having a person from certain community at high post does not imply that certain comnunity is doing well and vice versa. US never had a female president, it doesn't mean they hate women.
But it's true in India that SC/ST aren't united & huge number them support congress except in UP.
However, we are voting for BJP since ABV.
I was also a fan of AK during Delhi election but voted for BJP in state & LS elections.
There is not such a huge variance in poverty levels of SC/ST and others as you would imagine. Poverty level for SC/ST in rural area was 31.5% compared to 25.7 for others. In the urban area poverty for SC/ST is 21.7% and for others it is 13.7%.

I don't have the census for child labor as per caste. Do you have?

Here meet India's first Dalit billionaire - Rajesh Saraiya.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/meet-indias-first-dalit-billionaire-457034

Expecting many many more to come

http://www.newindianexpress.com/cit...e-Next-10-Years/2016/04/28/article3404345.ece

So stop whining for doles.

Padre take you Christian propaganda else where. We had enough of your bullshit. Try and convert the whining communist here. No one else is listening to you.
You must understand & just compare homes of upper communities & SC/ST, you will find difference.
Also, check what type of jobs upper caste/OBC & SC/ST are doing.

Well, I said reservation is not a good thing but equal education is.
reservation won't do work.

YOu are talking like poor are only in Brahmin community, you must know 25% Indian still live under BPL & SC/ST make huge portion of it.
TBH, I found many people behaved with me like dogs in childhood; usually, I didn't go out of home but whenever I went found weird things happening with me like I couldn't their pots or utensils just for drinking water. I couldn't understand what's happening with me at that time.
Around me a lot of people are working as child labour & none of them are from upper community or OBC, I don't have nation data but I have knowledge from two places my home town & college.
Yes, there is huge number of children working in my college & no one is protesting against it & whenever we protested they said you pay money equal to what they earn & they will stop working.

Which part of the country do you come from? Sorry to hear how you were treated as a kid. I cannot relate but let me tell you my Dalit grandmother would not drink water from the house of a Muslim or a Christian. So even Dalits indulge in this practice.

My father was a child labor, half my cousins were child labors, my brother started working for my dad when he was in 8th std, so one more child labor. Likewise I have seen upper caste kids also working as child labors. Children taking tutions of other children to supplement their family income used to be kind of usual scene in the India I grew up in. I do not agree with all the hullabaloo noise against child labor. Learning a trade or a skill when there is no proper school around is not a bad deal for a child than becoming an unemployable low IQ graduate that our universities seem churning out in millions.

You must understand & just compare homes of upper communities & SC/ST, you will find difference.

Except for the destitutes and the very poor, I do not see any difference in the living style of any communities in the country. Everyone in my extended family is in business. None of us hanker after govt jobs. So again I do not see what the bitching is about.

But it's true in India that SC/ST aren't united & huge number them support congress except in UP.
However, we are voting for BJP since ABV.
I was also a fan of AK during Delhi election but voted for BJP in state & LS elections.

AK is one of those people who sees dream of becoming the greatest person of the country with him name in history, just like stories. He is power hungry at the moment and victory at Delhi have gave him that sense that its possible and he can go to any extent for it. Untill he does not Prime Minister of this country, he will never care for anyone genuinely (maybe he will change after (if) becoming PM), except maybe some little help here or there, but his main focus for now is to spread AAP all over India at any cost. If he was truely genuine, he would let others who are in power do work without creating ruckus every other day. In India everyone want to be the hero but little they understand sometimes you just need to let others do work.

I agree on the education being more important than reservations part, although idealy every school must provide quality education irrespective of wether government or private. But teaching is a proffesion which is neglected a lot in this country, hence the quality.

Just look at power politics in Andhra, How many Dalits become CM.. CM chair always been between 2 communities... either Reddy ( Congress) and Chowdary (TDP)... can you tell me.. how many Dalit Ministers at centre... despite having 40 Dalit MP'S?
Exactly!!! Why?
People selling their votes? For cheap liquor?
Who are to be blamed? Crony politicians or people?

Stfu.. pathetic .. now go to your Cheddi gang..

@911 this is why I call some people moron... if you have quite open mind, now you compare my post in other thread with this... I pointed out such people ...

I'm careless about US or Israel ... doesn't matter to me.. if you want compare other merits .. it will become troll fest... so just point out how many Dalits Ministers are in Union cabinet..

Retarded Padre there are 5 ministers from SC and 2 from ST in the Union Cabinet.

Exactly!!! Why?
People selling their votes? For cheap liquor?
Who are to be blamed? Crony politicians or people?

Both, people tempt for 1day booze.. Caste, religion, liquor, money main criteria to win elections ...

Only aggressive Hindutva can truly eradicate caste discrimination .

A Hindu nation united by religious identity can easily over ride caste issues and safe guard hindu's interest including the lowest among the low in the caste hierarchy .

For example , only a hindu right wing party like BJP and it parent RSS , nurture and propel a backward caste party worker Narendra Modi as first as CM of Gujarat and then it PM candidate .

So remember whoever hurting Hindutva is huring the dalits most as they are lowest end of the pyramid .

Several hundred years of Hindu political servitude gave nothing to the dalits as the upward mobility of any hindu irrespective of caste was capped as Hindus lost the ownership and ultimately caste system went more rigid and oppressed dalits the most , in such a dog eat dog scenrio dalits started discrnunamting among themselves , even today Chamar dalits look down upon a Balmiki or Mushahar dalit and wont marry in to them .

Last edited:
Retarded Padre there are 5 ministers from SC and 2 from ST in the Union Cabinet.

Cheddi gang, I'm asking about cabinet rank ministers ...

@egodoc222 : see this guy don't even understand, what am saying... he just don't like me to discuss on topics ....

Cheddi gang, I'm asking about cabinet rank ministers ...

@egodoc222 : see this guy don't even understand, what am saying... he just don't like me to discuss on topics wu...

There is 2, Ramvilas Paswan and Jual Oram. How does that matter? Now you will ask how many Prime Ministers BJP had who were Dalits? Is there no end to your mischief making and jealousy?

There is 2, Ramvilas paswan and Jual Oram. How does that matter? Now you will ask how many Prime Ministers BJP had who were Dalits? Is there no end to your mischief making and jealousy?

Jealousy for what .... don't you have any other work or just Cheddi warrior? What am discussing with others and what you are trying to say.. don't quote me idiot.. Ramvilas is uplifted recently ... Jual Oram is from ST... despite 40mps only 1 cabinet rank minister.. that too after 2 and half year ... go back and check posts... I mentioned Congress party... why you are being over protected ...

Ram Bilas paswan .

After 2 and half years ... he got uplifted...

Jealousy for what .... don't you have any other work or just Cheddi warrior? What am discussing with others and what you are trying to say.. don't quote me idiot.. Ramvilas is uplifted recently ... Jual Oram is from ST... despite 40mps only 1 cabinet rank minister.. that too after 2 and half year ... go back and check posts... I mentioned Congress party... why you are being over protected ...

Moron both Jual Oram and Paswan are Cabinet ministers from day one of this govt . Check your BS .

Bullshitter your heartburn about Dalits and Tribals being proud Hindus is evident to everyone here. It would not matter to me even if there was not a single Cabinet rank minister from my caste. My trust in my upper caste leaders to do right and good for me is solid. Christians such as you who stew in misery and jealousy and greed for power will never have such trusts or understand the meaning of such.

Bullshitter your heartburn about Dalits and Tribals being proud Hindus is evident to everyone here. It would not matter to me even if there was not a single Cabinet rank minister from my caste. My trust in my upper caste leaders to do right and good for me is solid. Christians such as you who stew in misery and jealousy and greed for power will never have such trusts or understand the meaning of such.

Lol z bootlicker .... don't quote me your filthy language...

Moron both Jual Oram and Paswan are Cabinet ministers from day one of this govt . Check your BS .

You idiot Ramvilas paswan elevated recently go back and check..... mind your filthy language... don't be an... when am giving my response without calling you an asshole...

Back
Top Bottom