What's new

illegal weapons are entering in Bangladesh via India

abey transit transit in every thread ..these are local guns for local goons who cant afford proper guns.. hence buy this at dirt cheap price.. I wonder how many of these work...

khabey transit is duly paid by the same poor of Bangladesh and Pakistan, which is done in good gesture and you ship 3rd rated guns in transit containers.

WTF is wrong with tax payers of Bangladesh & Pakistan?

khabey transit is duly paid by the same poor of Bangladesh and Pakistan, which is done in good gesture and you ship 3rd rated guns in transit containers.

WTF is wrong with tax payers of Bangladesh & Pakistan?

this thread has nothing to do with transit... it pays to read the OP first... its about local gun smuggling... dont you also have such mandi in pakistan where they make local guns?

this thread has nothing to do with transit... it pays to read the OP first... its about local gun smuggling... dont you also have such mandi in pakistan where they make local guns?

Every thing comes under the guise of transit deal, brokered by Hassina & Yousaf Reza Gilani/Hilary!!!!!

If yes, do you provide a money back guarantee? :D
Apparently 0.50 calibre Desert Eagles are available around that area too. I don't think any of this is true though.

If yes, do you provide a money back guarantee? :D
Apparently 0.50 calibre Desert Eagles are available around that area too. I don't think any of this is true though.

Apologies, apparently 12 posts in 2 seconds :/

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom